Day 3

Fated to Love You

(A/N: Hey! 3rd chapter! Whoot whoot? Lol well I hope you enjoy.)

--------------------------------------

“Will she be okay?” Kibum asked panicking.

“We tried our best.” the doctor said. “She only has a few minutes of living.” the doctor scare. “The best thing you should do now is give her some encouraging words and see if she will fight for her life.”

“Mmm. Thank you.” Kibum said and entered the room.

He entered a steamy and foggy room, trying to find his way to his mother. Soon he reached her. His heart dropped at the sight of his mother lying unconscious in front of him. He cried as the only thing saying her life is just the oxygen mask.

Kibum sits down on a chair beside her and held her hand.

“Umma.” he slowly speak. “It’s me. Kibum, you’re son. You’re only son that you loved so much. But he doesn’t even notice the love you gave him until this day.” he said.

“Mom I’m sorry!” he broke into tears. “I never meant for this, honestly. I am such a fool. I should be the one in this condition… not you.” he said. “Please don’t leave me. You’re the one who cooks for me, the one who cares for me and the one who encourages me to love… you’re all I need mom. Please wake up and hear me out.” he begged.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp~~~~~

Kibum sat up as he heard a loud beep sound next to his ear. His eyes widen. “Umma no. you can’t! Please don’t do this. Don’t scare me like this.” he begged.

“DOCTORS!!!!” he shouted.

Beep… Beep beep… Beep. Beep.

“Huh?” he turned back around seeing that his mother is breathing again. He sighed in relief.

“Is she okay?” the doctor said and came running in.

“Yeah.” Kibum said.

-----------------------------------------

DAY 3

“K-Kibum..” a voice stuttered.

“Mmm?” he mumbled. “Umma.” he said and sat up. “You’re up.”

She watched her son with a happy face. She never thought that he would be so happy to see her. “W-why are you smiling?” she asked.

“For you.” He said. “I’m so happy.”

“You’re happy… for me?” she asked and began to smile a little.

Kibum looked at his mother. “Umma!” he said and jumped on her. “I’m so sorry. I would never say those things again! I promise!”

She put a smile on her face as tears fell down her trembling cheeks. “I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.”

“No mom. It’s mine, I was a fool.”

“No. I shouldn’t have taken those pills. Don’t blame yourself.” she insisted.

--------

After A While

“Is today…. A special day for you?”

“Ummm.. No why?” Kibum asked.

“Mmm.” she nodded. “I was just wondering. But think hard is there something you’re missing?”

“Mmm. No.. the only thing I miss is my mom.” he said and hugged her.

------------------------------------------

“Hey oppa!” a girl whined. “Why do you want to come and eat at this wimpy Chinese restaurant?”

“It’s not wimpy!” he yelled at her.

The girl leaned back in fright.

“Aish.” Onew whined and went in.

“Welcome.” a sweet girl said. She wore an apron and carried a basket full on fortune cookies. Her looks were to die for. She was beautiful.

“Umm.. Mmm neh.” he said.

The woman he brought with him looked at them curiously.

“let me you to your seat.” she said.

“Neh..” He was mesmerized by her beauty.

“Right here please. Table 3.” she said and put two menus on the table and left.

As he looked at the menu he couldn’t stop thinking. “If  only I could have her as mine..”

“Onew oppa.” the girl sitting across from him sent him a deceived look.

“W-what?” he asked.

“I can see the look on your face.” she pouted. “You like her don’t you?!”

-------------------------------------

“Umma. I have to… go somewhere!” Key said.

“I thought so.” his mom said. “Mothers always have this instinct.”

Kibum chuckled.

“You better get going.” his mother said.

“Are you sure mom?” Kibum asked.

“Aren’t you going to meet someone?” She asked. “I really wish this person you’re choosing is the person you and I’ve been waiting for.”

“Umma.” Kibum said and hugged her. “I’ll be back soon.”

“Neh.” she said and his hair.

“I’ll go now.” he said and walked out of the room.

----------------

“How’s everything?” Sulli asked the customers.

“Very delicious. Thank you so much.” said a customer.

Sulli moved on to different tables.

“Huh.” she sighed at all the hard work. “I’m exhausted.” she brightened up when she saw her friend.

“Krystal.” She said and smiled walking towards her.

“What?” Krystal said with no expression.

“Do you want to go out to the bakery store in a bit?” Sulli asked with a smile on her face.

Kyrstal rolled her eyes before looking at Sulli.

“I don’t want to.” She replied.

“Why not?” Sulli pouted. “You need to get some meat. you are too skinny.”

“I’ll think about it.” Kyrstal said and began to wipe the tables.

“Oh.. Okay.” Sulli said. “C’mon put a smile to that face of yours. I told you many times already.” Sulli joked. “You don’t look too active with that face of yours.” but soon Sulli regret saying that.

Krystal gave Sulli a glare. “Go. I’m working.”

Sulli pouted while she went back to the cash register.

“Why is she always mad at me?” Sulli thought.

“Sulli-ah. What’s with the down face?”

“Eh?” Sulli turned around. “Oppa.” she smiled.

“Hmm?” he asked.

“It’s Krystal. She would never smile. So I just…” Sulli pouted.

“It’s fine. Just don’t bother her.” he smiled.

“Minho oppa. Will you go with me to the bakery in a bit?” Sulli asked.

“Sorry. I have to work. Maybe next time.” Minho ruffled her hair.

“You great lier. I know that you wont be able to take me with all of your work.” Sulli pouted.

“Hmm.” Minho mumble. “Hey Oppa have to go okay? See you later.” Minho said and left.

“Hmm.” Sulli pouted. “Why wont anyone go with me?!” she yelled.”

“Hello there.” a voice called.

“Eh?” Sulli turned around to see a man out of breath.

-------------------------------------

Lol. Sorry this chappie was kinda lame. Lol. But the next part. Things will happen. Hehe. Anticipate! ;)

--cutie2shoe