The Little Boy

Fated to Love You

( Hiii!! Finally updated again! Hehee… I hope you guys have been anticipating. Trolol! Anyway I have a new idea for a Yunjae fic! But I haven’t started writing it yet. So I hope you guys will keep a look out for the new upcoming fic and support mee! And Yay!!! So happy for Shinee’s Sherlock Comeback! ^^)

-------------------------------------------------------

Kibum Pov:

In my sweats in a cold sunny day I jogged out of breath.

Huh* huh* huh* huh* huh*

“Man! I know I should’ve kept my daily exercise routine.” I jogged as more and more air leaves my body.

Soon I spot a bench and quickly ran towards the open seat before anyone got there before I did. “Aigoo~” I sighed like a middle aged women.

“Yah!”

“Hrm?” I turned and saw some kids bullying another kid.

“Hey! Do you want to die?” a 3 foot tall chubby boy pushed a small boy.

End of Pov

“Y-y-youu!!!” Kibum shouted at the kids. “What do you think you are doing to him?” Kibum said and went towards them.

The chubby kid and his gang looked up at Kibum. “Get lost mister.”

“W-what? Mister? Get lost?” Kibum rolled his eyes in disbelief. “Are you talking informally to me?” Kibum asked. “Yah.” he pushed the kid with a finger. “It’s fun picking on someone huh? When look at him.” Kibum pointed to the little helpless boy. “He’s not even half your size. Now go home and play with your toy cars.”

The chubby kid huffed and puffed. “Let’s get him!” he shouted and charged towards Kibum.

Pack*

Kibum flinched back.

“Hey little kid.” a man said and grabbed onto the chubby boys arm as he was about to punch, and bent low to the chubby kids angle. “Leave this hyung alone. He’s just trying to be cool, don’t mind him. If you do I’ll buy you the new xtreme race car.”

The kids behind the chubby kid started whispering.

“Aren’t you Onew hyung?” a kid asked.

“The famous car racer?” another asked.

Onew smirked in satisfaction.

“Hyung you’re so cool!” They all gathered around.

“Now now. I’ve got to go.” He bragged. “But remember leave this kid alone, so I would really buy you that race car.”

“Okay!” they said and ran off.

Onew chuckled with embarrassment.

“Yah…” Kibum said.

“Oh right..” Onew remembered. “He’s still here.” Onew turned around to face Kibum handsomely. “Yes? Remember me if you do recall, about our passionate kiss the other day.” he joked.

Kibum rolled his eyes in disbelief. “Komawo.” Kibum said bluntly. “Although I still have not forgiven you for stealing a kiss from me.” he rolled his eyes and walked off.

Onew sighed in disbelief and bit his lip watching Kibum walk away.


-----------------------------------------------------

“Gosh I can’t believe his guts. Trying look cool. And famous racer? Psh* not even on my level yet.” Kibum said to himself with hand movements all over the place.

“Still.. He saved me…” Kibum thought.

-----------

“From kids?” Kibums’ friend asked “pwuahahahah!!” he laughed loudly in booth.

“Yah! Seunghyun-ah” Kibum said and gulped down some soju.

“Sorry hyung. But it’s so funny.” Seunghyun(from FT. Island) said still having some laughter inside him.

“Aish” Kibum sighed.

“It’s okay hyung. At least you looked cool in front of the kid for a moment.” Seunghyun laughed.

“Hey you shut up!” Kibum said getting irritated.

------------------------------------------------

“Hmm… I think I’ve got everything I need for dinner.” Sulli smiled as she walked by people still selling groceries at night outside.

“It’s nice walking outside of this part of Seoul.” Sulli smiled.

“Yah! Thief!” a women shouted.

“Eh?” Sulli widen her eyes as she see’s a little boy with a bun in his mouth and snacks pressed against his chest running towards her.

“Yah!” Sulli shouted but was pushed by him. All her groceries fell down on the ground as well as her. Sulli turned to look at the running boy with his clothes all raggedy. “He must be a beggar.” Sulli thought.

“Aigoo~” a middle aged women tried running after him. “Uggh! This worthless stinking child!” she yelled out as she was about to cry.

“Ajumma, how much did he steal?” Sulli asked.

“About $20 worth.” the women said.

“Well, that’s not much.” Sulli said and took out $20 and gave it to the women.

“How could I take this from you. It’s not you who stole.”

“It’s okay. Take it.” Sulli said and put it in her hands.

A Far Distance

A pair of eyes looked at Sulli from the alley.

“Aigoo~” Sulli sighed as she picked up her groceries and put them in the paper bag.

As Sulli walked she thought about the boy. “Aish how could there be these kind of people in Seoul? What happened to his parents?” Sulli thought to herself feeling sad.

As Sulli walked by an alley she was felt a pair of big strong hands gripping on her arm and pulled her in.

“What the?” Sulli asked and widen her eyes at a drunk man.

“Hey~” the man said.

Sulli’s arms and legs started to tremble. “U-uh, aj-ajusshi. Please let me go.” Sulli said while trying to grip free.

“Why? I just drank and I want to have some fun. Seeing a beautiful girl like you walk by made me want to get wasted.” he said and smiled at her like a creep.

“Please, let me go.” Sulli begged. “I really have to get home.”

“Just after I have some fun with you and let out my manliness.” he said and pushed her to the wall and tried pressed his stinky beer breath on her lips but missed and hit the wall.

Sulli struggle trying to get free. She started to kick his legs but he pushed his body against hers while holding on her wrist.

Sulli, shut her eyes tight with tears escaping out of her eyes. “Minho oppa~ save me.” she begged. “Minho oppa!!!!” she shouted.

Pack*

Sulli slowly opened her eyes as she felt the heavy body and strong gripping hands had left. She looked and found two people fighting. Sulli started crying and freaked out at the scene.

“Aish this kid!” the ajusshi said and pushed the boy down on the floor.

“Run away!!!” the boy shouted at Sulli.

Sulli couldn’t think straight and kept crying looking around. “Help!!!” she yelled.

The ajusshi continued punching the boy. “Die! No one butts in while im trying to have some fun.”

“Of course only when you are doing that to your wife, you disgusting bastard!” he said and spat on the ajusshi’s face.

“You little!” He said and was about to send another punch but instead collapsed down on the boys fragile body.

The boy pushed the man away and sat up seeing Sulli with a metal bar.

----------------

“Ack!” the boy moaned in pain.

“Mianhe.” Sulli said and started to put more medicine on the cotton swab.

The boy looked at Sulli’s beautiful face. “She has such a kind heart.” he thought to himself and looked at her mesmerizing.

Sulli sniffed still crying. “Thanks for saving me.” she said and applied medicine on the boys forehead.

He looked at her and nodded.

------------------------------------------------

“Aish! Where is she?” Minho said sitting down on the couch looking the clock on the wall that read 12:00 am.

“Aish~” he whined again.

Creeeeeeek~

“Eh?” Minho looked at the slowly opening door. “Yah!” he shouted as he saw a familiar figure. “Where have you been?” Minho asked.

“Oppa~” Sulli said and ran towards Minho and gave him a hug. Minho embraced Sulli.

“Are you okay?” Minho asked hearing Sulli starting to cry.

Sulli just nodded no without saying without saying anything.

Minho sighed and embraced Sulli tighter.

------------------------------------------------

Next Day

“Hrm 8:00 am?” Onew sat on a bench in his sweats looking around. “I guess he’s too embarrassed to come today.” He chuckled.

Ding*

“Ack!” Onew felt something hard hit his head. “Who?~” he said and turned around. A smiled creeped up his face as he saw the familiar figure.

“You’re here early.” Kibum said with a smirk.

“Yah!” Onew said and picked up the red ball Kibum threw at him. He was about to throw the ball back when a familiar scene flash through his mind. He looked at Kibum in confusion.

“Yah! Pass me the ball.” Kibum said.

Flashback

“Can you pass me the ball.” Little Onew said wearing his overalls.

End of Flashback

“Yah!” Kibum shouted. I said-”

pack*

Onew threw the ball hard and hit Kibum on the face hard.

--------

“Ack” Kibum mummered as he sat down touching his swollen cheek bone.

“Here.” Onew came running with a cold can of orange juice.

Kibum yanked the can out of Onew’s hand and pressed it against his cheek.

“Mi-mian.” Onew apologized. “I was out of trance that I-”

“Quit it.” Kibum stopped him. “Ack.” He moaned.

“There once was a small boy…” Onew began. “At this same park. On the same day I had to leave to the states.” Kibum looked at him. “I don’t know why I can’t remember him. His name.” Onew said and looked into Kibum’s deep brown eyes. “What if he…. What if he was so close to me but I just don’t realize it?” Onew asked.

Kibum widened his eyes. “Could he be…”

-------------------------------------------

Keeuuuuuutttt~! Lol, so how was it? Trolol, I tried to make it a good chapter. And I’m sorry for Sulli fans, don’t hate me. I just had to put that scene in there. Poor Sulli :( . and next up, more Onkey moments. And I have been keeping it a secret. Lol me youtube account is nism. Haha you get it? cuz my fanfics are . Teehee ^^ well I hope you enjoyed!! Comment and Subscribe to Cutie2shoeeee~