Your Lips Still Belong To Me

Fated to Love You

Hiiiiiiii! Haven't updated in two weeks. :) Lol i hope you enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That dummy...." Key said as he got out of his car in the parking lot. "I only wanted his safety. How could he get mad at me?" Key sighed while talking to himself.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

"Huh? Who's number is this?" Key asked then picked it up. "Hello?"

"Key..." The voice answered.

"You are..?" Key asked in the phone.

"It's been a long time.."

Key widen his eyes. 'It's Jonghyun's voice.... It has to be him...' "W-where are you? Jonghyun-ah!" Key shouted in the phone.

"Come meet me at our elementary school in the music room... I'll be waiting here.." Jonghyun said and hung up.

"Y-yah!" Key shouted. Key then rushed back into his car.

--

"Pabo..." Key said. "Why did you come back? After all these years... I've learned to forget you already."

VRrrooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm* The car speeded.

---

tap* tap* tap*

Jonghyun tapped the piano moving to the seat. He sat down and opened the piano so he could see the black and white keys. Jonghyun smiled and pressed his fingers against the keys. "How have you been?"

--

Meanwhile, Key arrived at their elemtary school and rushed to the music. He could hear the piano playing and instantly he knew it would've been Jonghyun.

Bam*

"Nothing better~... Nothing better than youuu~..." Jonghyun sang as Key took slow steps forward to Jonghyun's side.

"OOooohhhhwwwaaaawooowaaaAAaaaahhhhhhh~." Jonghyun sang the high notes while playing the piano. "Nothing better~...... Than youuuuuu~...." Jonghyun finished and moved his fingers away from the piano and put his hands on his lap.

"You're finally here." Jonghyun said giving Key a smile.

"Why are you here?" Key asked.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Just... Because."

"For what reason?" 

"Tsk*... Looking at you i can see you still care about me."

"I'm asking why you're here! I'm not trying to ask for a joke!" Key shot back in frustration.

"I came back because i still love you!" Jonghyun said staring at Key's innocent face. "Key... You don't know how much i've missed you."

Key chuckled in disbelief. "You missed me? Then how could you have left me? All alone... When i needed you the most?"

"I didn't want to leave you!" Jonghyun said.

"Lier!... You've always only said what i wanted to hear... What makes you think i will believe you now?" Key asked.

"I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease..." Jonghyun said making Key look at him in shock. "That's why i went to the states. Even now.. I'm not not cured."

Key froze in silence. "I wanted to see you... And be with you." Jonghyun said feeling himself choke up. "This disease... If you have now... You have it forever..."

"H-how could you.. Not tell me anything about this?" Key's tone lowered.

"Why would i want to worry you?" Jonghyun asked.

"You idiot..." Key said as tears began to fall.

Jonghyun grabbed Key by the arm and pulled him to his chest. Jonghyun embraced Key feeling his warmth agaisnt his. "Please... Stay with me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmmm.. What time is it?" Onew asked slowly openning his eyes while lying on the couch.

"Time for you to grow up." Taecyeon said measuring the length of the race car's window.

"Aish.." Onew mummbled. "What are you doing?" Onew asked.

"Measuring the widow you smashed to pieces." Taecyeon said. "Yah! You better pay for it. I don't have any money right now."

"When is Nickhun coming?" Onew asked looking up at the ceiling ignoring Taecyeon's request.

"I say, you thinking about my man and go look for yours." Taecyeon said smart mouthed.

"!" Onew cursed. "I forgot about Key..." Onew said and sat up.

"Better hurry.. I think he's probably with someone else right now." Taeyeon said and continued measuring the window.

"What are you saying? Key has no one but me."

"Oh really? He just called earlier to check if you were here. Then all of a sudden hung up when a guys voice spoke."

Onew's face turned into a frown. "He can do whatever he wants." Onew said and layed back down.

"Suits yourself. I told you was correct." Taecyeon said. "Just don't regret it later~..."

Onew bit his lips and turned his back against Taecyeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me help you." Taemin said trying to steal the first aid kit from Minho.

"Forget it." Minho said moving the kit around trying to avoid it from Taemin's grasp.

"No! I'll help you." Taemin said and tried to grab the kit but hit it. It fell onto the ground and everything in it fell out. They both looked at each other and bent down at the same time to pick up the things. They -head each other making Taemin fall backwards. Minho looked at Taemin and began laughing at him.

"Ouch.." Minho said feeling the lump on his head. "Hey why are you so weak? I'm the sick person here." Minho said and  began picking up the things.

"Aishh..." Taemin whined.

"C'mon help me pick these up." Minho said continuing to to pick up the things.

"Arasseo..." Taemin said and moved closer. "Yah..." Taemin widened his eyes. "We forgot about your foot. It's bleeding more now."

"Ack..." Minho said and fell back.

"Hold on." Taemin said and grabbed a cotton swab and the bottle of iodine.

"W-what are you doing?" Minho said looking at the bottle.

"It'll heal faster if you use this." Taemin said and dipped the cotton swab in the iodine.

"No! It burns." Minho said and flinched back. "Get that thing away from me!"

"Stop moving." Taemin said and grabbed Minho's foot. "Okay, relax."

"Accckkkkkk!!!!!!" Minho shouted as Taemin began to clean the wound of Minho's foot with the iodine.

"Stop moving." Taemin said.

Minho then grabbed onto Taemin's hand that was holding onto his foot. Minho squeezed it to not feel the burn on his foot.

After a few seconds Taemin grabbed a band-aid and layed it on top of the wound. "Wait..." Taemin said and grabbed the roll of cloth(sorry can't remember what it's called....) and wrapped it around Minho's foot.

"I'm home..." Sulli's voice came into the room. "Oh.." Sulli jumped back. "What are you guys doing?" Sulli asked looking at them on the ground. "Minho oppa.. What happened to your foot?" Sulli asked.

Minho and Taemin looked at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you staying now Jonghyun?" Key asked sitting in the passenger seat while Jonghyun drove them.

Jonghyun chuckeld. "Why can't you just call me like how you used to? You calling me Jjong and I calling you Key." Jonghyun said smiled. "You used to like that name a lot. Because i'll always tell you, you are the key into my heart."

Key smiled weakly. 'Because you are the key to my heart...' Key said in his mind and reminded him how Onew would tell him that. "You didn't answer my question.."

"I'm staying at a hotel.." Jonghyun said. "You want to keep me company?" Jongyun asked.

"Sorry.. I have some stuff to do."

"Then... Should i drop you off first?" Jonghyun asked.

"No.. It's fine. I can drive back."

"No.. I can just take a cab back." Jonghyun said smiling. "So where's your house?"

Outside Key's House

Jonghyun stopped the car outside of Key's house. They both sat in silence not knowing how to get out of the car.

"Sorry.. For coming all of a sudden." Jonghyun began. "I only thought about myself.. Not know even you already have a new lover or not.." Jonghyun said and grabbed the steering wheel.

"You're right.."

"huh?" Jonghyun turned to Key.

"I've found someone already..." Key said not looking at Jonghyun. "At first... I thought i've forgotten you and came back to reality of maybe liking a girl for a change. But that wasn't the case.." Key said and a smile crept up his face. "I found someone.. A little bit like you.. But what's you both different is.. He'll always be there for me." Key said and turned to Jonghyun.

"I understand now.." Jonghyun said and chuckled. "You haven't really found someone new.."

"What?" Key asked confused.

"You fell in love with someone like me... Doesn't that mean i'm still the only one you love?" Jonghyun asked.

"You've got it all wr-" Key was cut off before he could finish his sentence. He felt the warmth of soft lips that used to pressed against his with passion.

Jonghyun pulled away and looked aqt Key's face. "Your lips... They still belong to me."

Key turned back to look at the front of the car all flustered. His eyes suddenly widen at the figure infront of him only a few yards away.

"O-O-Onew...." Key stuttered.

Onew stood there with a cold stare as he clenched his hands into a fist trying to hold back his anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enduiabfifbaeiugbfosegnrshnbdnhrodnhdrlhynojmnrgfasze. Lol.. Omgee!! Shieet... And we thought Onew wasn't going to go look for Key again... Lols. Ugghhh wrong timing Onew. And awweee.. Jjong! Why do you have to be so romantic? I would wish for him to sing 'Nothing Better' for me. But of course that is just a dream. Omgee i had a dream about Sungjae winking at me. He's soo cue cue! Lol I'm watching too much Btob! Lol But anyway... 2min love will blossom soon. :) anticipate. Byeee~~~