A New Love to Blossom

Fated to Love You

Enjoy reading! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's start over." Onew suggested.

Kibum chuckled at Onews request.

"What do you say? huh?" Onew asked getting up from the bench and rested his hands on Kibum's shoulders. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Kibum smiled at Onew shyly. "Onew... The famous car racer...?" Kibum teased making Onew smile widely.

"Is it going to be a yes?" Onew asked and leaned in closer to Kibum until their nose brushed against each other and their eyes looking at each other.

"i..i-i..." Kibum stuttered. He widen his eyes as he felt pressure against his lips. 'He's kissing me again. Is he really the one? Or am i just fooling myself? All i know and believe right now is that.... i want him beside me, and his kisses.' Kibum thought silently to himself. Onew began to bit onto Kibum's bottom lip and and stuck his tongue out to ask for entrance. Kibum gladly welcomed and both explored each others cave lustfully for a few minutes until Onew finally pulled away for some air. Kibum breathed hard with his heart racing in spead.

Onew smiled and pulled Kibum up and grabbed onto his slim waist with their face only inches away. "Are you going to say yes, or do you want me to kiss you again?"

Kibum smiled. "How much... Do you think you'll love me?"

"Uhm..." Onew thought. "How do you think you'll love me?" Kibum chuckled in embarassment. "I'l love you more than my life. I promise to protect you, and cherish every moment we have together.

"Promise?" Kibum asked receiving a nod from Onew. "One more condition."

"Eh?" Onew asked.

"Kiss me passionately." And with that Kibum pulled onto Onew neck enteracting their lips together. Onew pulled Kibum closer as well until there were no space between. Kibum gripped onto Onews hair receiving the pleasure he asked for. They explore each others mouth once again. Kibum looked at Onews closed eyes slowly pulling away. "You're mine."

Onew smiled. "No more seeing blind dates." He joked.

"No more flirting with girls."

"Because you're mine now, and forever." Onew said still holding onto Kibums slim waist.

-------

VRRROOOOOMMMMM errreeeeaaakkkkk~

A man in a spead up race car stopped infront of Kim Inc. In the car a man in white nikes and skinny jeans and a light blue unbotton blouse over a white tank top took off his sun glasses. He chuckled as he found his lover walking towards his car. "Key~" Onew smiled.

"Yah, i told you not to call me that." Kibum said and hit Onew softly on the shoulder.

Onew smiled. "The name suits you. Because you are like the key to my heart." Kibum chuckled at Onews words. "Before you, there has never been anyone i loved as much as you."

Kibum looked at Onews sweetness and slowly began to smile. 'I'm sure i've made the right choice. Falling in love with you.'

"Let's go."

"Where?" Kibum asked.

"Our date. We haven't had a proper date yet. And you have to put this on." Onew said and handed Kibum a bag that was exactly like Onew but a pink blouse instead.

"Where will that place be?"

"Incheon. It's actually the place where i was born. And i want to show you the beach. Okay?" Onew smiled and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's time to let you out kid." a police officer said and opened the bar door.

A little boy sitting down still eating his rice. "I don't want to."

The police officer looked at the boy in confusion. "Why not? Everybody is always glad when they get out of here."

"True." the boy said and put down his bowl of rice. "But this place... i have somewhere to sleep, and have food to eat. Even though it isn't the best, as long as i don't have to be out in the streets anymore."

The police officer looked at the boy still in his ragedy clothes. "I actually feel bad for you." he said and walked towards the boy and lifted up his chin. "You're pretty cute." He said smiled. "Let's say. I'll get you cleaned up and take you out for some fun. Then i'll give you a little reward after if i had a good time."

The little boy widen his eyes. "Disgusting bastard." He ran out after and punched the officer in the face to cause in to fall down.

"Aish." The officer whined and rubbed his hurt . "Eh?" He widen his eyes as he figured his wallet is missing. "That punk!"

------------

"Stupid officer these days." the boy smiled and looked through the wallet. "Not bad." he said and satisfaction and took out the $300 in the wallet. He threw the wallet on the ground and ran off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa i'm here." Sulli said as she entered the restuarant still in her school uniform. Minho smiled and went towards her.

"Did you have a nice day?" Minho asked and ruffled sulli's hair.

"Mmm." she nodded. "I'll go change now."

"Wait." Minho said an pulled onto Sulli's wrist. "....... Never mind."

"Eghh, digusting." Minho and Sulli watched as Kyrstal walked by.

"Oh. Wait, can't you go buy some groceries again for dinner tonight?" Minho asked.

"Sure." Sulli smiled and left to change.

--------------

"We're here." Onew smiled and got out. he quickly opened Key's door and pulled him out. He started dragging Kibum as they ran through the sand and were only a few feet away from the splashing salty water. Onew looked up at the sky and gripped Kibums hands harder as he looked at the grey sky.

"It feels nice." Kibum talked. "I haven't been to the beach for a while being stuck in Seoul the whole time.

"I want to try something."

"What?" Kibum asked as Onew began to take off his shoes and rolled up his pants. "Aahhh." Kibum yelled as Onew picked him up bride style.

"You ready?" Onew asked and began to run towards the waves.

"Let me down! i don't want to get wet." Kibum shouted.

Onew layed Kibum down on the ground as the water came knocked both of them until they were all wet.

"Yah! You dummie." Kibum said and started splashing water at Onew. They began to splash water at each other for a while. Onew chased Kibum until they both finally fell on the wet sand facing each other with Onew on top. They looked at each others eyes. Kibum could feel his breath become shorter and his mouth become dry at the anticipation. Kibum closed his eyes for the awaiting kiss that will bruise his lips. Soon he felt Onews presence leaving him withouth a single touch. He shot his eyes open and looked at Onew laying beside him who is breathing hard.

"I couldn't do it." Onew said.

'But the timing was right.' kibum thought quietly and pouted.

A few minutes later Kibum found himself on Onews back holding onto their shoes. He rested his chin on Onews shoulder as Onew gave him a piggyback ride. Onew slowly walk from side of the water and smiled as he felt warm being with Kibum.

"Key, I'm happy to be with you." Onew finally spoke.

"Me too." Key said and ruffled Onews hair.

"Hey~" a man in shorts holding on a diving board came walking by. "You guys should be leaving. I heard their is going to be a really big rain storm tonight." He warned them and walked away.

"Sh-should we leave?" Onew asked.

"Mmm." Key nodded and Onew put him down back onto the soft sand.

--------

"Sorry sir, but the rodes are close to Seoul. All the rodes are curvy and with this kind of weather i doubt you would make it back there safe." An officer said to Onew.

"Thank." Onew thanked and closed the window.

"What do we do?" Key asked.

"Well, there's only one way.... Spend the night here."

"But... What about my mother. And also i have work tomorrow."

"Don't you have anyone to cover up for you?" Onew asked.

"Well... I could ask Jinwoon..." Key said and began to call everyone.

"Umma, i can't come home today because of close rodes... I'll be back in the morning."

---------

In Motel

"You should go take a shower first." Onew said to key ruffling his damp hair.

"Umm. n-ne..." Key said shyly and went in the bathroom. As he got in. He locked the door and grabbed onto the collar of his shirt.

knock knock knock

Key jumped in fright. "W-what is it?" he asked.

"I forgot, i brought some extra clothes because, i knew we were going get wet. i-i'll just leave them out on the door." Onew said went back to watch t.v.

Key sighed and pouted his lips. "Who knew this would happen?" he said quietly. Slowly he opened the door and grabbed the paper bag with fresh clothes inside. He began to take his wet clothes off and hopped into the warm shower.

creek~

Key slowly opened the door and found Onew sitting on a wooden chair watching t.v. "Ahemn.." Kibum faked a cough. "You can go in now." He said shyly and ran his hand through his damp hair. Onew got up and walked by Key brushing their shoulders against each other. As Onew entered the bathroom Key immediately sat down on the bed and grabbed onto his chest. "I'm seriously going to be crazy." He said and bit his lips.

Finally after a few minutes Onew came out with new dried clothes and using the towel to dry his hair. He smiled as he saw stiffed up Key. Key faked a big smile. Onew sat next to Key and grabbed onto his hand. Key swallowed his saliva. Onew leaned in closer to Key's face. Key closed his eyes shut as he knew what was coming his way.

Onew chuckled and backed away. "Why are you so scared?"

Kibum opened his eyes slowly. "Well... this is really my first time."

"It's okay. We don't have to do it if you don't want to." Onew smiled sweetly and got up. "I'll sleep on the couch and you could sleep on the bed." Onew said and began to walk away but was stopped when Key pulled him back.

"Let's.... sleep together."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omgee omgee omgee!!! Okay, scene next chapter!! kekeke i hope i wont fail on it, cuz i am really a first timer. and anticipate, Lol, i promise i'll get next chapter up soon. Thanks for reading! p.s sorry for grammar corrections.

--cutie2shoe