Seoul, Korea

Fated to Love You

Sorry! I haven't updated for so long now :(. Forreals, i have the ending already! But it's still a pretty longs way. Enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Key!" Onew said as he saw his lover from a distance.

Key walked slower than his usual self who is confident and outgoing.

"W-what's the matter?" Onew asked and as Key reached him.

"Mmm.. Nothing." Key faked a smile.

"Do you really think that i don't know something is wrong?"

"N-no.. It's really nothing." Key lied again. "S-so.. Why did you want me to come here?" He asked.

"Well i...." Onew paused. "I don't know how to put this..."

"What? Is it your dad?" Key asked.

"Yeah.. He wants me to quit racing.."

"That's great." Key answered.

"W-what?" Onew asked looking at Key in a shocked face.

"I agree with him. Someday  you will really get yourself hurt. And you know your father doesn't want that... I don't want that. I want you and i to stay together forever."

"Are you serious? You're actually going to agree with him?"

"I don't want to loose you." Key said. "We never know when it will happen. So i... want you to quit now."

"I thought you would understand me. I guess im clearly wrong."

"H-huh?" 

"You're my lover... I thought that maybe you would support me."

"I am. I want to support you on taking over your fathers company. There's not much time left..."

"Key... If i really cared, i wouldn't have gone out to find out that my dream is to become a racer. I know what i want." Onew said.

"Really? Are you sure you aren't going to regret this?" Key asked.

"Sorry. I called you out here, But i'm going to leave you first." Onew said and went in his car and drove off.

Key watched Onew drive away in the night. His hands began to tremble. "You dummy." Key said as a tear dropped from his eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I must get revenge.. I must get revenge...."

"Mmm...?" Minho moaned as he began to wake up. He opened his eyes and found Taemin with his head on the bed sleeping. 

"I- I must get revenge..."

Minho gave Taemin an unsure look. He rose up.

"Mmm?" Taemin rose up quickly. "Y-you're awake?"

"Y-yeah.. So are you.."Taemin

 Smiled with embarassment. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked.

"Mmm.." He nodded.

"Good." Taemin said in relief. "I thought maybe something happened to you."

"What is this... Revenge you've got to take?" Minho asked.

"That uhm..." Taemin stuttered. "It's nothing that concerns you. I'll go out now..." Taemin said went out the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally.. I'm here.. Korea." Jonghyun said as he got out of the airport.

One Hour Later

"I haven't been in Seoul for so long now." Jognhyun said as he looked out the balcony of his hotel room. He walked over to the table where his camera was at. "I should go sight-seeing."

----------------------------------------

"Even him." Onew said walking fast in the streets of Korea. "Why can't anyone see my dream?"

bump* Onew bumped into a man and made him fell.

"You idiot!" Onew shouted at the guy that he bumped into. "Don't you see where you're going?" Onew said and turned around.

The man stood up. "Aren't you being a little too harsh? Never in my life i've seen anyone act like this in Korea."

Onew turned around. "Now you get to."

"tsk* Are you joking right now? What's your problem?"

"I don't have time for this." Onew said and glared at the man up and down before walking about.

---

"What the hell... Something like this has to happen wight when i decided to come out." Jonghyun said and patted off the dust on his pants. "Atleast my camera is okay."

"Hello sir."

"Eh?" Jonghyun turned around to see a girl carrying a basket. "What is it?"

"Fortune cookie." She said with a smile and gave it to Jonghyun. "Come visit our Chinese restuarant sometimes."

"Thank you." Jonghyun said and wtached her leave. "Fortune cookie..." Jonghyun said and opened it. He split the cookie in half and grabbed the fortune. "Tsk*" Jonghyun chuckled then ate the cookie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bam*

"Bwoh-yah." Taecyeon said to Onew.

Onew went straight to his racing car.

"Almost done fixing it." Taecyeon said and smiled.

Onew huffed and puffed in anger. He grabbed a hammer and slammed on the window. "AAAaaaahhhhhh!"

"What the hell!!!!" Taecyeon shouted. "Stop it you crazy person!" Taecyeon said and wrapped his arms around Onew so his hands were tied.

"Let me go!" Onew shouted.

"No! not after you and i worked so hard on it!"

few minutes later

"What was that all about?" Taecyeon asked.

"I.. I can't.. My father wants me to stop racing."

"What?"

"Apparently nobody is on myside." Onew sighed.

"Even Kibum?" Taecyeon asked.

"Don't talk about him.."

"You know.. At times like this.. Dramas usually-.."

"Cut it out with your dramas." Onew said annoyed.

Taecyeon got flustered. "My instincts tell me that, at times like this... Something ironic will happen. You better be careful or someone is going to come in between you and Key."

Sigh* "I'm going to go take a shower." Onew said and got up and left to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He bust be really mad at me..." Key said to himself.

Cellphone rings*

"H-hello?" Key spoke to the phone.

"Key..."

"Y-you are...?"

"It's been a really long time."

"W-where are you? Jonghyun-ah!" Key shouted in the phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jakbdhjawbdfakjbfaubfjak! Sorry for the late update! It's kind of short. But Yay! Jonghyun is in Korea and going to evade Onew and Key's love. Shizz Love triangle!!!!!! i hate that!! :( Lol! Taecyeon and his dramas! And Taemin sleep talking. He's giving away too much for Minho. I wonder what will happen next in the chapters. harhar. But anyways! i wrote another story. It's about Yunjae, and i already posted up two chapters. There's a preiview in the forewords just making sure you all know. So you wont get confused. :) Enjoy and anticipate next chapters. :D