Un-necessary Love

Fated to Love You

A/N: Omg!!! Sorrrrryyyyy if i'm an author that you hate the most for not ever updating ASAP!! :(( REally REally SORRY!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago

"Yah." Onew sat up and turned to Taecyeon. "Do you really think he's with someone else right now?"

"Why not? It sure sounded like it. I know Key, he's not those kind of person that will hang up on you like that."

"That's true..." Onew thought for a bit. "What should i do?" Onew asked." I've never loved anyone as much as loved him. I'm so stupid!"

"Calm down.." Taecyeon said and sat on the couch across from Onew. "The best advice i can give you now is tell him you're sorry."

Onew stood up and exit out the door to go look for Key.

"Aish pick up your phone Key." Onew said calling Key repeatedly.

Onew's POV

"I'm such a fool." I said to myself over and over again. "What if he's really with another person? No... no, he can't be." 

I ran down the street of Seoul looking for places he could've been at but i couldn't find him.

"He's got to be home by now." I said and looking at m phone with read 11:00 p.m "No!" I yelled as my phone screen went black. "!" I began cursing. 

Finally i reached his house and surely Key was there in side that car and his lips pressed against another mans lips. My gaze grown fiercer and my hands curled up into ball that holds the anger inside of me.

'He was cheating on me' was the only thing i could think of not even understanding the situation that is in front of me right now. His face looked shocked as he turned to look at me. His teasing eyes that could make me fall for any lie that he's going to have to say to me.

End of POV

Key got out of the car while Jonghyun stayed inside and gave Onew a slight smirk.

'That must be him.' Jonghyun thought while resting both his hands on the steering wheel.

"It's not what you think." Key said in worries.

Onew glared at Jonghyun who was in the car, not paying any attention to Key.

Jonghyun got out of the car and closed the door. "Is there any problem?" Jonghyun acted.

Onew didn't give an answer.

"Hey... Didn't i bump into you earlier?" Jonghyun asked. "What a coincidence."

"So it was you?" Onew chuckled in annoyance. "They always say, if not enemy, then you wont meet."

"Jonghyun..." Key said. "You better get going."

Jonghyun faked a chuckled and opened his car door. "Well then.. Good bye." he said and went inside the car and drove off.

Onew and Key were left alone in the silent cold night.

"It wasn't what you think." Key asked.

"Oh really? What i was thinking?" Onew asked.

Key felt speechless at Onew's question.

"Don't assume things when you don't know." Onew said and turned around.

"He's my ex boyfriend!" Key shouted making Onew stop.

"So what?" Onew acted like he didn't care.

"I love him."

Onew turned around and began walking towards Key.

"I love him.. But not anymore. Because the one i love is in front of me."

In Onew's mind right was, should he forgive Key and think that it was all a misunderstanding and let Key explain or be a jerk and be break both if their hearts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should've been more careful." Sulli said cleaning Minho's foot.

"Aahh.. Softer, it hurts." Minho whined.

"You know what?" Sulli said. "You deserved this. Breaking that expensive vase my mom got me from Italy."

"No. It wasn't me-"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey.." Taemin said barging in. Sulli why don't you go outside and make dinner. I'll cleen his foot for him.

"Why would you?!" Minho asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" Taemin said and pushed Sulli out the door.

"O-okay..." Sulli said as the door slammed on her. "What's going on?" She asked and scratched her head.

"Yah! You were about to tell me I was the one that broke that vase huh?" Taemin asked and cringed his face at Minho.

"Why? It was you that broke it."

"It was you."

FLASHBACK

"Exactly how am i going to get revenge?" Taemin asked looking at Minho's cap. "That idiot, he forgot who i am." Taemin said laughing to himself.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked waking up from his bed.

"Nothing." Taemin said and stood up from his chair hiding the cap behind his back.

"What are you hiding?" Minho asked.

"N-nothing.. '.. am i going to get caught?'"

"Hey.. are you... are you steal something?" Minho said and sat up.

"N-no.." Taemin said and began to back away.

"Give it back." Minho said and got out of bed and began chasing Taemin around the house.

"No it's nothing." Taemin and Minho chased around the podium where the vase was placed.

"Give it!" Minho said and they both knocked down the podium that made the vase shatter into pieces.

Taemin and Minho looked at each other. "Yah!" Minho not carefully looking and stepped on a piece of glass

"Acckk.." Minho sat down hold onto his bleeding foot.

"Yah.. Are you.. are you okay?

End Of Flashback

"Anyway.. I heard it all."

"Eh?" Taemin looked at Minho in shock.

"I heard it. You want to take revenge."

"So you heard it?" Taemin asked getting nervous.

"But on who?"

"No one.."

Minho looked at Taemin and smiled.

"W-why are you smiling?" Taemin asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think i'm that easy to fool? You love me?" Onew asked.

"Why are you being like this?" Key asked.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have gone out around."

Slap*

Key looked at Onew and breathed hard.

Onew touched his burning cheek and chuckled.

"This is not the Onew I know." Key said and glared at Onew.

"You're right. This isn't Onew. This is Jin Ki."

"No.. I don't know a person like you." Key said and turned around.

Onew grabbed his wrist preventing him to get any further. "Don't assume things when you don't even know." Onew began to slowly loose his grip.

"Please. I beg you." Key said before going to the gates. "Don't make me reret having you in my life." Key said and walked up to the gate.

Ding* Dong*

"Who is it?"

"It's Kibum umma.."

The door opened and Key walked in.

"Don't... Make him regret having me in his life?" Onew asked and looked at the gates with teary eyes.

------------------------------------------

"You are such an idiot!" Taecyeon yelled at Onew. "Didn't i tell you? If you didn't want to lose him, just tell him you were sorry. Why did you have to make things complicated when he said he loved you?"

Onew burried his face in his hands.

"I don't know what i'm going to do with you." Taecyeon said and sighed.

"What's up?" Nickhun said as he walked in the room full of depression.

"You should know just by looking."

"Aaahh... another fight?" Nickhun said and sat down next to Taecyeon. "Onew, All a person in love want is to know that the person you love is in love with you."

"I messed every thing up." Onew spoke. "It's all my fault."

"Key will forgive you." Nickhun said. "Only an ignorant person will do things un-necessary."

Taecyeon nudged him. "We'll give you some space." They said and left.

Onew thought over and over and the blame always fell on him.

"What am i going to do?" Onew said and fell back on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

dlsakdfbakfnlasfn.. Really lame chapter, sorry for everything guys!! dont unsubscribe!! Hahaha I hope eveyone enjoyed reading!! :))

p.s: Sorry for grammer and mistakes!!

--Cutie2shoe