Kiss

Fated to Love You

(Hey guys!! :D sorry to keep you waiting for so long. -.-’ I hope that this chapter is worth the wait :D)

--------------------------------------------

“Hello there.” a voiced called out of breath.

Sulli turned around and widened her eyes. “Anyoung!” she greeted happily.

He smiled happily. “You still do… remember me don’t you?” he asked.

“Uhm.. Yeah.. Kim Kibum?” she asked.

“Yeah!” Kibum smiled.

“Welcome. What brings you here?” Sulli asked.

Kibum smiled crazily. “Something great is suppose to happen to me on this day.”

“Oh really?” Sulli asked getting excited.

“Yeah. Please reserve me a seat.” he said hastily.

“Sure thing. Come here.” she walked him to an empty table of two.

“Thank you.” He sat down awkwardly.

“Here’s the menu. Choose anything you want.” Sulli smiled and went off.

“Okay…” He sat back and relaxed. “Jut have to wait and see what happens..” he opened up his menu book.

----------

“Aish.” Onew whined. “Get a grip. I’m going to the mens room.” he said walked off.

Onew Pov:

“Aish that girl is seriously driving me nuts. I only brought her here because she was hot and thought that I would score tonight.” I thought to myself as I walked. Soon I came across a strange feeling. “What is this feeling?” I thought to pause for a while. I looked in front of me and I saw a man.

“Why am I feeling such a connection?” I thought to myself. “it couldn’t be that…. He is going to interrupt my life?” Onew thought. “I cannot let this happen.” I said to myself as I started walking towards him. He lifted up his cup of water to drink.

“Ahahaha..” a little kids voice came running my direction.

*bump*

“Oh …” I thought I slowly fell slow motion down on him.

*Bam*

I widen my eyes as we both were covered in water. My head on his lap and my arms around his slim waist. Slowly my head turns to face him. I chuckle a little pretending it’s not a big problem. But he saw the other way.

“Bwoh-yaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!” he shouted and pushed off onto the ground. “Yah! Seriously… aish you..” he whined.

“Sorry. It was an accident. Seriously!” I tried to explain.

End of Pov

“Accident?” Kibum chuckled. “It was for sure on purpose.” he gave Onew a strong stare.

“Look. I’m really sorry, it was on accid-”

“Hush!” Kibum said cutting Onew off. “Aish today isn’t going good at all!” He said and stormed out the restaurant.

Before he got out. Sulli caught up to him. “Oppa! Where are you going?”

“I’m… going.” Kibum said and was walking away from her.

“Yah!” a voice called out. “Wait there.” Onew came running after Kibum.

“Bwo-”

Before Kibum got to start scholding Onew there lips locked on by an accidental kiss.

Onew’s eyes widen in shock.

Kibum widen his eyes at the unexpected kiss. He could feel embarrassment raise up his body by the girl he is crushing on seeing the scene in front of her. Soon anger hit his limit.

----------------------------------------------

Hehe!! Bad eh? Sorry. I was rushing… xDD I just wanted to update asap. -.-’

Lol! Please comment readers. The more comments the more it motivates me to write a good chapter. :D