Night of Lust

Fated to Love You

Enjoy reading! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli walked through the flashy Seoul mart and began to smile as she walked by.

"It's so beautiful here." She smiled. "I wonder if that boy will show up again." Sulli thought while holding onto her paper bags of groceries.

"Ack~" Sulli winced as she fell onto the ground bumping shoulders with some woman. The woman bowed to Sulli and kept on walking. Sulli pouted and began to put her things back into the grocery bags. Soon a boy came along and helped her putting her things back in. "Thank you." Sulli thanked him, then looked up in surprise as she began to recognize him. "D-do i know you?" she asked.

"Uh." The boy smiled. "Noona."

-------------

'What should i do?'  Minho thought holding onto the black cap sitting on the couch.

Flashback

"Yah! it's all your fault i'm going to jail now! Don't you forget! I will get my revenge!"

End of Flashback

"It's all because of me i. Did i really make a mistake?" Minho thought feeling guilt all over his body and clenching onto the cap tighter.

"Oppa i'm home!" Sulli shouted and went in.

Minho quickly shoved the cap behind him. "Oh! You're home." Minho smiled. He smiled soon began to vanish as he saw a figure creeping up behind Sulli. "Who's that?" Minho asked.

"He's my... My friend." Sulli said and pulled the boy out to Minho's view. "He- he's......"

"Taemin." the boy answered for her.

"Taemin. He helped me the other day." Sulli smiled. "Taemin, this is my oppa. Minho oppa. Minho oppa, Taemin." Sulli introduced them.

"N-nice to meet you." Minho greeted.

Taemin just smiled shyly.

"Have a seat Taemin. Talk to Minho oppa, I'll start to prepare dinner."

"I'll do it." Minho suggested.

"It's fine, you both talk. Besides i want to cook for my friend." Sulli said and went into the kitchen.

Minho sighed then turned to Taemin smiling. "Have a seat on the couch. I'll get us some water" Minho smiled and went to the kitchen.

Taemin walked towards the couch that Minho was at and sat down still looking around until he felt something on his . He quickly stood up and looked down on the couch. There sat a black familiar cap. Taemin slowly grabbed onto the cap and looked at it. "i-isn't this...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"L-let's sleep together.... on the same bed..." Key stuttered.

Onew looked back in surprise. "Key, you've got to be kidding... If we are on the same bed... I don't know what i could do to you." Onew chuckled.

Key bit onto his bottom lip and stood up to faced Onew. "I-i didn't say i wasn't willing to..."

Onew chuckled pushed Key onto the bed making him lay flat down onto the bed. Slowly Onew crawled ontop of Key. Onew grinned teasing Key. He slowly moved closer to Key's face until they were only centimeters away. Slowly he began to kiss Key's cheeks softly until he reach to Key's ear. "Are you scared yet?" Onew asked.

"K-keep going." Key mumbled.

Onew smiled and began to kiss Key on the face again. He began to kiss Key's beautiful soft flesh starting from the jawline and making his way down to Key's neck leaving trails of his saliva. Onew then lead he hands in under Key's shirt feeling his warm soft skin still kissing his way to Key's adam apple, and up locking their lips together.

'Finally, they are touching again.' Key said to himself. 'His kisses are so sweet, and delicious.'

Onew kept kissing onto Key's lips and slowly began to bit on Key's lips asking for an entrance rubbing on Key's .

"ungh" finally Key let out a soft moan making Onew smile in satisfaction. Onew stuck his tongue into Key's cave and explored every inch until he was satisfied.

Slowly Onew pulled up Key's shirt revealing Key's white slim flesh and . Onew made his way to Key's pink s and onto them until turned bright pink.

"mmm." Key tried hard holding in his moans and with the help of grabbing onto the blankets. "I-i ca-can't..."

"Sshh." Onew blocked Key's lips with his index finger and began on right . Onew made trails on his saliva everywhere making his way down to Keys pants unbottoning Key's pants quickly still Key's stomach.

Onew's Pov

He's so beautiful. I love him, even if he wants me to stop, i don't think i can't stop anymore.

"Onew"

I can hear him out my name. As i came down to his . became harder as i rubbed onto it with my two fingers. Slowly i made my way back to his lips and every inch. He began to help me unbottoning my pants quickly and pulled them down until the were only at my knees. I pressed our bodies against each other contacting our hard member still in our boxers. I sneaked my hands into Key's boxer and grabbed onto making him moan in pleasure. I it back and forth until i could feel warm on my hands.

Immediately i took off his boxers and pulled him up until he was face to face my member getting ready to go inside his mouth.

He looked up at me in worries. "I don't know how..."

I pulled his head closer to my member and and made him on it. I grabbed onto his hair while his head moved back and forth giving me pleasure. I pushed him back down on the bed seeing him totally i turned him around and came down to his hole.

"This will hurt a bit." I said and stuck a finger into his tiny hole.

"Ack." he groaned in pain. "It hurts!"

I can hear him saying but i kept going on inserting in another finger.

"Nnggh." Key moaned and covered his mouth with his hand.

I then moved his hand away from his mouth and held onto it. "Let me hear your moans." And with that i can hear every moan coming from him as i ed my fingers in and out of his hole.

"O-Onew.... Do it.. Give it to me." I can hear Key telling me to. Without hesitation i got into position and pulled him closer to me and ed in.

"Unggh... ahh.." I moaned feeling good inside of him.

"Mm.. Aah." He moaned in pleasure.

I layed down on top of him and rolled over leaving him some room.

End of Pov

Key layed down there, his eyes covered with water. He didn't move for a while still feeling the pain inside of him.

"K-Key~" Onew began. "I-i'm sorry."

Key layed their sobbing. Onew slowly moved closer to Key and wrapped his arms around him and embracing each other returning each others body heat. "I love you Key." Onew said looking at the trial of blood coming out of Key's hole. "I'm sorry." he whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! That was such a fail! I got to read more rated scenes so that i'll get better and an 'idea' of how to write it. sigh* Lol, it was really my first time writing a bed scene, please don't be disapointed. Enough of that... Key's a ! but not anymore.. kekekeke... Well, finally, the mystery boy is finally revealed i could finally say taemin instead of 'the boy'. And Taemin is beginning to come into Sulli and Minho's life. OOoooOOOoooOOooooo. Wonder what will happen to the engaged couple. But the real question is.. Will it be MinhoxSulli or Taeli? Or even better....... 2min! Lol. Thanks for reading! 

p.s sorry for grammar mistakes.

--cutie2shoe