Chapter 13

Fated to Love You

A/N: Lol so sorry for late update. Thanks for those who are still reading. Love youuuu!! <333 But forreals i am making Onkey too cheesy. uggh i hate it so much. ewwers! I will make them less cheesy. :(

------------------------------------------------------------

'Your mother is at the hospital and she is in need of blood transplant.'

'W-what do you mean?'

'The last time she overdose herself... Her body has been reacting differently that her blood rate a decreasing. I ask you to come to the hospital as soon as possible.'

'Alright... Thank you for informing me.'

end of flashback

"What am i going to do?" Key asked himself with his head low on a hospital chair. "She's not my biological mom... How am i going to give her my blood?" Key asked himself. " At times like this i really wish you were here with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa are you awake?" Sulli asked nudging Minho who is still in his bed. "Hurry you're going to be late..."

"Mmm..."

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Sulli asked and put her hand on Minho's forehead. She gasp as she felt the hotness on her hand. "Oppa you have a really high fever."

Minho smiled. "You go on ahead. I'll come later when my headache feels better."

"N-no it's okay." Sulli insisted. "Just keep on sleeping."

-----------

"Good morning." Taemin says to Sulli as she came out of Minho's room.

"Mmm." Sulli smiled lightly. "Oppa.. Can you perhaps do me a favor?" Taemin looked at sulli in confusion. "Will you look after Minho oppa for today? He's got a cold."

"W-what?" Taemin widen his eyes.

"Please, i'm worried about him. Just watch for today and don't let him outside."

Taemin sighed. "Okay."

"Thank you." Sulli smiled and left.

"Aish.. Why do you have to be sick today?" Taemin said getting impatient. "I guess this could be the start of my revenge. Because of you.. i broke my promise."

Taemin got up and went to the front of Minho's bedroom. Finally he slowly reached out his hand to open the door.

"Arrgghh." Minho winced in pain. "M-my head hurts."

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked running to his side. "Where does it hurt?" Taemin asked and grabbed on Minho's hand.

"M-my head hurts."

"'Is a migrain?' H-hold on." Taemin rushed out of the apartment and began running to a nearby medical center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really have nothing to do huh ?" Krystal asked pinning a waiter on the wall. "Has your mother never taught you not to talk behind anyones back? Is that why you are so messed up to the brain?"

"H-hey! You better let her go." another girl said.

Tsk* "If you're going to start something and not finish it then you better shut up." Krystal glared and pushed the waiter girl up against the wall and turned around.

"Yah! You were fired already. Why are you still even coming here? You know that no one here likes you. So... So just.. Just go away!"

Blap* Krystal turned around and slapped the girl on the face. "Fired? You are one stubborn . How would you know that i got fired? Really, if i did get fired why would i still even want to come to this dump? You pathetic thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will not quit!"

"Jinki! I am your father and i know what is best for you. Racing is a dangerous sport. Just give it up and come help me with the company."

"I don't care about the company. Racing is my thing. Not filing and and putiting stress in myself. It's yours father."

"Listen to me."

"Please don't ruin my life father. I know what i am doing."

"Y-you..." cough* cough* cough*

"I'll be leaving now." Onew said and turned to the door.

"S-son." cough* cough* cough*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! wake-up." Taemin said hitting Minho's face. "Wake-up."

cough* cough*

Taemin sighed in relief. "Here take the medicine." Taemin said and helped Minho sat up. "Here." Taemin said handed over the pill and glass of water.

Cough* Minho coughed after drinking the water. "T-thank you."

"It's alright. Now you should go on and rest again." Taemin said and help him lay back on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"D-do you really have to go?" A pretty slim blonde girl asked stirring coffee.

"I'm sorry." the man said sitting on the couch.

"Why would you go back there? Isn't America good enough?"

"Jessica... I know how you feel for me. But that's all in the past. I really... Have to go back to him and apologized for everything."

"Isn't he also in the past. But you can't forget him. Tell me. What's so good about him that makes you want to be with him so much Jonghyun!?" Jessica shouted.

Jonghyun smiled lightly. "I wouldn't want to go back if... If i didn't still love him."

That made Jessica speechless. She backed away a little. "Y-you still love him? then what am i? What am i to you? No matter what, you are going to be mine. I will do everything until i am the only one  that you love."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... This is a chapter filled with problems & short chapter ik.. Lmfao! But yay we know that the guy that wants to go to Key is Jjong! Well i'm surre you all knew anyway. Lol, okay soo... Why does Taemin want to take revenge on Minho so much? What does he mean by he broke his promise? And how is Key going to help his mom with her blodd loss? And what about Onew? Is he going to give up his dream of racing and work at the company? Or is he going to go against his fathers words and keep on racing? And wth? when his dad was coughing? Why did he not do anything? freaking Onew. Lol but i guess he probably knew that wasn't going to kill him.. but still..... lol, and i am going to start thinking of what to write next on the next chapter. please anticipate. :)