The First 'I Love You'

Fated to Love You

Enjoy Reading

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-isn't this my... my cap?" Taemin widen his eyes in confusion holding onto the black cap. It can't be.... Taemin said to himself as his body started aching. Soon he began to grin. So i found you... You are going to pay for what you did. Taemin said and placed the cap back to where it was before Minho came back with the drinks.

Minho soon came walking in the living room with a smile on his face. "Here you go." Minho said and handed Taemin a glass of water. "Sulli is making dinner. Eat with us."

"Mmm. Sure." Taemin faked a smile.

They sat in silence for a while. "J-just wondering... But, how did you and Sulli meet?" Minho asked.

"O-oh that... She explained earlier... I helped her the other day.."

"From what?" Minho asked.

Taemin looked at Minho in confusion. "Sh-she didn't tell you what happened to her?"

"What exactly happened?" Minho asked and stricten his gaze at Taemin making Taemin gulped saliva in nervousness.

"Sh-she..."

"Oppa..." Sulli came in cutting Taemin off. Both Minho and Taemin turned to look at Sulli who became teary and is still wearing her cooking gloves. "Please... Stop."

Minho let out a big sigh then walked to face Sulli. "What happened?"

"I said to please stop." Sulli said and looked away.

"Look at me." Minho said and grabbed onto Sulli's shoulders. Taemin clenched his hands into a fist feeling anger run through his body. "Tell me what happened." Minho asked once again. "Sulli-ah.."

"Why weren't you there..?" Sulli finally spoke. "Why weren't you there? You said you were going to protect me..."

Minho bit onto his lower lip and loosen his gaze. "M-mianhae..." Minho said and moved closer to Sulli until they were embracing. He moved his hand up to her head pulling her incloser while she just sobbed onto his chest hanging her arms with no energy left. "Mianhae.." Minho said once again. "Minhae... I was wrong once again." While Taemin watched he rolled his eyes and looked the other direction.

"I'll be leaving first..." Taemin said and got as Minho and Sulli quickly pulled away.

"Wh-why? You haven't had dinner yet." Sulli said wiping her tears away.

"It's okay." Taemin smiled. "I have something urgent to do. Maybe next time."

"N-ne...." Sulli said as she and Minho watched Taemin out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"K-key... I-i... I'm sorry." Onew said biting onto his bottom lip. "I didn't know you were..."

"It's okay." Key spoke cutting Onew off while stumbling to put his clothes back on.

"Stil i.. I'm sorry."

Key smiled weakly then began to walk towards Onew. "Onew-ah..." He began awkwardly and lifted his hand up to caress Onews jawline with his palm. "In a relationship... As long as you're in love you don't have to say sorry."

Onew began to smile a little at Key's sweet words. "I... I.." Onew stuttered.

"I love you Onew." Key said and pulled Onew into a long passionate kiss.

Onew pulled away and looked into Key's brown orbs still gasping for air. "I'm glad i have you in my life." Onew said and pulled in for another kiss on lips.

NEXT DAY

Onew shut the motel room and began to walk towards his car where Key had already begun to already. He paused as he saw Key walking uncomfortably, stumbling his way to the car door. Onew quickly ran to Key and held him to keep his balance. "Are you going to be okay?" Onew asked looking at Key in worries.

"I'm okay... Ack." Key moaned in pain.

"This wont do... You can't go home walking like this." Onew said opening the car door.

"Really, I'm okay." Key said as Onew began to buckle him up.

"Stay at my place until you are recovered." Onew said getting inside the car.

Key looked at Onew and sighed.

----------------

"Mwoh-yah.. You want to start a fight again?"

Minho looked at Krystal with a firing gaze while holding onto her right wrist not letting her go anywhere. "Yes... I am."

tsk* Krystal rolled her eyes. "Of course. Only a weakling would this to a girl." she hissed. "Can't help it if you aren't man enough."

"Yah you-..." Minho stuttered. "I could always get you fired!"

"I'm surprised you still haven't fired me yet. Or is it because... You like me so much that you wont let me go?" Krystal smirked.

Minho bit his lower lip and widen his eyes.

"Please, don't argue anymore..." Sulli stepped in. "I-it's only a little cut on my finger..."

"No... She did it on purpose." Minho said moved closer to Krystal making her back away. "No... i do not like you. I hate you.. I hate our personality and especially your existence."

Minho words made Krystals heart drop in. She loosened up as tears began to form in her eyes. She looked at him clenching her teeth without anthing to say back.

"Should i fire you now?" Minho asked and smirked.

Blap*

Krystal sent Minho a hard slap on Minho's right cheek making it redden.

"Jerk. You !" she ended and yanked her wrist out of his grip and walked away.

Minho slowly raised his hand to feel his hot cheek. He felt like it was harder to breathe as if there were not enough oxygen for him to breathe in anymore. He soon felt arms wrapping around him. His back felt warmer making him come back to reality.

"I'm sorry. I'm always causing trouble." Sulli said with her arms wrapped around Minho's waist

Minho just let out a sigh as he slightly turn his head to look at Sulli from the corner of his eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmph." A stylish young man wearing all black chuckled looking at a photo infront of him.

"Young master... We've got everything all settled. You would be leaving in 3 days." a middle age man said.

The young man smiled brighter with excitement. "Good. You can leave now..."

"Yes." The man left the room leaving the young man.

"FInally..." He began. "I will get to see you again... Key."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omfg!!!!! This chapter was like blah! Lmao, I got all the ideas of how to finish it, but i can't make a good setting at all. Really sorry if you all got all bored of it. Sigh*, I am so not talented at writing. But still i want to try hard and let out my fantasis of drama! keke... Also i kinda want to finish this fic because i have a new idea. Gosh these new ideas -.-'... Lol well i hope everyone will stick around and read til the end that will be most appreciated loves. Please comment and subscribe!! ^^.

p.s- Sorry for the long wait of update.

--cutie2shoe