The First Scene

Fated to Love You

A/N : Here is first chapter. I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------

“I like you.” The women in a white coat expressed. “Although this is the first time I’m meeting you. I already feel this strong connection between us.” she told him with confidence.

The man in a nice and luxurious suite gave no attention while he ate his fine steak.

“This is quite sudden isn’t it? I know you’ve never dated any women before have you? Your mother told me everything.” she said.

*ting*

He set down his spoon and forks on the table and chewed awkwardly.

She began to smirk a little.

“It’s fine with me actually. I’ve experienced dating lots of guys before. But for you it’s your first time dating a girl-”

“I’m not dating you.” he said looking right into her eyes. “The only reason I came here is because of my mother.”

The women rolled her eyes at him for making her sound desperate earlier.

“It’s not that I can’t find myself the perfect girl. All I have to do is rub my money in their faces. They’ll be crawling after me in a second.”

The women turned to look at him again in disbelief.

“They’re all the same.” he chuckled. “Gold diggers.” he rolled his eyes at her before getting up to leave.

“Yah!” She shouted. “Where do you think you’re going?”

But he gave no response to what so ever she had to say.

“Yah Kim KiBum!” she yelled out throwing a fit. “I only came here because I pitied you.” but no answer. “Y-you homoual!”

KiBum stop for a moment. His body felt weak as he heard her making fun of him. He clenched his hands into fists as he  tried to hold in his anger. He finally took slow steps getting out of the restaurant  with pride.

The women rolled her eyes in disbelief.  Soon she noticed people looking at her.

“What are you looking at?” she said to a man in his 40’s. she quickly walked out of the restaurant.

-----------------------

As KiBum drove his car at 90mi/phr thoughts flow through his head making him angry.

*urrhhkkkk*

The car stopped in an instant from 90mi/phr to 0mi/phr.

KiBum laid his head back on the seat as he stopped in front of the Han River. He moved his hands up to his forehead giving it a massage.

“It’s all because of you. Why I’m like this.” he said to himself.

NEXT DAY

“Already up?” a woman in her 40’s asked.

“Ne.” KiBum answered drinking his coffee while reading the new article.

“Oh right! How was your date last night? You came home so late I couldn’t even ask you. Did anything happen? What did you do?” She asked curiously with a smile on her face.

“Nothing.” KiBum answered uninterested.

She stood up straight. “Nothing?” she asked again.

Kimbum set down his coffee on the table. Following by that he folded his news paper and set it on the couch.

He got up to leave his mother in his dust.

She quickly grabbed onto his arm as he walked by her. “Son. I’m doing this for you.” she said with pity. “ I want you to have some to be with you. And care for you. That’s why I’m trying so hard.”

“Mom.” He chuckled. “I don’t need anyone. Other then my loving mother.” he said to her and slowly pulled his arm out of the grip. “I’ve got to go get ready.” he said and climbed up the stairs.

“Oh.. My poor son is going to live as a widow.” his mother cried.

KiBum looked to corner of his eyes as he heard his mom cried out.

“I’m sorry mom.” he mumbled and went up to his room.

-------------

WORK

KiBum sighed relaxing his body on his chair.

“Should I just give in and marry who ever mom wants?” he thought to himself.

“Aish! I need some fresh air.” he said and called his assistant. “I’m going for a walk. If anybody comes here to meet me say that I’m on a meeting.” he said and ended the call.

Outside in Seoul

Key’s Pov:

I wondered the streets of Seoul as I felt clean fresh air coming inside of me. My body felt great and my mind was totally off about marriage.

“Excuse me mister.”

I heard a soft voice calling me.

“Eh?” I looked at the figure. It was a beautiful young girl wearing an apron holding on a basket. “She must be in high school.” I thought to myself.

“Try our restaurant. We make the best Chinese food here in Seoul.” she convinced with a smile.

“You’re right. It is a Chinese restaurant. I mean.. of course. It is.” I stuttered as I gaze upon her good looks.

Soon I see her starting to chuckle.

I followed along. “I’m sorry, oppa just came out here for some fresh air.” I said.

“Oh. Really?” she seemed disappointed.

“What’s you’re name?” I asked trying not to look like a freak.

“My name?” She asked. “I’ll you only if you promise to come eat here next time.” she said.

“I can do that.” I answered.

She reached out her hand with her pinky pointing out. I smiled and wrapped mine around hers.

“We promised okay.” She said making sure.

I nodded.

“My name is Sulli. Choi Sulli.” She said with a smile.

“What a pretty name.” I smiled back.

“What’s your name mister?” Sulli asked me.

“Me.. I’m KiBum. Kim KiBum.”

She chuckled.

“You can call me oppa. I think I’ll drop by a lot now.” I joked.

“Oppa? But I don’t even know you.” she said.

“It’s okay. We’ll get to know each other.”

“Mmm.. Okay.” She smiled.

“Well. I’ll be going.” I told her awkwardly. I began to take my first steps away from her before hearing her call me again.

“Kibum oppa.”

I smiled as I heard her calling my oppa. “Ne?” I turned around.

“Here.” she reached into her basket.

I looked at the object in her hand wrapped in a plastic bag. “What’s this? I asked her.

“Fortune cookie.” she smiled.

“Uh thanks.” I said and took the cookie and left.

“I wonder why it’s called a fortune cookie?” I asked myself.

I opened the wrapper as I kept on walking. I smelled it a little before taking a bite.

“It smells good.” I said taking a big bite. “Mmm. It’s so good. And so… paper like?” I spat it back out and found a small piece of paper. I flipped it around and found some words.

Fortune:

Something unexpected will happen to you in 3 days. (made up)

“Oh really? Like I would trust a paper.” I chuckled and walked to the nearest shop to throw away the fortune. Just before I threw it in the trash I looked up at the sign.
 
“Fortune.. Teller?” I read out loud.

“F-fortune? How could anybody know about other peoples fortune?” I thought. I hesitated to leave and went in the shop.

I looked around empty place. “Probably out of business. Fortune telling my .” I rolled my eyes and was about to leave.

“Hello there.”

A voice called out giving chills right down my spine. I slowly turned around to seek a lady in her 50’s.

“H-hello.” I hesitated to greet her.

“Came here for a fortune.” she asked.

“uhm.. Yeah. I recently got this fortune.” I showed her. “From a cookie.”

“Well let’s see.” She said.

“Eh?” I widen my eyes.

“Have a seat.” she said politely.

“Uh.. Ne.” I answered and said down on the chair.

I watched her as she examined my fortune.

“Ahh..” she finally started.

“What is it?” I asked.

“This is amazing.” she said.

“What?” I asked once again.

“Never in my life.” she said getting more excited.

“What ever.” I gave up.

“Oh my goodness. I’m sorry for over reacting. You’re fortune is…. Amazing.”

“I know. I’m wealthy.” I finished for her.

“Not only that but. I see that you are going to have a wonderful life in your future.” she said.

“Really?” I asked. “Will it happen in 3 days?”

“You’re right. In 3 days. In that Chinese restaurant 2 blocks away you will meet a man. He will change your life.” she said.

“Really? Change my life in a good way or bad?” I asked cautiously.

“Don’t worry. In a good way.”

“Good.” I sighed in relief. “Wait, what’s his name?” I asked.

“I don’t know. You’ll have to find out for your self. And that would be $50.” she said reaching out her hand.

“Thank goodness. B-bwoh?? $50?” I asked.

“Yes.” she said.

“Fine. He said and gave her $50.”

“You have….” She said looking at her watch. “ 10seconds to get out of my sight before your fortune changes.

“Bwoh?!” I asked and ran out.

As I got out I took another glance at the shop.

“In 3 days?” I said to myself.

-------------------------------

Yay what do you think? Lol rushing a bit? Lol idk! Aha well I hope you like. Ily readers!

--cutie2shoe