Chapter 7

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

 

“Jaejoong you be good when were in the shops now, we have to get your Hyung his new shoes.” Heechul told him 3 year’s old  in the back of the car….

 

“Uma ball pit.. ball pit….” Jaejoong chanted excitedly

 

“What’s he saying…” Siwon asked driving into the parking spot.

 

“He wanted to go to the ball pit, Will you take him while I get Donghae his shoes,” Siwon nodded. As they got out Siwon tried to put Jaejoong in his stroller but Jaejoong protested,

 

“No Jooongie walk walk…..”

 

“Fine but you got to stay beside Appa.” Siwon put him on the ground beside him. Jaejoong nodded his head jumpy on his feet beside his father,  Heechul handed him the baby bag full of diaper, Jaejoong Sippy cup, baby wipe and a few snack just in case. Siwon put the bag on the back of the stroller.

 

“You’re sure you don’t mind he gets a bit hyper now, just so you know…. He won’t want to leave when he gets in.”

 

“We’ll be fine…..

 

“Joongie you be a good boy and listen to your father… won’t you?” Heechul bent down to Jaejoong level. Making sure he knew he was to behave. Heechul was right about Jaejoong when they reached the ball pit Jaejoong couldn’t wait to get in.

 

“Jaejoong come back here you got to take your shoe off before you go in, Siwon grabbed Jaejoong and sat him on his knee. .Jaejoong was giggling as Siwon was trying to take his shoe off. “How did you mother tight these?” He couldn’t get the laces undone fast enough for Jaejoong liking…

 

“Appa…. Hurry?”

 

“I’m trying… serious Heechul…….” He fumbled with the shoe; It was beyond him why Heechul was instanced on laced up shoes for Jaejoong.

 

“Umma tied so won’t fall off Joongie…shoes to big, Uma says Joongie grow into them.”  Siown gave up on the laces and sipped the off Jaejoong feet. Siwon put Jaejoong into the ball pit; he played happily in the pit under the watch eye of Siwon, Jaejoong smiled up at him… He handed Siwon one of the balls…

 

“Appa play…Apa play with Joongie…

 

“Appa to big Joongie to get in…..” Jaejoong began to sulk,

 

“Joongie don’t sulk… Appa will buy you Ice-cream…., “That did it..

 

 

“Joongie want Ice-cream… Joongie want strawberry Appa…”   Jaejoong dove into the ball pit excitedly, Siwon laughed at the cuteness. He was busy watching Jaejoong when someone bump into him he turned to see a little girl with her mother they apologized. Siwon smiled to them saying it was no problem but when  he looked back to the ball pit he couldn’t kind Jaejoong….

 

“Jaejoong….” He called out… there was no answer. He began to  get worried, “Choi Jaejoong….time to go…. Umma and Hyung are waiting” He called again…” he couldn’t see him at all. He wondered did he get out. He took a step outside the ball area. To see if Jaejoong stepped out without him knowing he knew Heechul was going to be so mad at him he couldn’t even keep an eye on his toddler…. He told himself to calm down and look around… he could go far on his little feet could he… for a toddler Jaejoong could he a fast runner when he didn’t fall mostly he fell. He left the stroller he behind and looked.

 

****

 

Jaejoong emerge from the ball pit  to look around for his Appa but he wasn’t there.  “Appa!” he called, he eyes filled with Water as he looked. “A..APPA….. he screamed.. He was scared now. He crawled over the side of the ball pit  and looked up at all the adults who where standing around watching the other children as they played. “Umma!” he whinged out with tear filled eyes. He wanted him know… the other parent didn’t seem to take much notice of him… when a lady did approach him Jaejoong backed away…

“Heyyy, don’t cry,” she spoke softly wiping Jaejoong tears with my finger, “What’s your name?” Jaejooong looked up at her blinking twice. He didn’t know her his Umma told him to never talk to strangler.. he  ran as fast as his little legs would carry him….

 

“Umma…” he called out…. “Appa!”  but no one came. He thought he remembers when his parent left the car… but everything looked so big to him know, “Umma!” he called with teary eyes…. Before he knew what he was doing he had walked outside, he looked around the pavement…. But nothing, he was about to walk into the parking lot in front of a car when a hand pulled him back… Jaejoong looked a little bit up…

 

****

“I told you not to give him juice, “ Leeteuk told his husband, as he put Taemin in to his Buggy… “look at him he’s all sticky now, Kangin was trying to clear out Taemin car seat… it was soak, Yunho and Changmin stand beside him… “I’m going to get him changed.” Kangin nodded.

 

“I follow you in a minute….” Leeteuk lead his children into the shop but Yunho stopped when something caught his eye, a familiar toddler.. he watched for a second as his mother went inside.. as the toddler was about to step onto the road… Yunho ran up and grab him and pulled him back so the toddler landed on top of him.

 

“Joongie… why are you all alone where Your Umma…” Yunho asked sitting up…. Wiping Jaejoong tearful eyes, Jaejoong wasn’t speaking clearly for Yunho to understand… “Come on my Umma here we’ll find You’re.” Yunho left Jaejoong as best he could. He was only seven after all in was difficult. Yunho knew his mother would be in the baby charging room. He followed the walk way until he came to the room he  put Jaejoong on the ground and held his hand as he opened the door…. He could see his mother changing Taemin clothes…

 

“Umma…,” Yunho called….

 

“One second dear… don’t want you baby brother to get cold… “ he told his eldest but he looked up when he heard a snuffing sound, “ Who crying?”  He looked to Yunho to see  Yunho holding onto the other little boy tightly.

 

“Jaejoong….” Leeteuk finished dressing Taemin before putting his back in the stroller. He went over to Yunho and Jaejoong and picked him up…

 

“Shh shh….”He swung Jaejoong against his chest sodding him, “Why is Joongie all alone…”

 

“A-appa l-left J-joongie.” Jaejoong cried…, “I want Umma!”

 

“We’ll get him for You…”Leeteuk look at Yunho asking where he found him,. Yunho told him outside….”Leeteuk took out his phone and dial Heechul number… but there was no answer…” Jaejoong began to cry more…

“Umma…I w-want U-umma.”  He said into Leeteuk neck….” Leetuek dial Siwon number but it was the same busy signal. He knew they were probably talking to reach other… probably looking for Jaejoong..

 

“Joongie.. can you tell me where you and your daddy were when daddy left you?”

 

“B-all...Ball….” he began to hiccup….

 

“Shh…sshh… we’ll find the for you, dry does tears I’ve got you….” Leeteuk looked down at him…., “Isn’t it good Yunnie brought you to me…You’re a very lucky boy. Yunho could you push Taemin for a minute, they walked out of the changing area; Leeteuk had his phone to his ear… “Kangin listen it me… I have Jaejoong…. He can’t find Heechul or Siwon,  I know he’s really scared at the moment…. Yunnie found him... Okay get here as soon as you can.” He hung up and patted Jaejoong back as he clung into him….” Come tell go to were you last saw you Appa….”

****

“he’s not here  Siwon how could you take his eyes off him for a second!” Heechul cried out as he stood area the ball area. “What if someone took him?”

Siwon his wifes back, “Heechul we’ll fine him think positive. We’ll find him.,,” Heechul was breathing heavily, he felt  so faint knowing his son was missing. “Heechul calm down, We’ll find him,” Siwon tried his hardest to reassure him. Heechul took a deep breath and nodded,  he had to stay calm if he wanted to find his son “I’m really sorry Heechul I only took my eyes off him for a second,”  Siwon said shaking his head.

 

“Where did you last see him…?” Heechul asked.

 

“Siwon pointed to the spot, “ I-I only looked away for a second,- Just then  people came up behind him.

“Wouldn’t be looking for this little man would you?” they heard someone  voice say making them turn quickly. Heechul and Siwon turned to see Leeteuk holding  a tearful Jaejoong. Heechul instantly  held out his arms for Jaejoong who mover auto-manicly  to his Mother who  began to kiss and hug him tightly.

“Oh my God  Joongie I was so worried…..?!” Heechul could barely breathed out  as he held the little one.

 

“U-Umma Joongie sc-scared….Appa left Joongie… Joongie…find Umma…

“Jaejoong it’s okay I have you now,” Heechull cooed out pointing to him before smiling playfully. “Thank you Leeteuk for bringing him back to me

 

“Thank Yunho he’s the one who stopped Jaejoong going into the parking lot…” Leeteuk told him that just made Heechul freak out more Jaejoong could have be run over.

 

“Why was he in the parking lot…..?” Heechul looked to the tearful toddler, “joongie… tell Umma what happened….”

 

“Joongie…Appa left….Joongie…. find Umma.. go to car to wait…” Siwon felt more guilty now. His baby could have been hurt…

“Joongie Appa sorry…. Can you for give me?” Siwon asked patting the back of Jaejoong  head, Jaejoong moved to his Father arms…. As Heechul handed him over. Jaejoong cuddled in… as Heechul hugged Yunho, “Thank you for finding him…..

 

 Appa…” Jaejoong sniffled,

 

“What is it baby….?”

 

“Can….Joongie have ice-cream now…..?” Jaejoong was him thumb as he leaned his head into his father…..

 

Our threat…” Siwon told Leeteuk offering to get their children some to….. the was so happy Jaejoong had come back to them safely….

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry couldn't miss out on a three year old Jaejoong..... getting to the good stuff know i hope you enjoyed.

 

Coment for the next update.....