Chapter 24

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

__________________________________

Chapter 24

 

“Where you waiting long….” Yunho ran up to Jaejoong as he stood outside the gate, “Taemin and Changmin have practice so I’ll walk home with you.”  Jaejoong shook his head no. “Speak up you have a voice for a reason you know. You should really use it….I don’t like mines..  “Yunho told him as he made his way to the right only for Jaejoong to follow. “So tell me about yourself….

 

“There’s not much to tell…” Jaejoong told him.

 

“I’m sure there must be something…..  Any interest apart from drawing….” He waited for any answer to leave Jaejoong lips, “ let me think…Do  you played any sports.” Yunho asked him trying to find something in common.

 

“No I wasn’t allowed to..

 

“You weren’t …” Yunho glanced to him while he walk beside him.

 

“No…… it was too dangerous to play….. Hyung played though. I use to watch his game all the time when I was younger he was really good.” Jaejoong smiled thinking about it. “Sometime I wish… just for one day I could be in Hyung shoes… to play….. Soccer…

 

“But you can play now right?”

 

“I don’t know Umma was scared I’d get hurt….”Jaejoong   explained, “Especially when I was sick. Umma was..

 

 I get it, You mother over protective of you, but you can now right….?” Jaejoong wasn’t sure, he supposes he could if he really wanted to would you like to. “I could teach you if you want?” Yunho stopped in his track. ‘Would you…..?”  Jaejoong couldn’t tell if Yunho was bee serious with him or not. He never thought someone would give up their time to teach him. “How about this weekend….I sure I could get Changmin and Taemin to….. And we could teach you… it might help you loosen up around us…!” Yunho told him. “So I need an answer….,’Yes’ or No…..”

 

Jaejoong stared at him for a moment. “If it’s not too much trouble…”

 

“Nope…I’ll ask Tae and Min… when they get home….., Want to stop off for a snack…. “Yunho turned to Jae… “I don’t know about you but after a day of school…. I’m starving...” Yunho hurried Jaejoong along, ‘My threat!” Jaejoong didn’t really understand why Yunho was been so nice to him. No one had been nice to him like this… not in a very long time so he didn’t know if he could trust it. Was Yunho been sincere with him… or was there a deep plot underneath Yunho esterery . Jaejoong tried to shake the bad thought from his head, but from what had happen Jaejoong didn’t trust people.  Probably not even himself. He tugged at the bandaged about his arm looking to Yunho as he walked ahead of him….

 

 

 

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

 

 

 

 

A whole week had past and Jaejoong had manage to  survive a week of school. He day he walk home with at least one of the Jung brothers. His mother was always at the door waiting his arrival when he got home asking how his days was, But Jaejoong could see his mother had other question on his mine, Questions he didn’t want to ask. So he asked the normal question. it had just gone 8am when Jaejoong woke up. For the first time since coming to Seoul his mother hadn’t slept in the same room as him. He was still a bit shaken by that fact although his mother was just across the hall he still felt nervous. He his side to look out the window. Closing his eye to pin-point the sound of the chirping bird outside enjoying the rising sun. He didn’t know how long he sat there. But was cross his mind was that he had spent a whole week in school with-out any hiccup. He was sort of glad  not only because his mother was so proud of his a complement but t by the fact most  of the student were keeping their distance from him, although they whispered sometime when he pass Jaejoong tried not to linger on it.  it was due to the fact that Yunho was with him  that the student avoid him,  Yunho would walk in tot class in the morning, spend his lunch break with him even walk home with him, when Changmin or Taemin had after school activity. It wasn’t until later in the week that he heard people were avoiding him because Yunho had made a big scene in school.  He was just in the middle of getting dress when Yunho and his brother busted in the door. Jaejoong pulled his sleeve down over his arm hiding what was beneath. Jaejoong didn’t know Yunho already knew what had happened in the state, but Yunho was glad he knew. He didn’t miss the fact Jaejoong was still a little shaky around them.

 

“Hey we were wondering if you would like to come to the park with us.. Remember what he talked about” Yunho looked to Changmin and Taemin, but giving a reassuring smile at Jae. “You did say you wanted to learn right?” Jaejoong couldn’t believe Yunho had been serious when he asked him...

 

“You mean it…..”

 

“What? You think I didn’t… just so you know I say think I don’t mean…

 

“Unless he’s talking to us…?” Changmin butted in getting a glare from Yunho, when Taemin giggled before saying, “you should get dress we’ll be downstairs waiting for you. “Minnie hyung help me with the snacks. When Jaejoong came down  Taemin and Changmin where already beside the door

 

“Where are you boys off to…..” Leeteuk asked as he saw his three boys and Jaejoong make their way to the front door it had just gone 9 in the morning and although it was the weekend he still found it slightly weird his boys weren’t usually morning people. And been a Saturday it was a day for the boys to sleep in with the boys usually did, until Leeteuk order them out of bed telling them they were wasting the start of the weekend in bed. He  looked to each of his boy….. Waiting for an answer, “Well?” he  didn’t understand why were the boy sneaking out without a word to them not that he wasn’t happy that his boys where going out together, it was more to the fact that they seemed to have included Jaejoong into their plans. Yunho was the first to answer…

 

“We taught we’d show Jaejoong around….?

 

“Oh….  That very kind of you boys…. But what about break… it unlike you to miss out on a meal Changmin” He asked him son.

 

“We’ll eat out….”

 

“With what money….?” Leeteuk asked. He knew Changmin had already spent his alliance.

 

“It’s my threat Umma….. we’ll see you later,” Yunho told him when Leeteuk was smiling to Jaejoong, Jaejoong didn’t usually leave the house unless he was with his mother. “What time should I expect you back…?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Don’t know….” Yunho shrugged.

 

“Well will you be back for lunch or will you be eating out…for that too?” Yunho looked to his brothers and then to Jaejoong, Jaejoong had asked Yunho not to tell their parents what they were doing in case they stopped them, and been Jaejoong, Jaejoong knew his mother would probably not allow him to go if he knew what their were going to do….” Okay if you not back for lunch that fine, but be back here for six…I’ll have dinner on the table.’ Leeteuk wasn’t going to prey. “If you going to be late… making sure you ring your father or I.” they nodded.

 

“Leeteuk-shi…..” Jaejoong timidly called out .Leeteuk place his hand on Jaejoong shoulder,

 

“As I tell call me Auntie……” Leeteuk gave Jaejoong a reassuring smiled. “I’ll tell you Umma you’ve gone out with my boy, “Yunho…look after him.” Yunho nodded. Not skipping the fact his brother where looking to one another, wondering why their mother had said that, and Yunho agreed.

 

“Let Go…. Junsu said he’d meet us there….”They left the house with Leetuek waving the off at the door.

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 I did plan on posting this elaier but  with out a computer it 's pretty hard to

 

 

please comment for the next update... it will be a good one ^_^

 

springmiya