Chapter 49

Challenges in Life

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________
 

Chapter 49

 

“Do you think this will work?” Heechul asked as he sat nervously beside his husband in a business waiting room, Siwon had to run a lot of favours to get an appointment at Kim Enterprise. This is where he worked, it was Junsu’s mother’s company, it was past down to her husband when he married into the family. Siwon looks around the office and smiles in satisfaction when they made their way past the front door all the way in the man who ran the company. They had an appointment more like an ambush they were running out of time that had to do this. It was either face him head on or go to his wife and figure it out from there. “Do you think he’ll help?” Siwon wondered they wouldn’t know until he meet the man himself though he seriously thought about punching the guy for what he did years ago. But that would have to wait. Jaejoong life was on the line. 

Siwon opens his mouth to reply but someone came out of the room, “he will see you now. Siwon and Heechul nodded to one another the plan was for Siwon to go in first. The man behind the desk stood up to greet Siwon but when Heechul stepped in did he stop. 

“I believe you know my wife, though it has been sixteen years.” Siwon answered, “We need to talk?” voice strangled from too much emotions. He didn’t speak, it was like his voice had left him. He looked at the appearance, Heechul felt his hand turn cold his knees when shaking even more when he looked them over.

“Look, if this is about hitting your Wife, I apologise… I thought he was someone else.” He leaned back against his desk. “You think that’s why we’re here? is that all you think about from that night... what about the newborn you left.

“I knew I might meet you again especially when I saw you at my son’s school.

“Your son​ is Junsu correct?

“How did you…?

“Our sons are friend, Jaejoong. His gestures nodded as he refers to their children.

“Were not here about what you did to my wife. Were here about the child you left that day.”

“What about him?”

“His mother isn’t dead is she?​ Heechul asked.

“Why do you care. He’s the youngest now right? I seen him.​ Heechul couldn’t believe him. 

“who....!"

" They boy skinny likes to dance....

"Taemin.....That child isn't the one you left!” Siwon told him.

“So what he wouldn't face his responabitity...what he do send the kid off to an orphanage?” If Siwon didn’t want to punch the guy he did now. “You know nothing do you? Mind telling me why you didn’t think that child was yours?

“That none of your business.” He told them blankly.

“It is our business as we know where that child is and we know what he’s been through.”

“Shouldn’t you be worried about your own son, he sick right why are you bringing up the past.” Heechul and Siwon weren’t going to be goatee into an argument they came here for a reason. Siwon exhales loudly, trying to calm himself because the fact that this man before him couldn’t even utter a single word about Jaejoong angered them. It angers him that, even after sixteen years, the man still wants to run away from his responsibility of what he did that day. There is a moment of hesitation in Heechul, this man didn’t have a right to know about Jaejoong. If they didn’t need him they wouldn’t have come. Heechul looked to Siwon. “Fine, Siwon’s let go, this isn't going to get us anywhere, I think I’ll go speak with his wife. Maybe she would like to know about the child, and how he is.

“You’ll do no such thing!

“Why you going to stop us? We​’ve got something on you so it would be in your best interest to speak to us. Didn’t you ever think you made a mistake?

“No he wasn’t mine, I have a son!

“Why? Do you know that child was born early and he needed special help, because he didn’t know how to le, when he went into care he had be placed on a lot of different tube to help his development. You could have left that child to die!

“Why do you care?

“Are you that pig head about what you did? he was a ababy..... Think of Junsu and think of that statement. Any parent knows that feeling. I know I have.” Siwon placed his hand on Heechul shoulder.  This was upsetting for him. “Descpicable, people like you shouldn’t have children!

“Heechul….”

“No he sholdn’t, I’m going to talk to his wife.” Heechul turned to go back to the door when he felt a pull on his arm he turns, the man was grasping his arm, Siwon gripped his pulling him away from Heechul. “Let go of my wife! They stopped when Siwon phone rang, he gave the phone to Heechul.

“Donghae what’s wrong? What? We’re coming…” Heechul looked to Siwon, “Jaejoong has difficulty breathing, the doctor want to put him on a respirator, the need us there.” He told Siwon. “Jaejoong scared.” Who’d blame him? Siwon turned away from Heechul looking to the man. He changed his plan, he punched the man hard in the face. “That for what you did to my wife… and this is for that little boy you abandon.

“I didn’t abandon him I gave him to his father…

“KANGIN IS NOT HIS FATHER! YOU ARE HIS FATHER, YOU IGNORANT PIGHEAD … THE CHILD YOU ABANDON, IS THE SAME BOY WE RAISE FOR THE LAST SIXTEEN YEARS! THE SAME CHILD MY WIFE FEEL IN LOVE THE SECOND HE CAME INTO OUR LIFE. WE LOVED,CLOTHED AND TOOK CARE OF HIM… THAT CHILD HAS LEUKAEMIA THIS IS THE  THRID TIME THAT CHILD HAS HAD TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS TWICE ALREADY. HES DYING BECAUSE HE HAS LEUKAEMIA AND BECAUSE HE CAN’T FIND A BLOOD MATCH! You're coming with us, Well get to the bottom of this right now.”

****

Siwon wouldn’t let the man out of his sight, he made him get blood test, though he protested he wasn’t the father and had nothing to do with the child. By in the end Siwon dragged him to Jaejoong’s room and made him face the clear glass right into Jaejoong’s room. Heechul was in white scrub along with Donghae. Jaejoong immune system was weakened. They needed all the protection they could give him. “That’s the little boy you left… The one we raised as our own son.” Siwon told him, ss much as he didn’t want to be here he stood in front of the glass, noting everything about the boy he could see.

“You said this is the third time…

“Hmm… he was just three when we found out he had leukaemia, three imagine that someone who hadn’t even started to live. He went in to remission when he found a match in the state we moved there to find him a match as they couldn’t help us here. He was clear for years until he was eight and it came back.” Siwon told him.

“How can you care of him if he not your own?

“He is mine and always will be, you don’t have to be blood related. Being parent is so much more than that, it’s about love. What you give to a child, being a parents is about pushing a child in the right direction, ​teaching them right from wrong, showing them you will always be there for him no matter what.”

You’re a better person than I am…

“As much as I hate what you did, if it wasn’t you for bringing Jaejoong into our life, my wife and I wouldn’t have had the second child we always wanted, a little brother for Donghae. My Wife… visited the orphanage everyday without my knowledge. What I learn Heechul  had taken it upon himself to care for the child. I to found that child needed someone need us... He bounded with us and excepted us to be his family though he doesn't know it. Heechul was the only person that baby allowed care for him in the beginning. In a way I think he chooses us to be his parents and I’m glad he did.”

“What did you do?” Siwon looked to the voice a woman stood with Jusnu by her side. Her eyes were on the man, “What did you do?” She repeated herself this time the question was directed at the man, Jusnu held a piece of paper in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally...... Don't you all think it about time.... I had two different Ieda and this  I'll discuss that later...I choose this in the end. So what do you think so far

 


Comment for the next if you want another quite update X