Chapter 6

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

__________________________________________

Chapter 6

 

“Heechul you’re here early…..” Siwon mother answer the door… to him still in her night gown. “Come in dear…. Is it just you….

 

“No Siwon getting Donghae out from the back, How Jaejoong…?” Heechul walked in….

 

“He’s been very good… I must admit we really enjoy the week we got with him, he’s such an easy pleased baby.” Heechul laughed…. He was always a joy to have even on his trying days.  Heechul looked around for him he had waited a week to see his son….. “He still sleeping… He was having really good fun with grandpa yesterday… that he was completely tired out when we put him down. Awh Donghae are you feeling better now….” Is grandmother gave him a hug. Siwon mother looked to Heechul, “You can go up to him if you want...” she told him.

 

“No I’ll wait until he wake up..” he said although he was dying to see him. Siwon place his hand on his shoulder… before greeting his mother… he had been coming by daily  to play with Jaejoong for an hour before going back home to take care of Donghae and Heechul it wasn’t long until the heard the sounds of Jaejoong awoke… Heechul got up straight away and went to him. Jaejoong eyes lit up when he saw his mother…

 

“Uma..Uma…” he called in his baby voice when Heechul picked him up, Jaejoong cuddle into his mother clinging to his shirt as Heechul kissed his cheek….”

 

“Did Jaejoongie… miss Umma…” Heeechul already knew without Jaejoong answer as he walked down with Jaejoong laying his head into his mother shoulder. The minute Heechul tried to put him on the ground… Jaejoong held on tighter….

 

“No…uma…no uma…” Heechul was surprised by Jaejoong new word is was so much clear than when he say his other word like Umma, Appa …and hyung. I guess you won’t be leaving my side anytime soon. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes…”

 

“Awh is Joongie still tired.” Siwon asked.. “Did you miss your Hyung and your Umma.” Siwon brushed his hand down the back of Jaejoong head. “ he looks so cute with messy hair.” Heechul laughed…

 

“That shows a good night sleep…. Doesn’t it….”

 

“Siwon mother place Jaejoong breakfasts on the table beside Heechul who was placing Jaejoong bib around his neck.

 

“Jaejoong look at what your grandmother made for you….aren’t you lucky little man..”  he blow on a spoon cooling it before allowing it to go into Jaejoong mother… “ you really like that don’t you.” He take to Jaejoong as he tried to take the spoon from his mother…. Siwon mother gave Jaejoong a spoon. He only dip in into the food dropping everything back into the bowl he was still learning, Heechul spooned another mouth full into his mouth while Jaejoong swung around the other spoon.

 

*****

it had been a few hour after  they left Siwon parents’ house, Jaejoong sitting happily beside his hyung, Heechul couldn’t help but look into the back with the happiest smile on his face. How he missed his son…   at the hours past Heechul wondered how Jaejoong was… had he cried for him…

 

Heechul he only been staying at my parents a week….

 

“Well it felt like a life time……..”

 

“You’re over thinking it…” He wasn’t really it felt the same of Siwon when Jaejoong wasn’t there.  It why he was incident he go over to his parent each day and spend an hour with Jaejoong. “if you say things like that Donghae will become jealous of Jae….

 

“I not jealous… Appa…. I happy Joongie coming how with us… … “Donghae told his parents. Just as they pulled up outside their house. They heard Dinghae from the back…. “Umma Joongie has those red spot you and I had… “Both his parents looked into the back… Jaejoong was covered… they sighed…. They did everything to make sure he won’t get them… even waited to extra day just to be sure… the virus was gone… Siwon looked to Heechul…

 

 

“looks liked were in for  hell the neck few days… I’ll call the doctor… you better cover him in lotion…” he laughed….

 

__________________________________________

 

next chapter skipping ahead two years....

tell me what you think

 

Please need to know....