Bonus

Challenges in Life

A little extra that was playing on my mind for a while it didn’t feel finished so.. Enjoy it’s a two parter 

 

Un-beta 

________________ 

Bonus 1/2 

 

Ahcoo....’ The second he sneezes his mother appeared from the kitchen. He ‘d been busy sitting in the living room a sketch book in hand, something he hand miss doing be his lack of energy didn’t help. 

 

‘You not coming down with something are you?’ His hand came out only for Jaejoong to push it away. 

 

‘I’m fine Umma....It was just dust....’ Heechul looked right through him, In Jaejoong head all he couldn’t see was his mother not believing him in the slightest. ‘You need to stay warm,’ Heechul placed a blanket over Jaejoong legs tucking it in t him, ‘You can’t afford a cold while your recovering.’ Jaejoong  was nearly two month out of the hospital from his treatment. he was tired most of the time but he felt a lot better, just been out of the hospital made him feel heaps better, yet there were still days he was sore, tired and had no energy to get up out of bed. But he was home and that was he wanted even if his family drove him crazy was he okay. He was doing well. ‘You need to eat something.’  his mother eyes landed on the tray beside him a spoon dripped in the center. Probably a mouth full missing at most.’ Looking at it made Jaejoong stomach turned. The hardness part his stomach always felt so sick; his stomach had already expelled the little liquid he had manage to take down this morning.  ‘How are you feeling?’ Jaejoong  hated that question, he shrugged his shoulder, ‘Okay I guess....’ Jaejoong returned to his drawing. ‘Is there anything you feel...’ Heechul was interrupted by the phone, ‘ Heechul picked it up, ‘Choi residents Ah Hyunjin.... he’d doing okay considering but he’s not feeling his best today.... where back at the hospital tomorrow for some more tests....  I'm more worry he hasn’t put on the weight he needs....how’s Junsu.. Good good.’ Jaejoong half listen until his mother walked away the phone to his ear.  

 

Jaejoong  hadn’t  spoken to Junsu  since then and it wasn’t from the lack of trying, Jaejoong wasn’t sure what to do, his other parent stopped by whenever they could, always making excuse. Junsu didn’t take the new well and Jaejoong felt at fault. ‘That was  Hyunin she  going to stop by later....with you grandfather.’ Jaejoong nodded.  

 

‘Umma... does Junsu hate me.’ When Jaejoong ased that really got Heechul full attention.   

 

‘What gave you have reason.’ Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder. ‘Talk to me Jaejoong,’ His mother sat beside him.  

 

Junsu hasn’t spoked to me since then. 

 

‘When... 

 

‘When you told him.  he won’t pick up the phone or text me.’ Heechul didn’t know. Has Yunho spoken to him recently or Yoochun? They had all hung out here when they first found. Of course Jaejoong was dwelling on it.  

 

‘Jae... I’m sure it nothing to do with you....  he probably just needs more time to process everything.  Look why don’t I speak to ‘ 

 

‘don’t you dare Umma....No..... don’t I was just thinking..... Please Umma don’t …. 

 

‘Why...? Okay I won’t.....’ Heechul lied, he would mention it. Jaejoong needed a good support network and so did Junsu. Heechul knew the boy wasn’t having it easy. But he was trying. Heechul eye flowed Jaejoong as he got up. ‘I’m going to lay down for a bit before Yunho gets here. 

 

‘Oh, Yunho coming over...go on maybe I can get him to get you to eat something when he get here....’Heechul smirked. I check on you in a while... 

 

 

**** 

 

Stupid so stupid, He was so getting into trouble for this. He wasn’t supposed to leave the house. But he couldn’t help in, God he was in trouble when his mother found out. Not only did he go outside he got on a bus, how many gems where there. He was wearing a mask over his face, a beanie Yunho gave him to cover his spikey hair he hated he couldn’t wait to have his hair back. Not only the hair on his head but his eye brows as well and eyes lashes the color to his skin anything was better.   he had an oversize fluffy jumpper he wore to keep in the heat his bod didn’t have. He knocked on the door.... waiting a minute or two before it opened. Jaejoong stood still as he was looked up and down before looking around him. ‘Your silly boy... get in here....’ he was ordered. The man looked at him. 

 

‘You certainly learned your fathers stupidly.....’ he shook his head. ‘not that I don’t like seeing my second Sonja, I’m guessing you're not here for me or that anyone knows you’re here.’ Jaejoong shock his head no.  

 

‘I came to see  Junsu  is he here.... he won’t pick up my called. His grandfather nodded. Junsu not  

 

‘My lad he’s in his room.... go on up... ‘his grandfather spoke to him. ‘I better call your mother..... 

 

‘Give me ten minutes before you do Hal-abeoji,’ 

 

**** 

 

Heechul opened the door, ‘Good afternoon Yunho. 

 

‘How is he today.....Yunho asked as he drop his bag at the door,  

 

‘He’s has a better day but he’s looking forward to seeing you.’ Heechul told him, ‘he’s a little down today.  

 

‘I brought some dvds  he may be interested in,’ Yunho commented 

 

‘I’m sure he will ….. go on... he went up for a rest a while ago....’Heechul told him, ‘Ummm Yunho there is a tray of food in the kitchen couldn’t try and get him to eat.... 

 

‘Will do....’ Yunho told him taking the tray from the kitchedn and heading upstairs, a smile on his face as he made his way up the stairs...  

 

Heechul-shi.....  

 

‘What.... 

 

Jaejoong not here?’   Yunho told him.... 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Couldn’t help my self....