Chapter 13

Challenges in Life

Finally internet back up and running... after a freak storm hit Ireland... we were with out power for a long time...

know it's back and i can start writing again... o how i missed it. and we got another internet sort.... so hopeful we have no problems with it... hope you continue to support my story...

 

Un-beta

-__________________________________________

Chapter 13

 

 “Yeobo..... Dry those tears.... you know we made the right choose....”

 

“Did we? I can’t bear to leave you and Donghae…two men who can barely cook between them, I sure the place will become a mess without me….” Siwon brushed his finger under Heechul eyes.

 

“You know we did? Come on…. We’re not that bad….”

 

“Okay your not  that bad…” he sighed, “ And I do know very well this is for his sake, but to tell the truth it doesn’t make it any easier....I'll going to miss you so much...”

 

“We've been a part before.......

 

“That was different…. it wasn't the same Siwon…?” Heechul told him.

 

“All I can say Heechul is before you know it we'll be there with you, Donghae semester will be over soon and we’ll be there with you.... just promised me you take care of yourselves and are son….” he turned to look and his two son, He still need to say goodbye to Jaejoong.

 

“I love you.....Heechul….”

 

“I love you too…. Come on your flight is soon… let spend the last of our time with our son’s while we still have the chance. I’m going to miss Jaejoong like crazy… you probably feel the same about Donghae.” Heechul nodded it was no secret he was going to miss them, “Do you think you’ll be able to get him strong enough to return to school….”

 

“I don’t know…. I hope so… I still can’t believe what does kids did to him? He won’t even talk to me about it… I mean what happen.. and why he start….you know..!” He couldn’t say the word

 

“You and me both…. I more concerned with him not telling us about it. Did he think he couldn’t tell us about it or something have we not been there for him before, I just don’t understand why he couldn’t tell us..” he hugged his wife, “Sorry it’s just really being bothering me a lot? He should have told us… were his parents for peat sake… Did he think we wouldn’t help…”

 

“Shh don’t let him hear you…..? He’s already having a hard time as it is. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to tell us, he just didn’t want us to worry about him. You remember… when we were told he was sick again… he just kept apologizing to us… and Donghae… he felt so guilty for us been with him… all the time… ”

 

“Didn’t he think we’d be more worried when we found out what he was doing…. I dread to think what would have happened if Donghae hadn’t gone straight home that day….I felt like such a bad parent for not noticing something was really wrong….

 

“We were just so busy Siwon… we just forgot to pay attention?” Heechul told him. As they walked over to their son’s, Jaejoong didn’t even look up at them; He looked away into the distance avoiding there eye contract. Heechul was saddened by it.

 

“Jae….?” He was interrupted by the intercom overhead.  He reached out his hand to touch Jaejoong but he pulled back.  Siwon… kissed Heechul on the side of the cheek and whispered in his ear,

 

“Just him in time…..?” That was all they really could do at this moment. He stared at his son dressed in skinny jeans and a black hoody which was pulled over his face. This was something he had become a costume to. Jaejoong hiding himself.

 

“Jaejoong take your hood down….?” Siwon told him. He watched his son nervously remove his hood, “Finally we get to see your beautiful face,” he joked trying to lighten the mood Jaejoong was in. It took them a month to get Jaejoong to step outside the house…. When they finally reached that goal… the realized they needed to take it to another step. The decision to move back to Korea wasn’t an easy one… they had been in America so long… it always seemed like it would never happen in the end but now that it had It had come a little too soon. Before they knew it Jaejoong and Heechul were on their way back to Korea.

 

 

****

 

“Kangin if you made is late….?”

 

“We aren’t late Leeteuk…. I assure you. What are you so worried about….?”

 

“I just want to be here on time, is that so wrong… I haven’t seen him in months…” He looked into the back. Yunho was in a fault mood…. “Why are you sulking…

 

“Why do I have to come?”

 

“Because I thought it would be good for Jae so other than us adult….?” Leeteuk clarified.

 

“You could have brought Changmin or Taemin for that….”

 

“We could have, but you were the only one that didn’t have anything on…. Now did you?” He glanced into the back, “Taemin had dance practice and Changmin…. Well Changmin is Changmin….heavens knows where he went afterschool…?”  Leeteuk couldn’t think about anywhere…., he had no idea what his son did most of the time apart from have a very smart mouth…

 

“Yunho… company your mother inside… I’ll park the car and meet you in a few.” Kangin pulled up outside the entrance.

 

“Thank you dear….” Leeteuk kissed Kangin lip….

 

“Can you do that when I’m not in the car…..?” Yunho opened his door to get out….

“Yunho when you meet the right guy….. You will….”

 

“I don’t follow your preference Umma… I prepare girls….”

 

“Well either way honey….. I don’t care as long as you find the right person….. The one you want to be with for the rest of your life….. he probably be like us….”  Leeteuk got out of the car, and walked toward the door… he stood at the arrives area…looking up at the screen… “See I told you… your father always makes us late for everything… their flight landed 45minutes ago… you stay here… I’ll look for them…. “he looked left and right wondering where they would have gone. He was about to go left when he heard someone call out his name..

 

“Leeteuk…..” He turned to the right to see his friend… near a seating area.” He hurried over and engulfed the person in his arms. “Heechul it’s so good to see you… sorry were late… You know Kangin he still makes us later for everything”

 

“Good to know thing’s don’t change…” Leeteuk let him go….,

 

“I wish I could say you look great… but you look like you haven’t slept… was it a bad flight….? Where’s you son…?” Heechul turn to look at the person sitting down behind him…

 

“Jaejoong you remember Leeteuk don’t you..?” Jaejoong had his hood back up, hiding his face away.. he bowed his head to Leeteuk and looked away without a word.

 

“H-he a bit tired after the flight….” Heechul lied…

 

“Don’t worry I understand….?” He smiled…, “It’s nice that your finally here… awh it’s been so long.. o I forgot you remember my eldest Yunho…?” Leeteuk remember Yunho was standing close behind him. He dragged him forward.

 

“Hello.” he greeted Heechul and Jaejoong though Jaejoong didn’t look up.

 

“Jaejoong….” Heechul whispered… Leeteuk seen a sad look…

 

“Here let me help you with your bags.” he said changing the subject

 

“It’s no trouble at all……” He swung on of the bags onto his back… “Yunho help Jaejoong with the other bags. Yunho  reached for the bags Jaejoong was holding them. As his hand brushed off Jaejoong… Jaejoong“
“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Jaejoong cried making both Heechul and leeteuk turn to look at Jaejoong…

 

“What’s your problem…. I only brushed against you… seriously are you….!!!”

 

“Yunho…!” Leeteuk called his son… stopping him for saying anything further.


“Jaejoong… calm down he only wants to help you with the bags… here let me take them from you.” Heechul went back over to Jaejoong and reached for the bags. While Yunho stood there dumb founded Heechul gently held on to Jaejoong arm making Jaejoong plead.


“STOP IT!” Jaejoong pleading, trying he tried to push his mother hands away. Heechul held on to him tightly….

 

“Jaejoong that’s enough…..Listen to me, listen to my voice…” Heechul told him sternly… it was the only way to break the wall Jaejoong had built up around him… he could see Jaejoong had no idea… it was his mother touch. Jaejoong felt the grip… of someone arms around his waist..”

 

“Sorry…. It was just a long plane ride… I think Jaejoong still half a sleep.” Heechul tried to sound convincing but Leeteuk knowing his friend the best could see write through it… “ Jaejoong panic vegan to fade… he looked at his mother and then to Yunho and Leeteuk before turning his head to the ground…. Hiding himself from the watchful eyes….

 

 

__________________________________________

comment for the next update....