RTTPL: Chapter 2

First Love

Chapter 2

 

“You are here.. Minhyuk?” Jungshin turned back to his friend.

“All friends are waiting for you… and.. she is..” he looked at me strangely.

=__=^ Don’t say even me you also removed from your memory? The woman who had given a painful love to you

“She is Eunjung, transfer student here..” said Jungshin

“Oh.. you are good at being nice with pretty transfer students… =_=^” Minhyuk

=//= 100 % he didn’t remember me..

“Don’t make up my name. I’m not bad like that..” Jungshin tried to hide his character.

Yeah, he shouldn’t have broken Jungshin’s secret or he would miss his point hahaha.

“When will you go to Music Club?” Minhyuk asked him.

“I’ve promised with this transfer student that I would take her around..” Jungshin looked at me sadly.

“But Yonghwa Hyung asked me to take you there..” Minhyuk said coldly.

 

He was so far different from the past. He hadn’t been a quiet man like this.

“Nowadays, you call that man Hyung? =^^= haha.. but sorry.. I must not leave this pretty girl alone… she has no friend in this school yet..” said Jungshin.

“It’s alright Jungshin. You should go with him..” I talked to Jungshin but I stared at Minhyuk stressfully. Didn’t he really remember me?

“So will you go with me Eunjung? I will suggest you to all my friends there..” said Jungshin

“Can I?” I asked surely.

“Of course, why not?” he showed his sunflower face and dragged me go.

Minhyuk said nothing and he just went after us without feeling.

He hadn’t been like this before.

 

CN Blue's Club

 

As soon as I stepped into their place, I felt comfortable so much. There were many music tools such as drum, guitar, piano and etc.

Finally Minhyuk got success with his purpose. He had been dreaming to become a KPOP Star by his drum skill.

 

~ What’s your dream? I saw you always write only novel every time. Don’t you want to be author?

~  Of course and how about you?

~ Hehe honestly, I feel so shy to say it. I have no any dreams but I just want to be K-pop star.

~ Famous star? Hahaha What a joke!

~ Don’t laugh.. this kid…

~ I’m not kid, I am your senior >o<

 

He had been like this.. I couldn’t keep my laughing when I imaged of that.

“Who is she? Your new girlfriend? She’s so cute..” a man who was holding guitar asked Jungshin and stared at me.

“New girlfriend? Don’t say that.. I’ve never had any girlfriend Lee Jonghyun..” Jungshin signed to his friend.

=.,= I knew you so clearly. Don’t perform Lee Jungshin.

“Oh I see.. Hello my name’s Lee Jonghyun. Nice to see you here ^^” he came to me.

“I’m Eunjung, transfer student. Nice to see you too, anyway, what are you doing? Playing music?”

“Yes ^^ we are the members of Music Group. These days, we are going to have contest with FT Island who are the students of YT; thus, we are trying to practice music.” said Jungshin.

“It sounds interesting..” I kept looking at Minhyuk who was far from them. He was only quiet and played guitar softly. It seemed like he ignored me.

“Yeah, you can join our group if you want hehe..” said Jonghyun.

“Playing music? I can’t… it’s so embarrass..”

“You can sing with Yonghwa haha..” said Jungshin

“I can’t even sing. I can only write fanfics or lyric song. ”

 What I said, made Minhyuk star at me suddenly. I was so surprise with this moment. He said nothing but just looked at me coldly a bit and then he started continuing his music again.

What’s up with him?

“Writing? It’s so cute.. ^^” said Jonghyun

“So that I would be close to you haha..” Jungshin

Suddenly Minhyuk’s guitar music was stopped and the place turned in to the quiet time.

“I don’t like writer…” he said coldly before he left.

Kang Minhyuk..? What’s wrong with him?

“Hehe… don’t mind that man… Eunjung ah.. he’s always like this. He doesn’t like to talk a lot. In fact, he really doesn’t like writer since he had been hurt by a writer. She has cheated him and made him into her story so badly. He has been in love with the character in the story painfully. After that, he becomes like this. He hates even drama or movie..” Jungshin

 

+_+ How come it happened? In fact, he didn’t forget me at all but he just didn’t remember who I was.

All people include Jungshin and Minhyuk, they didn’t remember me. It seemed like my appearance was removed from their memories.

“Hello, see you again.. little girl..” someone at the back said warmly. I turned back to that man as soon as I saw…

O.O He is…

“Jung Yonghwa?” I called his name on purpose.

How come he was here since he had died for 2 years already?

 

Flashback to last month

 

How hot it was! I had moved almost 30 times already but I still couldn’t sleep well.

Suddenly, there was a pink smoking appeared in my room and then it made up like the human’s body.. he was Jung Yonghwa.

“You? How could you come in my room?” I shocked.

“I come in by the window.. little girl =_=^” he said.

“Damn.. you are crazy or ert? Why are you coming in to my room at night like this?”

“I’m not crazy.. -_-^ I just visit you… little kid”

Oh god! Did he family teach him to visit the girl’s room at night like this? >o<

“Stop calling me little kid or little girl. You are not far older than me.. just go out or I will report police and they will take you to the jail..”

“=__=^ how can you cut your feeling with this friend? However, I am Minhyuk’s friend.”

The name that I almost forgot was mentioned again. It felt so hurt when I heard it.

“Who? I don’t know him.. You’d better go away.” I tried to ignore that name.

“You are really bad. It’s just 4 years but you can forget him easily..” he kept talking about Minhyuk again =_=

“When will you disappear? Or I will call police..”

“It’s useless. The police can’t catch me..” he laughed badly.

OoO

“Because I died 2 years ago. ”

Ha? O.O

“Don’t make a joke around here.. How come I see you here? T___T”

“Of course, image that you see here isn’t a real appearance.. -_-^”

“If you already died, why are you here again? T.T I never did bad to you when you were alive..”

“I’ve told you already that I came to visit you.. little girl =_=^”

I almost hit my head with the pillow with this answer. It had been for 4 years already and he just visited me. Moreover, it wasn’t human’s appearance but… ahhhhhhhhhhh………

“You came for what?” I tried to calm down and ask him.

“Do you want to revenge with him?”

“What..?”

“Revenging with Kang Minhyuk…”

“Ha?”

“Revenge what he did bad on you..” said Yonghwa

“He was your friend, wasn’t him? Why do you want to mistreat your friend? Moreover, I and he have no story to continue…”

“I’m not a simple soul like you thought.. I am the demon of the hell. I am sent by the King of Hell for helping you revenge Minhyuk because he made you hurt.”

“Am I dreaming? Don’t make a joke with me. I’m very fine nowadays. =_=^  I don’t need to revenge him. Just tell your free King that don’t know too much about another’s story.. He can keep his time to eat chicken or whatever, it’s better than spending free time a lot like this..”

“-_-^ How can you blame the King of Hell? Like this, I should note once. When you die, you have to repay this..” Yonghwa took his notebook up and wrote it.

"Ehhhh... Aigoo.. However, we used to be friends."

=//= I’m almost crazy

“Do you really want him to forget you like this? Forever? Don’t you want to revenge him again? What he did to you..” I kept asking me a lot.

“I.. in fact, I was one who did wrong. I have no right to revenge or see him again..”

“Is it real? O.O ? Are you sure? You really let him forget you like this? If you want to revenge him, you still have 2 months left..”

“It’s… I am..”

 

Back to Present

 

It can’t be.. Yonghwa appeared in front of me.

“Some stories, you shouldn’t talk here” he kept smiling to me.

“Do you know each other?” Jungshin asked

“Only you are fool.” Yonghwa answered wrong topic whereas he blamed Jungshin.

“It’s messy. You really know Eunjung?” Jungshin kept asking.

“Is it important?” Yonghwa asked

“Yeah, if you know her before me… so I have to cut my heart from her for now..” it was a hurtful answer from Jungshin -_-

=_=^

“Hahahaha…” Yonghwa laughed.

@o@ I think that, I shouldn’t have been here again.. 

 

Out side

 

“You are human, ghost or demon? I really misunderstand about you..” I asked Yonghwa after we left there.

“Yeah I am three of them..”

“I still couldn’t understand..”

 

To Be Continue...