RTTPL: Chapter 9

First Love

Chapter 9

 

I felt hurt around my neck and head. As soon as I opened my eyes again, I was already in a dark place which had a smoking smelling. What did happen to me? Where was I here?

“You’d better give up us.. Kang Minhyuk..” it was a similar voice from another girl here.

O_O that shadow was Suzy’s.

“You should give up by yourself. I never give up with all of you..” Minhyuk who was stung with a string yelled at a few men and Suzy.

“Really?” Suzy smiled badly.

“Cih..” Minhyuk turned face away.

She is really bad..

“So that I shouldn’t keep you alike happily… Cut his hand then..” Suzy said.

O_O cutting his hand? It seemed the even in the past recycled again.

“Stop!!!!!!!!” I shouted up and it made them awake and moved noticing to me back.

“Yah~ Eunjung you are awake.. It will be a good movie to watch for now.. Do you have right to talk about it?” she laughed.

 I stared at Minhyuk a bit. He was stung because of me. He had a long life to live more, whereas I nearly die.

“Cut mine.. Just cut my hand for replace his hand..” I told her.

“Hey! Are you crazy? It’s not related to you even a bit.. Bae Suzy, this is the story between CN Blue and B2ST. You should free her. She doesn’t know anything..” Minhyuk

“No, just cut my hand.. if this is what you want..” I told her.

“Oh how much do you love each other? The past love is returned again..” Suzy said.

Damn.. She is trying to break out my secret in front of Minhyuk?

“Past Love??” Minhyuk repeated her word.

God.. Bae Suzy Y___Y your mouth has no cover?

“Don’t you know? That the girl who was broken her hand for you, wants to do it for you again?” Suzy kept looking at Minhyuk.

“What do you mean by?” Minhyuk kept looking at her back strongly.

“Don’t… Suzy.. I’m begging..” I yelled to her.

“What’s going on?” Minhyuk kept asking us.

“Haven’t they told you yet?” Suzy

“Tell what?”

“It is..” Suzy hadn’t said it yet but someone went to cut our moment. The door was kicked by CN Blue 3 that Yonghwa was standing in front of them handsomely.

“Free them..” Jungshin yelled.

Waaaaaa….. I can see Jungshin was more handsome than Yonghwa xD

“You are faster than I thought..” Suzy

“If we aren’t fast, how come we have name CN Blue?” said Jonghyun.

=_=! What is related to?

“Don’t talk much.. just go….” Jungshin said as he jumped to hit Suzy’s guards and then the fighting was started between them.

“Go to fight them… Bae Suzy you are so bad.. I will kiss you to die…” Jungshin yelled.

-__-^ What did he say?

“Just run..” Apple went to took off the string for us.

“How about them?” I asked.

“We will be alright.. you guys just go first… hurry up.. before their members come more.. Eunjung hasn’t gotten better yet. She is still hypnotic. Please look after her..” Apple

“But..”

“Just run..” she pushed me and him out.

 

I didn’t know where I should go since I felt not alright. I just awaked form hypnosis of course and my brain walked slowly.

I just knew that I got another place in an old village. There were only houses but no people there. The sky turned to dark and they were some lightning appeared a little bit. It was going to rain.

I quickly held Minhyuk’s hand and began to drag him go on, but he moved his hand away madly.

“Who are you in real?” he asked me with his strong voice.

“It’s not a time that we should talk about this.. I have to escape from this place and find our friends..” I told him.

“No, I won’t go with the unknown like you..” he said coldly.

What should I do with this kid? -_-

“Can we talk about it later?” I tried to drag him go but it didn’t work at all. He kept standing and staring at me as I used to burn his house. -_-

“Stop being like a kid anymore.. you are not high school student as before. Or you want them catch you again? Why don’t you try to think it well?” I yelled while the rain started falling.

It was falling over us till our clothes wet all. I kept looking at Minhyuk angrily.

“Stop acting like this.. or you want to wait for your dead here? If you are mad at me and you don’t want to walk with me.. okay we can leave each other here.. I just want to see you are leaving this place safely..”

“Ham Eunjung…!” he yelled at me loudly.

“……..” I said nothing.

“I’m not calling you.. but I am calling a woman who was in my past memory 4 years ago..” he said.

Finally he remembered me again.

“…I…..” I began to say something.

“You? Why are you coming back? Or you purpose to lie me again? You gave me much pain, wasn’t it enough for you..? you are good at performing till I couldn’t find out who you are at the first..”

“Minhyuk.. that is..”

“What kind of a story you purpose to write again? A dumb man who was faked by you for second time right?” he kept talking badly alone.

What he said made me hurt so much. Especially, my heart, it almost broke out.

“How many faces do you have? You can act like both, good and bad.. which one is your real face?”

I couldn’t breathe anymore.. T___T

“You are..”

“Enough..  Stop blaming me again.. do you think if you are better than me?” I finally cried out.

“……….” He looked at me surprisingly.

“I just came back.. what is related to you? It is my own personal right to change school or whatever.. I hurt you, didn’t you hurt me back? ”

The rain gave more heavy drops as both of us kept standing face to face.

“Stop acting sad in front of me again.. I’m not fool or just know you..” Minhyuk

“Of course, I am bad. I have many faces to perform in front of you. You are right to hate me.. I knew, I shouldn’t have come back to you.. I will leave you… don’t worry.. just be happy with your time..” I began to walk away.

 

*deb*

 

Suddenly he faster caught my hand and moved me back to face him.

“I don’t know what your trick is.. but you are returning by yourself, so you have no right to go back by yourself..” he said and then moved closer to kiss my lip at the first time.

O_o Ah… He dared too much..

He had never been liked this before. How dare he is!

I tried to push him out but he hugged me tighter and kissed badly.

=//= I couldn’t fight with him at all since I hadn’t awaked from hypnosis yet. How come he is doing that with a person who can’t fight back?

He moved out at once. As I looked at his eyes, I could see his anger.

Phach! I slapped him.

It was my first kiss.. Damn.. man.. he cheated me.. T_T

“I’m not a tool for releasing your anger..” I shouted at him.

“This slapping, I will get a repaying for now..” he pushed me to learn on the wall and downed to kiss me again..

Av * * * Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn’t even push him out. How poor I am! T^T

I bit his lip at once. Even I couldn’t fight, but I could bit. :P

“Och..” he moved out again. I might have slapped him again if he didn’t say that word.

“If you slap me again, I will you here…”

T____T Awwwwwwww… I was bullied. I couldn’t fight anymore as I let him kiss me by his purpose. A woman always loses the man even I am older than him.

The raindrops were very cold and it made me almost fever in that time… zzzZ

………………..

 

I felt about the coldness around my forehead. I opened my eyes again and looked at Apple who was wiping my head.

“You get a fever..” she said.

“I might have got much rain..” I told her.

“Maybe? Just take medicine..” she gave me some pills and then I took them all.

“Emm…”

Ngettt… the door was opened and Minhyuk and Yonghwa came in.

I almost choked the pill as soon as I saw his face.

“You’ve just awaked?” Yonghwa looked at me pitifully.

“Yeah. If she didn’t awake, how can you see her sit like this?” Apple asked.

“Aigoo.. Jungshin’s boring sister is too much..” said Yonghwa.

I really wonder if the hell has no work for him to do. He was demon who always appeared at human land. -_-

“Too much? We will have contest in a few minutes more.. why don’t you organize your things?” she blamed him.

“Contest? What day is it today?” I asked her.

“It’s 25th, a day which we are going to contest with B2ST. you have been sleeping for over 3 days.” Apple

“I have slept too much >o<”

“Yonghwa oppa, let go out.. don’t bother them..” Apple dragged him out.

=//= What the hell if she kept me alone with him? He is ert. I can’t stand face to face with him. T_T It’s so shame.

I didn’t know what to do and I just took the blanket cover my whole body.

“You will not able to breathe till die.” said Minhyuk.

“It’d better to die without seeing your ert face..” I replied back.

“Maybe you want more..?” he treated me again.

“…………..”

“I am going to play basketball. You just stay here.. if you die without oxygen, I will never join the party of your dead.” And then he left.

A party of my dead? Does he want to make a party after I die? -_-

I took my blanket off and looked back to the door. They left all.

 

20 minutes later

 

Should I go to see their contest? But I felt hurt around my head again.

I quickly changed my clothes and left the hospital secretly.

It was only 30 minutes to get the contest place. There were many people here, Of course, because B2ST was the famous basketball players. How come they ignore it easily?

As soon as I got at the contest place, I saw everyone looked tired so much; especially, Jungshin. He was shaking his leg again and again.

“Jungshin, what’s happening?” I asked him during the break time.

“Because Yoseob cheated us. He played a trick with my oppa till he got injure with his food.” Apple said

 

To Be Continue...

No comments no more chapters. -_-

I'm lazy to write hik hik hik...

It seemed I wrote for air to read -_-