RTTPL: Chapter 5

First Love

Chapter 5

 

Aiyo… that ahjuma, Park Hyomin -_-! She might want to be a heroine help handsome man.

“What’s related to you?” that handsome face yelled at her.

“I can’t calm to see you are mistreating that poor man… seeing unfair story, Hyomin has to help hahahaha~” she laughed alone.

(--“) Did she think he was superwoman?

“So you make problem by yourself… kid..” three of them walked to her with their bad smiles.

“och..” I quickly threw the garbage basket to cover their heads.

Hooo~

Huy…. =//=

“What a mess!” they yelled.

“Hyomin.. run..” I began to drag her run but she didn’t come after me.

“No, we can’t keep that man here..” said she.

“Ahjuma! They are 6 men not 6 toothpicks. Do you want to die and being a ghost guard around this garbage?” I blamed her.

“No..” she didn’t listen to me at all as she ran to those men quickly.

T__T Stupid woman…

Before I ran after her, I took a big bat and began to fight those men. I started hitting those men with the bat again and again but it seemed like useless. They were standing and waiting for my fighting.

“Have you had dinner yet? You have no energy even fighting =_=^” one of them looked at me pitifully.

“If you are gentleman, you should act weak for me.. T_T” I begged them.

“Haha.. you look down B2ST so much..” he laughed.

“Eh.. Hyun Seung… you want to fight with the lady?” another man asked the man who had laughed.

“I am thinking about this Yoseob. These girls, they know too much about another story…” Hyun Seung looked at me angrily.

“You should free them.” Yoseob told his friends and looked back to me and Hyomin.

“You should go away before something would be happen more..” said Yoseob.

“I think so.. ” I nodded and quickly pulled Hyomin’s hand.

“No, free him too..” said Hyomin and she pointed to the blood man.

T_T she is really super know too much…

“You didn’t go by yourself…” and then Hyun Seung came to us slowly and slowly.

 

~ ting ting tang tang tang tung tung kaaaa...

What a crazy music!

Suddenly the crazy music was played during the quiet night. I almost die because of listening to it. It didn’t mess only me but also all of them. They were annoyed.

“Who? FT Island?” B2ST covered their ears hardly.

I looked at the tall man’s shadow and he was playing music handsomely with his crazy music.

I felt that I was in to the traditional Chinese drama,

“Enough.. please stop Choi Jonghun… ” B2ST kept covering their eyes and yelled to him. However, the guitar was still being played. He didn’t even stop and he played it faster and faster.

“Ahhh… you’d better keep your guitar and fight with me face to face..” Another man shouted.

“Haha.. I’m not dumb.. I can play only guitar and another story, I can’t do..” said Jonghun.

“Doo Joon.. are you crazy? Don’t give up with him..” Yoseob

Pang Pang Pang..

Jonghun kept playing guitar..

“I’m begging… can you give up? T_T” I cried and told B2ST.

“Er… we give up… ahh… stop..” B2ST

After that, the guitar music was stopped and everything returned into quiet again. I and Hyomin almost died here.

“You..” Hyun Seung began to blame him.

“Do you want one more song?” Jonghun began to hold his guitar string again.

“No no..” Yoseob

“I haven’t listened to the bad music like this before..” said Hyun Seung.

“Lucky Choi Minhwan.. we will see you later..” and then all B2ST left quickly.

“Is it you? Choi Jonghun? The leader of FT Island?” Hyomin kept asking him.

FT Island? And B2ST? They were enemies right?

“Yes, nice to see you. Thank for helping my maknae.. ” he carried the blood man up.

“It’s okay.. I always hear about your group for a long time. Now I can see both of you, it is really meaningful life… T_T” Hyomin wiped her tear hardly.

=_= Aigoo..

“If you have any problem, I can help you all.. hehe” Hyomin kept talking to him.

She is too friendly -_-!

“Really? Can you take Minhwan to hospital? I’m busy.. I can’t take him there..” said he.

“Sure.. ^^” Hyomin got Minhwan.

“I’m really thankful. If we meet later, I will repay you.” He smiled sweetly to her and then walked away quickly.

“Eunjung ah… My appa has called me to home quickly. Please kindly take him to hospital.. Thanks..” she pushed that man to me and ran quickly.

“Eh.. eh…. You are one who promised with him, why me?” I yelled at her back.

It was really my fate. The lovely girl like me has to carry him home.

Och.. did he eat elephant? He was too heavy.. Y_Y

“You are good luck to having a lovely angel like me are carrying you..” I started murmuring to him.

“I might be crazy that I dare to carry you to hospital.. Because I was born as a pretty girl and I have taken my kindness since I appeared in this world at the first time.. You should be proud of yourself, the luckiest man in the world.. hik hik..” I kept murmuring crazily.

I looked around for taxi to take him but no taxi stopped for me since that man got blood around his body.

“What are you doing? Eunjung sshi..” suddenly the heaven sent another angel to help me at this hell time. He’s Minhyuk and he was looking at me and Minhwan strangely.

Ahhh… How come I let him to see me with this worse time? I was with another man.. T_T kukukuku….

“Het get injure and I am carrying him..” I faked laugh.

“Come here..” he pulled me closer as soon as Minhwan fell down like the dead body in World War II.  I’m sorry Minhwan, this is a scene that main male character and main female character were meeting each other. You’d better to move away… hehe.. -_-

“Are you really girl? You are so smaller and you were carrying him? If other people see, your name will be made up so badly. Boy and girl can’t be closer like that.. it’s shame. You see?” he blamed me like I was his daughter -_-

I felt that he was angry because his face was red. It was the first time that he cared me so much since he had ignored me.

“You are caring me too much.. -_-” I said.

“Ah? O.O” he awaked a bit what he had said.

“If you like helping people, just do it continue..” and then he began to leaving..

“Minhyuk..” I dragged him back.

OoO

“Don’t be so mean. Do you want a small girl like me carry him to hospital?” I acted cute face to him.

“You!” he looked at me boringly.

“Please… ”

“Enough.. eh.. He is Choi Minhwan of FT Island?” he pulled at Minhwan surprisingly.

……………….

Finally he still helped me to take Minhwan to hospital. How cute he is!

After leaving from hospital..

“It’s already 11 am.. do you want to go home like this?” he asked me.

“And will you take me home? ^O^”

“Continue your dream..” he said rudely and left me alone.

@,@! What a shame!

 

While I was walking alone, I felt so weird with that moment. It seemed like someone was following me but when I looked back, I saw nothing. Or some crazy guys were following me?

O.O Suddenly I imaged about the hot news yesterday. I read it of course and it was a crime story. There was a girl who had been by some mental guys and then they had killed her after they had been successful.

What should I do? T_T even I will die in 2 months later, but I don’t want to keep that bad appearance before I died.

The first starter is the winner… >o< I finally decided to fight them first. I walked faster and went to a small block to hide myself. As I had thought, there was a man was following me. I couldn’t see him as well since it was dark. I took a big bat slowly and walked to him.. and then.. I started hitting him again and again.

“Och.. och..” he yelled.

“You dared to follow me huh? Crazy man.. yah.. I’m not a weak lady who you can look down easily.. ” I kept hitting till he fell down and swooned with his a little blooding head.

O.O Did he die? Ha? I killed a person? I quickly threw the bat away..

“Ah?” I tested him with my leg.

“……….” He didn’t move.

“Eh? Did I hit too much? Die? O.O” I downed to see his face clearly..

O.O It’s similar. I moved his face back and looked..

“Ha? Kang Minhyuk?” Why is it him? Did I kill him? Oh my…

 

To Be Continue..........