RTTPL: Chapter 11

First Love

Chapter 11

 

Waaa.. finally we got at the beach. The sea was really fresh and beautifull Y_Y I really love it so much. I could smell the sea air and it made my feeling fresher than before.

“Hurry up go to change Bikini huuuuuuu……” Hyomin told us and then 4 of us (Jiyeon, Apple, Hyomin and myself) went to the clothe room quickly.

Look at Hyomin! She looked good with her bikini as we could see only her bone hahaha.

Jiyeon was so y with her pink bikini. If she walked out, all men will notice her crazily. Especially it was Jungshin. For Apple, she dressed only a short jeans and T-shirt because her brother cared her so much. She wasn’t allowed to being y.

To me, maybe I was y? y? -_- I just wore short skirt and kitty brassiere for this summer season.

CN Blue 4 had already dressed up too. However, Yonghwa and Jonghyun made my blood almost come out since they wore only shorts without any shirts. I thought that Jonghyun looked more attractive with his white skin. Jungshin was sitting under umbrella and drinking coconut as his eyes were scanning bikini girls around there happily. Yonghwa was talking to a few girls charmingly. I just found out today that CN Blue was really charming.

“Hoooo… You are so y Noona.. I am in love with you now..” Jungshin noticed about my clothes stupidly.

“Hey y girl.. ^O^ ” Jonghyun jumped.

Those crazy men! no one can’t change them. -__-

“Don’t mind them, Unnie. Go to swim with me” Jiyeon held my hand.

“Okay..” I hadn’t gone yet, and it was…

Blab! A big towel was covered my head suddenly.

Damn.. what a crazy person! Who did it?

I moved that towel away and looked back for planning blame that person, but I gave up since I saw it was Minhyuk. -_- I lost his handsome face (?)

“What are you doing?” he asked me.

“What did I do to you? It should be my question.”

“Change your clothes then. It looks bad so much.” He kept looking at my clothes.

Which part you saw it was bad? -_- My body is y of course. Don’t burn my feeling. U__U

“I am going to swim. If I don’t wear like this, so what should I dress?” I asked him back.

“No need to swim. You don’t have some water in your house? If you want to take a shower, just go back to hotel then. Or you want those guys star at you naughtily?” he covered that towel on myself again.

-_- It was too much. He should care Jiyeon more. It doesn’t relate to me even a bit.

“You make me embarrass now. You should worry about Jiyeon. She is swimming with her bikini. See! There are many men are staring at her body. She should be cared.” I pointed to Jiyeon who was swimming with Hyomin happily.

“Jiyeon is more beautiful than you. You are so ugly. If you go there, you will scare them.” He kept saying badly to me. T__T

=//= he is afraid if I scare people?

“Minhyuk ah! Don’t force her too much. Her body looks so good. You should share it to our eyes too. hehe” Jungshin yelled at him.

“You care too much kekeke” Jonghyun laughed.

“You stop caring me for now? Oppa..” Jiyeon came to us him with her weird smile.

“What?” he asked her back.

“You stop loving me anymore? :P I think that an extra character wasn’t Eunjung unnie, but it was me hehe.. ” she laughed at him and ran back to swim.

What? I can’t understand -_-

“Why you keep standing here? Go back to change your clothes.” He turned back to me.

“I want to swim. All of them can swim, why can’t I? T_T”

“I don’t swim either. Just go back to change your clothes.” He kept forcing.

Damn.. crazy Santa. Wait and see.. U__U you hurt me so much.

Finally, I changed to a simple clothes with short jeans and T-shirt.

“I am here..” I told him. Minhyuk already changed his clothes too.

“I am going to eat something, you want to go?” he asked.

“Yes ^^” Seafood, how come I miss it? Kekeke.

While we were walking together..

“You stop mad at me me?” I began a conversation first

“What you think?”

“You are not mean. Maybe you forgive me? Hehe..” I smiled.

“Give it up..” he said coldly.

“Or you are still mad at me?”

“Maybe”

“How is about Jiyeon?”

“What is related to her?”

“You love her.. don’t you?”

“Who told you?”

“Hey, I asked you a question and you replied me an answer. It’s really like robot.”

“Or you asked me a question and I have to reply two answers?”

“I give up with you.” I walked faster.

And then both of us had a lunch in a small shore at the beach quietly. I finally could have seafood as my wish. U__U

“Och..” I accidently touched with crap clips.

“How are you? You’ve never eaten seafood? -__- I will crack it for then” he said gently as he started cracking it slowly.

Aiyo, he is so cute day by day hehe :D

“You are nicer to me.. ^^” I smiled.

“Just eat, don’t talk much.” He put the lobster which had been in his mouth into my mouth suddenly.

“Crazy! You have eaten it already.. ekkk… it’s dirty aww..”

“Is that so? -__-^ ” he kept staring at me.

“You are really dirty. How come you share it to me?”

“It’s just simple to share it from my mouth since we have done more than this.”

“What? Have done? Hey! We have nothing.”

“I meant kiss, it’s lip..” he said loudly as people around there stared at us weirdly.

=//= he really made me shame everyone T_T

“Can’t you speak softer?”

“I am going to toilet. I will come back, just wait.” He ignored me and went out.

I am really embarrassed T__T

 

" Eh.."

" Ah o.o?"

Suddenly, there was a man came to me. He was as handsome as Lee Jonghyun.

“Hello Eunjung ^^. You are at beach also? It’s really our destiny hehe..”  he laughed.

“Do we know each other? =_=” I asked him.

“Have you forgotten me? Let me introduce myself again. My name’s Choi Minhwan, the cute drummer of FT Island. We have already met and you have sent me to hospital.”

Choi Minhwan? Wait for a moment.. -_-^

“Oh it was you? You was covered much blood around your face; therefore, I can’t notice about your face.”

 If I had known that he was handsome like this, I would have carried him for a long. Kekekeke.

“You are really amazing. You know? There has no powerful woman like you as you could carry a big man like me..” he smiled.

Powerful? -_- Did he think I was cow?

“Why are you taking so long, Minhwan ah..” another 4 men came to us.

+_+ Wow, they were handsome all members.

“Oh, I am talking with a friend.” Minhwan replied.

“Is this you?” one of them surprised.

“It’s you? Choi Jonghun of FT Island? We met at that night, didn’t we?”

“How come you asked me if you already knew? -_-” Jonghun said.

I just wanted to be sure U__U

“So we know each other ^^” Minhwan kept smiling

“My name’s Lee Hongki” another member said.

“I’m Lee Jaejin.”

“I’m Song Seunghyun.”

“We are FT Island hoho”

What a weird group! -_-

 

“What the hell you are doing?” Minhyuk suddenly appeared.

“Hey! my friend.” Minhwan waved his hand to Minhyuk.

“Maybe we have to clear something.. come on..” Minhyuk pushed and dragged FT Island away from my eyes. It was like a secret. 

O.O Strange! Minhwan called Minhyuk as friend? And then are they friends?

But why Apple had said CN Blue and FT Island had contest?

5 minutes later

 

Minhyuk returned to me alone with his pale face.

“What did happen? Where are they?” I asked.

“Do you care them?”

“I just wondered. They are your friends, so they are my friends too.”

“Who told you they were my friends?”

“Isn’t real? I heard Minhwan called you friend.”

“Minhwan Minhwan, you called him closely.”

“So what should I call him? His name is Minhwan or I should call him Minhyuk?”

“Don’t burn my feeling. You know? FT Island and CN Blue are enemies.”

“Why? CN Blue has a lot of enemies?”

“Don’t ask too much. I am annoyed.”

………………….

At Hotel

 

We all met at hotel in lunch time.

“I’ve just met FT Island.” Minhyuk told them.

“Really? Are they on vacation too?” Apple

“Don’t they come for contest?” Jungshin

“I don’t know either.” Minhyuk

“What did happen between you and FT Island?” I asked

“It is..” Jonghyun hadn’t said anything yet, but FT Island had already appeared.

“We are coming for contest.” Minhwan said proudly.

FT Island 5 stood handsomely in front of us, but I felt that Lee Hongki and Song Seunghyun looked more attractive among them.

“How fast they are!” Apple shocked.

O___O!! what is that in real?

“We have promised for a year about our contest Kang Minhyuk. This time, we have to meet again.” Minhwan smiled to Minhyuk.

“It’s useless. Why do I need to contest with you?” Minhyuk asked back.

“It’s for completing our promise.” Minhwan replied.

“What’s that? Drum?” I asked Apple.

“Yes. Last year, they contested and Minhyuk lost him. However, Minhwan thought that Minhyuk hadn’t rounded his feeling during contest time. He kept it as simple thing. That why Minhwan wanted to contest with him again.” Apple

Yes, I agreed. Minhyuk wasn’t poor but he never rounded his feeling during his contest. It seemed he didn’t give a price to somebody. As the contest between CN Blue and B2St, he had done badly. -_-

“This time, will he do like before?” I kept asking her.

“I’m not sure. =___=”

“For stopping your laziness during the contest, we have to add one more thing.” Minhwan

“What?” Minhyuk

“Bet that woman with me, the winner will have right to woo her.” Minhwan pointed to me

"Ha????????????????????????????"

 

To Be Continue........