RTTPL: Chapter 3

First Love

Chapter 3

 

Yonghwa said nothing and he just only smiled strangely.

“Don’t you purpose to tell me?” I asked

“When I died, I was ghost…. When I came to visit you, I was demon and now I am human..”

“Can you make it clear? -_-”

I was more stressful with his answer.

“Of course, I am demon who is sent for helping you revenge Minhyuk before you die… you will have done your wish… OoO” he quickly covered your mouth like he was talking too fast.

“Die? O.O I will die???” I shocked.

“Och… it’s not… O.O” he kept looking at me worryingly.

“You’d better truth me.. Jung Yonghwa…” I yelled at him

“Emm… you should know it.. well.. I will truth you… yeah you are going to die in two months later.. I am the scheduler who is sent for completing people’s wish before they die.. I’ve known that you have no any wishes beside that man. Your wish is returning that man to remember you again.. ” he said like he knew all something in my mind. Or he was really demon?

Do I have to die? T___T

“Eunjung! You should do what you want this time.. Time is money.. oh no.. time is wish for you.. Don’t follow me.. before I died, I still couldn’t truth my love to someone..” he said sadly and looked at the thin lady who was sitting under the tree.

She kept reading book alone quietly.  Was she Yonghwa’s girlfriend? O.O I was almost crazy with this moment what I had heard.

……………………..

 

It was a literature writing time for me. I couldn’t even study when I thought about my dateline time. I will have died in 2 month more? Aigoo.. I had been studying for 4 years and this last year I will have completed like that?

“I spent money uselessly…” I shaked my hair and whispered alone.

“Eh sorry.. Can I sit with you?” a thin girl came to ask me gently.

I felt that I had seen her… @o@ she seemed like….

=//= The woman who Yonghwa had loved?

“Sure you can take a seat..” I moved the chair for her.

“Thank you.. I’m Park Hyomin.. Nice to see you.. ^^” she said.

Even she was very thin but she was friendly that why Yonghwa had loved her.

“Ham Eunjung..” I replied.

“You seem like writing very much..” she said.

“Of course haha…”

“Are  you Yonghwa’s girlfriend?” suddenly I asked her.

“Who is Yonghwa? -___-^” she asked me back.

“He is Jung Yonghwa of CN Blue. Don’t you know him? =_=^”

“Oh it’s him? I’m not.. Did he tell you that?” she shocked.

Oh god… I was error again. I felt that I myself was very stranger and stranger with this messy story. Firstly, the ghost Yonghwa had visited me, and then when I had come to the school, Minhyuk and Jungshin hadn’t remembered me. After that, Yonghwa had told that I would die.  And this time, Yonghwa’s girlfriend that he had told me, she had said she was his girlfriend.

Which one was the real one?

“Maybe I got confuse…” I told her

“Okay..”

 

The time was running very fast, it had been a day already. Finally it was time to go home.

“Eunjung ah..” Hyomin ran to me.

“Ha? -_-^”

“Haven’t you had group yet?” she asked with her sweet smile.

“Yeah, I don’t know which group I should join…”

“Just join my group then ^^ Lightning Ball… it’s a basketball group..”

=_=’’  how come she was good at thinking? I and she were studying literature subject and then we joined basketball group. It was so far different.

“I think it’s impossible to me. I am studying literature and I shouldn’t join different group like basketball.. I can’t even play it”

“You can learn it. However, there are a few outstanding players there such as CN Blue… we can follow their points also..”

“CN Blue?” it must have been Minhyuk there. I should do something to close him again…

“Yeah! Lightning Ball has 7 members, there are 4 CN Blue, the leader Apple, and two more members including me.. hehe Are you interesting?”

“Well… okay..”

“It’s great Eunjung ah… you are so cute..” Hyomin blamed happily.

~ We will meet each other again.. Minhyuk

………………………

Lightning Ball

 

“Hey girl.. see you again.. you are following my heart..?” Jungshin moved quickly to me.

“Lee Jungshin, please be gentle..” Hyomin told him.

“This ahjuma can’t understand a handsome man’s heart like me…” Jungshin laughed at her.

“Cih..” Hyomin

“=_= Hyomin, why did you take her here…?” a girl who wore glasses asked her.

She looked very strong and quiet.

“Apple ha.. this is our new members…” said Hyomin.

“Really? =_=” she just asked.

“Ha? You are joing lightning ball too?” Jonghyun jumped.

“It’s cute…” Jungshin

“You are good at planning =_=^” Yonghwa

“Welcome to our group..” Hyomin

 

All of them were performing their feeling to me beside Minhyuk. He said nothing and he didn’t even look at me. He was playing game quietly. Maybe he thought I was just the weather in this group? 

“Don’t mind him… he is always like this..” said Yonghwa after he knew my mind.

I stared at Minhyuk stressfully. He was like this or he couldn’t remember me?

“Hello, I’m Eunjung.. new member.. nice to see you…” I tried to say nicely to him.

“Kang Minhyuk..” he replied without feeling. It seemed like he disliked talking with me because his eyes were looking only the game in his hand.

“Enough.. don’t mind him.. turn back to me… hehe..” Jungshin

“This crazy man.. stop making a joke here…” Yonghwa slapped Jungshin’s head.

This was the second wrong step that I started joining this crazy group -___-^

“Enough.. turn back to our new plan about the contest in 2 weeks more..” said Apple.

“But we still have one more member left..” Jungshin

“Is that pretty girl? I feel not good about her since she always acts cute all time..” Hyomin pouted.

“You might want Minhyuk eat your head?”  Jungshin stared at Hyomin.

Minhyuk? Why is it related to him? Is that girl his girlfriend? But Yonghwa told me that, Minhyuk haven’t had girlfriend yet. What’s that?

“Oh I forget that she is his beloved girl… let it go…” Hyomin said.

“Minhyuk? I’m coming…” suddenly a little girl ran in to the room with a small book and then she gave to him.

It can’t be… O.O Am I dreaming? That girl is…

“Park Jiyeon”

 

 

To Be Continue..........