RTTPL: Chapter 12

First Love

 Chapter 12

 

The beautiful beach was covered by the blue sea as they were many people were rounding a small stage where was on the beach. It was a music contest between CN Blue Minhyuk and FT Island Minhwan of course.

~ Ho ho they are so handsome.

~ I heard that they were contesting for getting that girl.

~ Who? Yah she looks not pretty enough.

~ Handsome men always have poor eyes.

~ I like the man who was holding guitar.

=_= those gossip girls were murmuring around me when they kept looking at CN Blue & FT Island.

I am so hot, that they said I wasn’t pretty T__T

“The contest is going to started in a few minutes more.” Yonghwa told everyone.

I looked at Minhyuk that he was sitting in front of his drum boringly. I hope he wouldn’t do like before with his laziness.

“Fighting, I stay by your side.” I went to tell him.

“Cih..” he didn’t even talk to me and he looked away.

==’’ I am really shame.

“The contest is started!” After Yonghwa said it, both of Minhwan and Minhyuk quickly started playing drum. It was not a kind of good sound contest but they were finding who could play the worst music in the world. =__= Who couldn’t endure, he could give up by himself and the last one would be the winner.

Minhyuk and Minhwan were in the same level, it was the most hateful music that I had just heard at the first time. T___T

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…………….

All of us quickly escaped from that stage. It was too noisy or it almost killed us so badly even it was just a sound of drum. When I heard it, it seemed like many knives were chopping my heart.

Minhyuk kept playing even his sweets were falling out more and more and Minhwan was too.

I kept looking at Minhyuk as I could notice about his unusualness. He was trying to endure. I see, it was a hard time for him.

“Look at Minhyuk! He looks worse.” Yonghwa said.

“If he kept enduring like this, he will be deaf.” Jungshin told me.

“Deaf? O.O Hurry up! Jungshin please tell him to give up.” I shaked his hand.

“I can’t stop him. He is so stubborn. His purpose can’t be stopped. What he wants, he has to do it successfully.” Jungshin

“Maybe if Minhwan give up first, so the contest will be completed.” Yonghwa

“I don’t want him deaf.. T_T”

“Wait and see..” Jonghyun breathed tiredly.

Suddenly both of them stopped playing drum at the same time weirdly.

“You are improved a lot.” Minhwan laughed and went to Minhyuk.

“Fine.” Minhyuk smiled softly.

What? I couldn’t understand. Who is the winner?

“Hey two guys, why are you stopping? Is that finished?” Yonghwa went to ask them.

“Nothing.” Minhyuk just smiled only and kept his drum in to the box back.

“What? Why can’t we know if someone wins?” Jonghyun asked.

 

………………..

Lunch time

 

We backed to hotel in afternoon. Most of them went to have lunch together. I didn’t join them since I had had already with Minhyuk during swimming time. However, Minhyuk was still with them.

I walked in to my room for sleeping because I was really tired with sunlight. It was weird while I was opening my closet and I saw male clothes not my clothes.

O.O? Eh? This is not my room, or I come in wrong room? These clothes might be long to Yonghwa. They are similar of course.

Yah this demon! I couldn’t believe that he was demon because his life was similar to human. He had clothes, friends and everything like human.

I closed the closet and began to go out, but I stopped as soon as I saw a wallet where was on the table near the door.

“He might be afraid if he lost his wallet like this. I should take it for him.” I talked to myself.

But wait.. I really want to know what something inside it was since he was demon.

Maybe ghost dollar? O.O

I checked it quickly. However I didn’t see any ghost dollars like I thought, whereas I saw a few small photos in that wallet. The photos shocked me because of people in photos.

They were Jungshin and Suzy photos together including FT Island, CN Blue and B2ST.

It can’t be.. they look like close friends in these photos, but why Minhyuk said all of them were enemies? I don’t understand about this.

“What are you doing in Yonghwa Hyung’s room?” Minhyuk suddenly went in and he shocked me much with his loud voice.

“Nothing..” I told them.

“What are you holding?” he kept asking.

“It’s Yonghwa’s wallet. I am planning to give him.” I quickly put those photos in the wallet back.

“It’s weird.” He said.

“Bad luck! I lost my wallet.” Suddenly I heard Yonghwa’s voice at outside the room.

“Oh no, we can’t let them see us in the same room or we will be confused. Where should I hide myself?” I scanned around to find some places. I didn’t know what to do and I just walked to the window.

“Hey! This is the twentieth floor, you want to jump?” he came to drag me away.

“Go in.” I pushed myself and Minhyuk into the closet and closed it quickly while Yonghwa was coming with another man.

“Oh it’s here.” It was Yonghwa’s voice. Maybe he was talking about his wallet.

“And then repay my money.” It was Jungshin’s voice.

When will they leave? I felt so hot. I and Minhyuk were face to each other and our faces were really close. I felt a little shame.

“Here you are..” Yonghwa

“Oh it’s annoyed. I couldn’t have lunch with Minhwan.” Jungshin began talking about FT Island.

O_o that what I wanted to know. I noticed at Minhyuk since he started moving. It seemed he wanted to make they find out that we were here.

No! I had to know this story. I faster covered his mouth and caught his arms tightly. Therefore, our faces almost touched each other.

“Because of Minhyuk only, he didn’t allow us to be with our friend both FT Island and B2ST. we have to perform like enemies when we meet.” Jungshin said.

O_O Minhyuk moved out from me as he planned to go out from this closet to stop them. However, he couldn’t do it since I caught him tightly and covered his mouth.

“You are still better than me. I am demon of the hell. Ah sii.. what a character! I can’t even have girlfriend or woo girl. I’m so bored.” Yonghwa

Fake demon? O.o in fact they lied me? I almost strangle Minhyuk as soon as I heard it.

“No, you are single. It’s okay, you are not hurt. But me? I and my girlfriend Suzy, we can’t even meet each other, whereas we role as enemies. I’m really afraid if she would be taken by B2ST. Because of Minhyuk’s happiness, we have to act like silly role players. We are unhappy yet he is happy with his fool girl Eunjung. He might be hugging her in this time. hik hik poor us..” Jungshin said.

“Just wait for a moment. Minhyuk is almost success and Eunjung will be his soon. And then we will have freedom again. Honestly, it caused from Eunjung too. She started it at Minhyuk first and she made him almost crazy. It’s recycle. Minhyuk used her past action to revenge her back. She made Minhyuk go into her story and now he is making her into his story too. It’s fair. I don’t want to admire myself, it’s my plan. Hahaha.. I am a demon to return her to him. ” Yonghwa laughed.

Plan? Demon? My dead? Friendship? They are all fake? Good job! Kang Minhyuk. You are good at performing.

Phang! I pushed myself out of the closet quickly.

“Dead! When were you here?” Yonghwa shocked.

“Oh god and Minhyuk’s too.” Jungshin yelled.

“Eunjung! Please listen to me.. Eunjung..” Minhyuk tried to explain.

“Go to die.” I pushed him away and ran out the room.

What he did is for revenging me? How could he do this? Why? I wiped my tear painfully while I was running.

“Eunjung, listen to me..” he held my hand and dragged me to face him.

Phach! I slapped him as soon as I saw his face.

“Firstly, the demon came to tell me that I would die soon. After that, I returned to you for keeping some good memory in my life. Everyone didn’t remember me. I met Minhwan and helped him from B2ST. You had contest with B2ST and I was caught by Suzy. I was found out in that time. You did fight with Minhwan for me. Oh god! It’s really a good story. You are really better at making story than me. The way you worried about me, what you said to me, my friendship in CN Blue, it’s all your plan. You get success. Kang Minhyuk, you get success to make me crazy. I give up.. I lost you for real. So we just end from here. I repaid you all.” I moved his hand away and began to walk.

“I’m sorry…” he suddenly hugged my waist tightly.

“I know I shouldn’t had done that to you. But.. but I had no idea to return you back…” he continued.

“Get off..” I tried to remove his hand but it was hard for me. He hugged me tighter.

“No, don’t leave me again. Please I am begging.”

“Get out.. Kang Minhyuk! Don’t fool me again. I’m not crazy to believe you more than twice times.” I finally could push him away and ran out. During I was leaving, I met Apple, Hyomin and Jiyeon that walked across my way. I just looked them for a moment angrily.

“What happened with you? Why are you crying?” Apple asked me.

“You are also fake? You all are good at performing.. you did far better than actresses.” I just said and went out.

T__T I am fooled. Everything was faked. Everyone around me was fake. The story I had met, was just a story that Minhyuk had made. I’m really hurt, it’s painful. My heart seemed be chopped by many knives. I want to cry out.. It’s real… hik hik.. Is this my misfortune? I had made Minhyuk hurt and he revenged me back…. T___T 

 

To Be Continue..

Please wait for final chapter.

Sorry for some error grammar -_-