Love Trap : Chapter 1

First Love

Main Characters: Kim Hyun Ah, Lee Jung shin, Lee Hongki

Characters: FT Blue. Bae Suzy. Jang Hyun Seung. Apple. Park Jiyeon

Editor of Poster: HyoRoro

Suggest Fanfic By Sakada

 

 

Chapter 1

 

“Hyun Ah, are you ready?” Shinhye yelled loudly before she went out from home.

“I am going..” I held some supplies and ran after her to the Taxi in a hurry.

Today, my beloved Jungshin was going to Russia for studying among 4 years. I must miss him so much. I really wonder how he feels if he sees me come to see him like this.

 

~ Hyun Ah, I love you. I don’t want to leave you.. you are the best girlfriend in the world.

Aiyoo… If he said that, I will die in front of him. T___T <3

 

We finally came to the airport. Shinhye dragged me run into the airport in a hurry.

“Where are they, the visitors to Russia? Or they’ve already left? T__T” I murmured alone.

“Silliness! We still have an hour left to see him. ” Shinhye blamed me and walked so fast. I finally saw him.

O__O the tall man who was standing among with many girls, it was unlike what I thought. I thought that there were only me, Shinhye and CN Blue who would come to see him. However, there were many fans of him also.

They were extra characters. :3

Jungshin was well known of bad mouth man in the school. Moreover, he was ert, his mouth was never said good word to other people and he always looked down many girls who tried to woo him, yet he still had many fan girls who were crazy with him including me. As I remembered, there were many calls from those girls that he got every night. You know how he saved their name?

~ ert girl

~ Shameless girl

~ Naughty girl

~ Crazy girl and etc..

Dead! 0)(0 I hoped my name wasn’t included in that list since I was his girlfriend.

“Jungshin!” I ran to him happily with among of supplies that I planned to give him. It’s very long with 4 years. I was scared if he forgot me.

“Have a nice travel ^^” I gave a bunch of flowers to him while those girls were staring at me.

Jungshin said nothing and he just stared at me from the feet to the top weirdly. After that he took the flowers from me as he went to the garbage can and threw them there.

=/= he… he… he..?

“You should be happy that having a handsome man who is kind like me calmed to be in relationship with you for a long time.” he smiled to me.

I suddenly didn’t know how to move. I just shocked with that moment. What did he say? Isn’t real? Am I dreaming?

Everyone started gossiping me happily. I was stared and I really felt shame much.

Jungshin, how come he is being like this to me..?

“How are you?” he kept smiling to me and continued his sentence “Do you think if handsome man like me is interested in you, countrywoman?  Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You are so ugly. The girl who isn’t y, dresses like countrywoman, yah.. do you think if I love you? Just give up your silly dream. Your dream made me want to vomit much every times I was with you.” What he said hurt me and I was almost faint with that moment. Everyone yelled happily after he did that to me.

“You’d better to know it from now on. How the real you are! Or you can ask them too… do we look good together?” Jungshin pointed to his fans proudly.

“No… no… no… It looked silliness..” those girls yelled to me.

“………” I really wanted to move from this event, but all my senses were weak all. I couldn’t move and I could only down my face and let my tear out embarrassingly.

Lee Jungshin… Lee Jungshin… he hurt me much…

“What the hell you are doing, Lee Jungshin. ” Shinhye went to push him but he kept standing and smiling at us.

“Who cares? Take your countrywoman away before I feel want to return to her again. Hahaha.. ” he laughed at us.

I really couldn’t calm with his words anymore. I had planned to give some good memories before he left, whereas he gave me the hell memory in the last time. I felt like the world would be ended soon. I fell everything in my hands and ran away from that place.

“Hyun Ah!” Shinhye called me but I ignored it. I really wanted to run out from this world. I hate the fate which was marked me to meet him.. Lee Jungshin! The shame you gave me today, I will repay you for 100 times in pain.

Lee Jungshin.. Lee Jungshin…

I stood in front of the high way side and I kept crying painfully. It was unbelievable event. He fooled me.

Lee Jungshin… hik hik.. Have you ever considered woman’s feeling?

I closed my eyes and walked across the road accidently.

Teat… teat.. teat…. Suddenly a fast car was coming to me…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………………..

Bang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Deb……”

Everything was dark from that time.

 

The while light awaked me from that bad dream. I opened my eyes again and I saw him as the first man. He was staring at me worryingly and later his smile appeared as soon as I waked up.

“You finally awaked.” He yelled happily.

“Where am I?” I noticed around the room. It was similar to hospital room.

“It’s hospital. You was hit by my car. Didn’t you remember it?” he said.

OoO

“Well, I didn’t hit you so hard since I stopped it first. I haven’t hit you, yet you were faint by yourself. You must have been scared.”

“I…”

“It’s good if you awaked. I am in a hurry. I can’t stay with you. I am leaving to see my friend since he is flying to day at the airport. Therefore, you have to stay here and wait for me.. okay? I will back as soon as I am done it.” He went out quickly.

+_+ he is Jungshin’s close friend. I remembered him, Lee Hongki.

 

Why I know him? Why he doesn’t know me? It caused I was a stupid girl Kim Hyun Ah. I was in love in Jungshin too much. I had searched a lot of his information, what he liked and including his close friends. Lee Hongki is the first close friend of Jungshin after CN Blue’s members.

Therefore, I had to know him too. Think about it, I was really stupid. He looked down my love as the garbage. He made me shame… How come I love him?

After that, I went out from the hospital without telling that man.

 

At School

 

As soon as I came back to the school, I was gossiped by many girls. Of course, I was the lady who had been kicked out in front of everyone yesterday and I became to be a hateful woman.

“Hyun Ah, how were you yesterday?” Shinhye asked me worryingly.

I should have believed her since she trusted me all times.

“I’m strong enough to face with that problem.” I smiled to her and left. I didn’t want her to see the weakness I had now.

 

*Deb*

heury..

 

I was hit with another person again during I had blind walking.

“It’s you?? O.O” he shocked me.

“Eh??” I stared at him.

He was Lee Hongki which I had met yesterday.

“You are studying in this school too?” he opened his mouth bigly.

I think that he was really blind -_-^ or it was his habit? He had blind walking habit. He never looked around while he was walking. I was in this school in the same level with him but we just had different classes. I always saw him but he never noticed me.

“Yes..”

“Yesterday, when I came back, you weren’t there. Why did you leave without telling?” he asked.

“How could I tell you? I didn’t know how to contact you..”

“Oh really? It’s phone number’s problem right? And then just exchange it.” He smiled.

 He was really weird -_- Exchange number? He was too easy man.. kekekeke.

“What do you think? We should exchange phone number…” he kept smiling

“Well.. sure…” xD and then I exchanged number with him hik hik hik..

 

 

4 years later

 

[ CN Blue University]

 

Today the weather was really fresh…… hoo hoo haa haa………….

“Hey!”  the man who was sitting under the tree yelled at me while he was reading book.

“What’s matter?” I asked him.

“When will you stop yell hoo hoo haa haa? It sounds hateful.” He said.

“What you know? I am like this, you already know it, don’t you?”

“Okay, if I am wrong by myself… I’m sorry..”

Lee Hongki, day by day he became too much. -__- he liked to cut my feeling.

Why did he dare to say that to me? Well, we became to be best friends for 4 years. That man was really annoyed. When we had finished high school, he had come to my university even the first time he had told me that he wanted to study business. However, later he had said he wanted to become KPOP Idol. He was replaced Shinhye for 4 years as he always annoyed my mental all times.

“Do you want to date me today?” I asked him.

“Aww… I have already been taken for today.” He said.

“Who? The girl is in your chart?”

These 4 years, Hongki had known a girl in his chart. He always told me about her. ^O^ I don’t want to admire myself, but it was me. I hid him. These 4 years, I had never forgot that shame event with Lee Jungshin. That pain turned me into another lady.

I changed myself, new style, new characteristic, practiced what was Jungshin’s favorite and they all were unlike me even a bit. I tried to do myself like his dream girl. I will make him in love me again and kick him away like he had done to me. And the man who can help me about this, there was only Lee Hongki.

I cheated him to tell me about Jungshin’s stories in chart. I faked him that I was Jungshin’s fan and I wanted to search his news from him. I had known all everything Jungshin did in Russia including his life style, and people he met.

“No, but today my friend, Lee Jungshin is coming back from Russia. I have to see him at the airport.” said he.

O.o Is that so? He is coming back today?

 

Sorry for some grammar error -_-

update soon