RTTPL: Chapter 4

First Love

 

Chapter 4

 

It can’t be… Park Jiyeon shouldn’t be in this world but why..? Why does she appear in front of me?? And she is with Minhyuk…. I feel that…

 

Flashback

 

“What should I make the photo of main female character in the story..?” the short hair girl kept thinking about new fanfics in front of her laptop. She just clicked and clicked and suddenly she was into the new page of someone’s background.

“Park Jiyeon, 17 years old… oh…” she looked at her surprisingly because she was a beautiful her with her sweet smile.

“She should be proud to be a main character in my story hehehe…” and then she started downloading quickly.

……………………

Back to present

 

Aigooo.. I almost forget…. >O< I slapped my head tiredly.

“Yes..?” Jiyeon turned back to me since I had called her name.

“You… are really Park Jiyeon?” I asked again.

“Yes, do we know each other?” she smiled to me.

The girl was in my fanfics, Park Jiyeon. Finally she appeared again and she was with Minhyuk. I remembered that, I had been only a person at behind her. Whom Minhyuk had loved was her not me.

“So let know each other for now on… Jiyeon! She is Eunjung, our new member and Eunjung! This is Jiyeon.. you may know her but she isn’t that woman..” what Yonghwa said made me surprise. Minhyuk started noticing me again with this moment.

“Nice to see you unnie…” Jiyeon came to respect me.

Her smile was like the sunlight… it was a smile what Minhyuk had been in love.

When I was with her like that, I felt so touched my heart. She is much prettier.

“Yes.. nice to see you too..” I felt not good to talk to her.

“So let talk about our plan back with our contest in 2 weeks later…” Apple said.

“I’m sorry… I should go because I feel of sick.” I told them and went out quickly.

“Eunjung… eh…” Yonghwa called me but I ignored him. I kept walking out sadly.

 

Last memory before I die? It sounds so stupid. He’s already had the real Jiyeon with him, why should I come back? I shouldn’t have come back here.

“Ham Eunjung..” suddenly someone caught my hand and pulled me back to face with him.

O.O he is….

It wasn’t Jungshin or Yonghwa but…

“Minhyuk?” I surprised. He left Jiyeon and came to me?

He kept looking at me gently at the first time before he started saying something.

“Who are you Ham Eunjung?” his eyes were returned to reluctant.

That question made me surprise. I couldn’t even say something out as I still kept quiet.

“Why did I feel that we used to know each other? Why your eyes are similar to her..” he kept staring at me.

“Do you know me?” I tried to move to another story.

“You…” he began to say… “You are good at performing..”

“Ha?” didn’t he remember me? That sentence was alike to the word, he had talked to me.

 

~ You lie me…

~ why do I feel different with the role players you were performing?

~ My girlfriend, my friends are you all? You are good at playing role playing and pulled me into your fanfics. You are really good at performing…

 

“You…?” I shocked.

“Even I haven’t known who you are yet.. but I just want to tell you.. Don’t try to mistreat or hurt my friends; especially, Jungshin..” he kept looking at me scarily.

“What..? Jungshin?” I almost yelled at him. Did I try to mistreat Lee Jungshin?

“And one more, I don’t like irresponsible member like you. It’s enough. You’d better return back. Don’t let they wait for..” and then he went back to the club.

This man… he was trying to hurt my heart damn much.

 

Finally, I went back to the group and listen to their plan even I didn’t know they were talking about.

“We have to contest with B2ST who are in Cube University..” Apple started telling.

“It’s just an easy one to contest with those kids. It doesn’t look difficult to win those young face guys...” said Jungshin.

Young face guys? Is that new blame for this generation? -_-

“Don’t look down them.. oppa.. As I know, they are not simple like you thought.” Apple told her brother and began to click computer clip.

“This is their basketball skill clip last year.” She showed us that clip with the six handsome men =_=!

“The leader is Yoon Doo Joon. He is the main player of this group. He has been training basketball since he was a kid and he also gets many champions of basketball contests. I heard that the Sport Centre is looking at him…” said Apple.

As she said, that sunflower face man isn’t ordinary.

“But the most careful person should be Rencho. His real name is Jang Hyun Seung and he is the second lead player after Doo Joon. It’s difficult to escape from his skill full basketball. He is fast and strong. When he starts throw the ball to the basket, no one can stop him. And another one is Yong Gun, his real name is Yong Jun Hyung. He is good at making the fake image. If we didn’t click stop his playing part, we will never see what he mistreated his contesters. It was happen with a basketball club, SHINee of SM. They used to contest with B2ST and after that Choi Minho who was the first lead of that group got injure while they were playing. They found out that Yong Gun did it.” said Apple.

“They are so scary…” Jonghyun shaked his hair scarily

“Yang Yoseob, he is goalkeeper. It’s hard to escape from his catching. Even he is quiet but it doesn’t mean he was poor. He can get his contester’s feeling as well. And Lee Gi Hwang, he is also scary. No one can know about his skill or background as well because he’s hardly ever join contest. Song Dong Woon, that is also the first main member after Rencho. He can jump highly; normally, he can jump 900.

“No need to fight.. just give up then.. =_=^” Jungshin

What Apple had said didn’t make them interest in her at all. Jonghyun was eating noddle box, Yonghwa was listening to music with his earphone, Jiyeon and Hyomin were playing game together and Minhyuk was reading the book quietly. Therefore, there were only me and Jungshin who had kept listening to her.

“How come you didn’t pay attended with my explaining?” Apple yelled angrily.

“Because we’ve already known the last result. We are music players not real basketball players like them..” said Jonghyun.

“You all are weak. However, there are also Eunjung and Jungshin oppa who are listening to me Y_Y” she admired us.

“Honestly, I am thinking like them and the way that I have listened to you, isn’t for contest but I am waiting for your laptop and I can play twitter…” Jungshin laughed.

“Go to die~” Apple tried to strangle his neck crazily.

 

I’ve just spent my time with them for a few days but I’m almost crazy. I had just know that CN Blue had a lot of contests. They crushed with B2ST in basketball time, and back to the music they had to meet FT Island.

……………….

 

I was walking alone on the long road around the school at night. The weather was really cold. Badly, I didn’t take more coat for this time.

“Hey my beloved Eunjung… jub jub ” suddenly a mental person messed my time. =_=!

I turned back to see him as soon as I saw Jungshin and Minhyuk. =_= No need to wonder who had called me, it was Jungshin.

“Why are you here?” I asked them.

“I am following what your heart needs…” said Jungshin.

“Enough, I have no feeling with younger man…” I told him.

“Och.. I’m hurt.. Noona T__T” he held his chest sadly.

“There were B2ST around here. I saw them..” Minhyuk started talking.

“What’s relate with you two? -_-” I asked.

“You’d better go home. It’s night..” said Minhyuk and then he dragged Jungshin away quickly. It seemed like he was trying to hide something in front of me.

What’s that?

……………………..

When I went to buy tofu…

kraek kraek ~

O.O

Kekekeke Kaaa

What’s that sound?

KAAAAA~

It came from that place… the small block which was dark and quiet.

“How are you, crazy kid Minhwan? If you beg me and call me appa, I will free you haha..” a few men in the black clothes were bullying a tall man who was full of blood around his body.

“Phery..” the tall man spitted to their faces.

“.. you want to die soon?” those men kicked him so badly.

Oh no, I can’t let him die.

I quickly checked my phone and began to call police but…

“You, 6 guys and you all are bullying him only one. It looks so poor..”

Another lady came to blame them and she is Hyomin.

 OuO

 

To be continue.........