RTTPL: Chapter 6

First Love

Chapter 6

 

Haa… Minhwan had just been passed and Minhyuk was coming… T_T I had to carry him to home. I had spent much time to bring that man till getting in front of my home. What should I do? I don’t know where his home is and I can only take him here. But If I took him into my home, my parents would blame on me when I took a man into home. I turned back and carried him secretly at the back door of my home and I quickly took him into my bedroom.

I pushed him into the bed tiredly.

“You are so heavy.. man.. >o<” I kicked his leg boringly.

“Eunjung ah…” Omma called me.

O.O What? What should I do? He is here?? Omma will find out.. Aiyo… and he will be killed by my father..

I fast ran into the bed and covered the blanket over Minhyuk and me as I just showed only head.

The door was opened and Omma came in with her sweet smile.

“Are you sleeping? Baby..” she asked and walked to me.

“Yes, I’m so sleepy Omma..” I acted sleeping to her.

“Look at you! Dirty kid.. you are sleeping without taking a shower?” she began to pull my blanket.

“Wait… Omma.. I will take it hehe.. I think you’d better go out.. it’s your favorite drama time, isn’t it?” I faked smile to her. In fact, I was really shock if she found out. T_T

“Oh.. I almost forget… so sleep well.. my lovely kid..” she downed to kiss my forehead gently and then she left with closing the door.

“Yah.. I’m almost crazy..!” I ran fast to knock the door quickly.

What should I do with this man huh?

I looked at Minhyuk who was sleeping peacefully. Aigoo, he is really pig of CN Blue =_=

He is sleeping like this, I should go to take a shower before he waked up. Maybe it will be okay? :D I ran to the bathroom quickly.

……………….

20 minutes later

 

I walked out from the bathroom with taking towel because I had forgot to take my clothes with.

O.O

=//=

Ahhhhhh……. I covered my mouth before I yelled loudly. Minhyuk was sitting in the bed and looking at me surprisingly. T^T

“You..” he quickly turned face away.

“Aiyo.. What should I do..? It’s so embarrass T_T” I quickly opened my closet and found my nigh clothes.

……………..

“Don’t move or I will not able to take plaster for you..” I was plastering his wound which I had made.

“So who did hit me first?” he kept looking at me badly.

“Oh.. why were you following me too? I thought you was mental guy.. I should have protected myself as well.. it’s not my mistake..”

“Cih..” he looked away.

“Why did you follow me? Or you were worried about me?” However, he is still so cute. ^_^

“Aniyo.. No way.. I was just walking at the same way with you.. I meant my home..” he said.

=_=^ I should know it enough.

“Ouy.. you are plaster my wound or box more??” he yelled.

“I said please be quiet or my mom will find out..” I covered his mouth.

I felt not good while I was with him in the same room. It was so strange when both of us were face to face with each other like this.

“Heuy…” he looked way on purpose.

“You can go, I’m done.. I am seeing the way for you..” I went out from the room and looked down from the ladder.

“.. Sea Game, Indonesia get lost for a ball..” it was the little boy who was watching sea game on the sofa near the ladder of course Ham Yong Ki my younger brother. If I came down, he will see. How can Minhyuk get out? >o<

“My Dongsaeng is watching Sea Game.. you can’t go with that way…” I came back to tell him.

“So, I think the window is better..” Minhyuk went to open the window.

“Hey.. Don’t! there is my brother’s dog’s home is under there. You will be bitted if it sees you.. or you want to die here? :D”

“As you think…” he messed his hair boringly and laid on the bed.

“We should wait for my brother till the Sea Game complete..”

“Herz…” he turned face away like cute man -__-

 

30 minutes ago

1 hour ago

2 hours ago

3 hours ago

 

=__=! Ham Yong Ki kept sitting and watching the sea game. Or he wanted to sit there till the end of his life?

I and Minhyuk had slept for a few times but he didn’t even move out from the sofa ==’’

 

In The Morning

 

It was a warm morning that I felt enjoy sleeping very much. I could sleep well with a big pillow that I was hugging… eh… Pillow?? I quickly opened my eyes and saw..

O.O

=_=

Minhyuk wasn’t so far from me and it was only 10 cm closer. He had hugged me and slept for a whole night haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………

“Oop..” he faster covered my mouth before I shouted out.

“Be quiet.. or your mom will find out..” he said softly.

“…….” I nodded and he moved his hand away.

“How could you sleep with me here?” I shocked. Even I loved him, but I didn’t want like this.. >o<

“Your brother’s Sea Game, has he watched it for a whole night? =_=”  he asked me back.

=//= dead! I should report my parents about Yong Ki’s bad habit. He had made us wait for him so long.

“Let it go..  we should go to school” Minhyuk breathed tiredly.

“Okay.. you’d better go to take a shower..”

“Er…”

“The towel is over there…”

“Thank..” he walked into the bathroom.

 

=//= This scene was like the life after getting married. Oh my god.. what am I thinking? Do I get high temperature?  I touched my hot face slowly.

As soon as Minhyuk came back, I began to go into the bathroom.

“Hair dryer is on the table, you can use it..” I told him before I went in. this time, I already took my clothes with hehe…

When I came back, I saw Minhyuk was standing near my desk and he was holding a notebook. As I remembered it was… my album photo…….. O.O

“What’s this?” he asked me with his bad face.

“You have no right to check my thing..” I went to take my album back but he moved my hand away.

“Your thing? O.O? The photos in this album are my photos all. How could you get them? Who are you?” he kept looking at me.

What to think? He will find out. Should I truth him? No, if he knows, he will be angry. >o<

“I am…”

=___=

“I am your fan T________T” It was my stupid answer.

“What..? :O ” Minhyuk shocked.

“I like you…”

“Don’t make a joke here. You are not good at lying.. You’d better truth me who you are and what is your purpose..”

>o< He is so smart.

“I told you already I liked you.. I came here for making you love me..” I finally trusted him.

“Don’t be fun, Ham Eunjung.. No one trust love with that smile..” he said.

==’’ so should I trust love with my sad face?

“It’s real.. I can swear if I love you..” I almost kneeled down and begged him to believe me.

“I will solve it by myself..” he turned face away.

Don’t you want try believe me? =o=

 

Finally, both of us got at school after he had come out from my home quietly. Even he was sleeping my Yong Ki was still hugging his telephone. He was really a sea game lover..

“Ah.. today you came together..” said Hyomin.

“I met him at the way to school..” I said

“We met in front of the school..” Minhyuk

Both of our answers were far different.

“Yah different answer, it’s so doubtful..” Jonghyun stared at us.

“Doubtful?” we asked in the same time.

“Enough.. don’t make a joke with them Jonghyun Oppa. Anyway what’s wrong with your head Minhyuk?” Apple noticed about his wound.

“I was hit with a door..” Minhyuk

“A door? O.O Hitting a door till your face became like this? It’s alike to fighting..” Apple

“Emm..” he said nothing and went to sit on the sofa.

“It’s strange..” Apple said alone.

“Hey, last night I and Eunjung met B2ST..” Hyomin said.

“”Haaa? Really? Did they mistreat you?” Apple asked.

“Luckily, FT Island Jonghun helped us.. ^^” Hyomin

OoO Apple

==' Jonghyun

=_=^ Jungshin

--___--! Yonghwa

“FT Island? It’s unbelievable.. @o@” Jungshin

“Normally, FT Island never gets in to other’s story. Beside their members, they won’t help..” said Yonghwa

“You’d better trust me..” Apple

“It’s your lovely Hyomin, she was a superwoman and helped Minhyuk of FT Island from B2ST.. ^O^” I added more

“What..?” Apple

“You know another’s story too much…” Jungshin

“This is Hyomin’s habit. It’s not surprise..” Yonghwa pouted.

“People should be kind…” Hyomin

“Be careful yourself…” Apple

…………………….

 

After class, I came out for relax. I saw Minhyuk was standing alone sadly near a big tree. He seemed looking for someone quietly. I felt of painful feeling from him in that moment.

O.O as soon as I went closer to him, I saw Jiyeon and another man were hugging each other sweetly.

This is too much.. How can she betray Minhyuk?

I couldn’t keep and calm to see it anymore as I began to walk to her but suddenly someone faster dragged my hand to return and he is Minhyuk. 

 

To Be Continue...

Hey Guys :D I am having a short trip and I will come back with final exam. I will not able to update anymore.. :D