RTTPL: Chapter 10

First Love

Chapter 10

 

“Because of Minhyuk only, he plays and throws without feeling. It seems he doesn’t want to win this contest.” Hyomin stared at Minhyuk angrily.

“It’s not a time to fight another. We have to try together and fight those guys. Jungshin oppa is the goalkeeper and now he get injure. We should think about this.” Apple

“These is only way if Minhyuk, the lead player return his feeling to the ball and play it well. We will be able to hide Yoseob’s way.” said Jungshin.

“Does he have feeling? As I think, he must want us to lose them.” Hyomin added.

“It should be..” Jungshin stared at me badly.

I felt unusual with his eyes, it was a trick in his brain.

“Should what..?” Hyomin kept looking at Jungshin wonderingly.

“Hey, Lightning ball come here all.” He called them.

“What’s matter?” Jonghyun, Yonghwa and Minhyuk came in quickly.

“I have something to tell you, it’s Ham Eunjung ssi. She really enjoys with our game so much since she loves an outstanding person. She volunteers to give gifts for us, CN Blue as our abilities.” Jungshin replied.

“What’s related to me? When did I say?” I asked him but he faster covered my mouth.

“What’s that?” Yonghwa asked more.

“It’s a kiss gift. If we can throw ball in the basket, she will let us kiss her for once too. Two times for twice kiss, three times for third kiss and it is counted as our ball in the basket. But if one of us is the last winner, she will accept him as her boyfriend.” Jungshin

“Ha?” I looked at him palely.

“Really? Lovely Eunjung, wait for me my beloved girl..” Jonghyun laughed.

“Silliness, it’s really stupid.” Minhyuk murmured alone as his house was thrown some poop.

“Let enjoy it all friends. ^^ a ball for a kiss. hehe”  Jungshin

“Even, I am demon but I really want that gift too, Noona. :D” Yonghwa whispered me scarily.

 

Av! When the contest is finished, Lee Jungshin will be killed by Ham Eunjung. He will has no right to fight with me. >O<

I kept looking at CN Blue members who continued playing it as well. I felt touched with that moment, all CN Blue members tried the best to play basketball including Minhyuk. -_-^ It seemed like they felt touched with Jungshin’s word.

This is a power of kiss? =___=

Should I wait for their kiss? No, I’d better to leave it for now.

I quickly stood up and began to leave the bleacher.

“Where are you going?” Apple stared at me.

“Sit down back!” Hyomin forced me.

T^T Aww.. those witches. They are too much.

I sat down again and continued watching basketball game sadly.

 

~ [Let notice at CN Blue Minhyuk, he is much better as he is trying the best to play it alone. He ignores all people including s. It seems like he was an one in this game. He is trying to throw the ball in basket without giving the ball to s.] MC reported.

=//= Kang Minhyuk! Is he crazy?

 

“Damn much, Minhyuk! Do you know how to play basketball?” Jonghyun yelled at him when Minhyuk didn’t even give that ball to him. Moreover, he tried to take the ball from s.

-__-^

“He doesn’t think they were s or they were in the same group. It seems he was afraid if one of s gets the ball more than B2ST’s members.” Apple said.

“What the hell he was thinking! This is a crazy idea of Jungshin and now Minhyuk is afraid if Eunjung will be with s.” Hyomin kept looking at them angrily.

“What’s related to me?” I asked them.

He wants to protect me? It’s really a silly dream. He hates me so much. How come he protects me?

~ [Hooo.. CN Blue Minhyuk is escaping from B2ST Hyun Seung quickly and he finally throws ball to the basket.] MC reported.

 

“Call CN Blue here, hurry up!” Apple told Jiyeon and then she ran to them quickly.

A few minutes later, CN Blue came back to our place again.

“What’s happening with you? Kang Minhyuk.” She yelled at him.

“Nothing is happening to me.” He answered coldly.

“Yonghwa, Jungshin, and Jonghyun, who are they to you? Aren’t they your members? Why you want to throw ball alone without sharing them?” her face was red and I knew she was mad.

“Is that so? What can I do to be a good one in your eyes? When I played like this, you said I was lazy and when I played like that you said I wasn’t thinking of friends. So how to play well in front of you?” he yelled back as he was mad too.

-__-^ why is he mad?

“It’s enough, Minhyuk.” I shouted to him because I couldn’t ignore his rudeness.

“It’s our contest time, we shouldn’t argue. We will talk about it later okay? Stop being like a kid anymore!” I told him.

“Who is kid? You have no right to say.” He yelled at me back.

“If it causes of me that make you feel annoy, sure I can leave. But look back to your members, they are your members who have tried hard together. What do they want for you?”

“Shut up your mouth..” he began to talk.

“Hey! We should clear this problem.” Jungshin dragged Minhyuk away and then they started talking softly.

“Yonghwa and Jonghyun Hyung come here.” Jungshin called them and then they followed him. They had whispered for a few minutes before they came back.

“What are they planning?” Hyomin

“It like secret.” Apple

“It’s weird -__-” Jiyeon

 “It is decided like this.” Jungshin told Minhyuk.

“I see.” Minhyuk replied.

“I really didn’t know your reality.. hehe” Jonghyun

“If I had known it at first, I wouldn’t have been tired like this.” Yonghwa

“What’s that?” Apple asked

“It’s men’s story. For now, CN Blue fighting…!” Yonghwa said.

“Fighting, handsome men CN Blue go go go..” Jungshin jumped happily.

=_= What the men!

 

And then they went back to the contest. Of course, they had only 30 minutes left and the result in the present was B2ST 50 vs CN Blue 32.

It was too far =_=

 

~ [Wow we don’t know if CN Blue has more power. They are trying hard to play it together as well. Wow Yonghwa escaped from Yoseob and he is throwing the ball to basket successfully. Look! Hyun Seung wants to revenge CN Blue by taking the ball from Jonghyun and he is going to Jungshin’s place. &^(-**)()(&@JH........]  MC reported.

It was so scared. @o@

20 minutes later

CN Blue almost closed to B2ST’s points.

“In my opinion, Suzy’s new plan is not simple like you think.” Apple said.

“Is Suzy an outstanding like you?” Hyomin asked.

“It must not be compared.” Apple said.

Of course, our leader is the most outstanding and Suzy couldn’t compare with her.

“She is far better than me. -_-” Apple finished the last sentence.

 

=//= Jiyeon

-o-  Hyomin

~_~ Me

 

~ [It is the last 10 seconds after B2ST 62 vs CN Blue 60. The last ball is for 3 points. Between CN Blue and B2ST, whom is able to throw it to the basket, that one will be the winner. Now, the ball is in Jonghyun’s hand. Can he reach this game? CN Blue’s destiny is in his hand and he has to escape Hyun Seung first. Wait and see.. ] MC reported..

Jonghyun kept standing and staring at Hyun Seung quietly.

“What is he doing? Why don’t he throw the ball? Time is nearly gone.” Hyomin held Apple’s hand tightly.

“That ball can’t be thrown.” Apple said.

“Why?” we all asked her.

“Don’t you see Hyun Seung and Yoseob? They are preparing to get that ball. But if Jonghyun wants the ball get in to the basket, it should be..” Apple hadn’t completed yet, Jonghyun started throwing the ball out. He didn’t throw to the basket, yet he threw it to Minhyuk who was standing at Yoseob’s back and he quickly threw it to the basket successfully.

“It’s like this..” Apple completed her sentence.

=_= tell us tomorrow then.

 

~ [Hooo.. 62 vs 63. CN Blue is the winner of the game in this season.] MC yelled out and then there were noisy from fans.

“Yahooooooooooooooooooo………………… we won it..” they hugged another happily.

“Apple, I won it.. I won it.” Jungshin ran to his sister happily.

“Yes I see. You are my great Oppa” she laughed.

They looked cute together, these siblings ^^

“It’s time to think about our kiss.” Jonghyun stared at me badly.

 I felt unusual. -_-

“I got 6 balls and it should be 6 kisses” Jonghyun smiled

“I got more than him, 8 balls = 8 kisses” Yonghwa walked to me

“Therefore, Minhyuk should get the high gift, because he is the last ball to reach our contest and why you should give your body to him.” Jungshin laughed.

“You are dead! I haven’t said anything yet..” I kicked Jungshin’s leg.

“It can’t be helped. Come on, let kiss. Jub jub..” Yonghwa began to come to me with his ert eyes.

Damn.. ert demon T___T

“Has you forgotten our promise?” What Minhyuk said cut Yonghwa’s action.

“Hehe.. I just made a fun on her. I have to get a kiss but it’s not from her and it should be..” Yonghwa kissed Hyomin’s cheek quickly.

“Aww.. crazy! Why did you kiss me?” Hyomin yelled.

“Aww.. how about me? Who is my kiss? Your sister?” Jonghyun began walking to Apple but Jungshin held his shoulder first.

“You want to be killed?” he stared at him nastily.

“Haha.. I don’t dare to do that either.. ” Jonghyun returned to his place sadly.

“Hahaha.. it is like this..” they laughed weirdly, but I really didn’t understand what they meant.

I just looked away from them, because I felt so weird and it is including Minhyuk. I really scared his face. -_-

“We should cheer up with a trip on our holiday.” Apple said

“Yeah!!!!!!!!!!”

 

To Be Continue..

I'm sorry for grammar error..