RTTPL: Chapter 8

First Love

Chapter 8

 

“Eh Ham Eunjung…” Yonghwa ran after me.

“What’s matter Mr. Demon?” I turned back to him boringly.

“Are you mad with Suzy?” he asked.

“I’m mad with myself. Why am I coming back to him again? I shouldn’t have come back..”

“You came for keeping the last memory of you in his brain..” said he.

“I came for giving him a pain..? It’s not a joke to keep him remember me. I think it’s a good way if he forgets me..”

“It’s not good. If he knew that you nearly die, he might act good to you..”

“No.. Please don’t Yonghwa! I’m begging. Don’t tell him..”

“You are like this. All pains you want to keep it by yourself.”

“Yonghwa..”

“It’s enough. If you don’t leave CN Blue, I won’t let this secret break out too.”

“But I am found out.”

“Don’t worry! I promise you that Minhyuk would never know it..”

“What can you do? You are just demon..”

“I swear with my price as the level 7 Demon of the hell. You, Ham Eunjung will be safe before you die..”

How hurt when I heard the word “Dying” T_T

“How will I die?”

“Wait and see.. if you are good to my friend, I will let you die beautifully. But if you are bad to him.. you will be killed by HIV.”

“Ha? Crazy.. I am still >o< How come I get that virus?”

“Hahaha :P”

 

At School

 

I had been studying literature for a whole day without looking at Hyomin even once, because I was afraid if she asked me about the event last night. After class, I kept all my supplies in my bag and went out from the room quickly before Hyomin noticed about me.

“Eunjung..” Minhyuk suddenly came to me.

How fast he is! I will be found out for now.

“Do you know what I hate is..?” he yelled at me.

T_T He must have found out.

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t purpose to lie you but.. I just..”

“Lie me? I came for asking why don’t you go to the club? Our club mates are waiting for you only.. but you are just here for what..? ”

“Ha? O.o”

“Ha He what? Just go in..”

+_+! Haven’t they told him?

“Hurry up. They are waiting for you..” he walked back to me and dragged me go by holding my shirt.

Why don’t you just hold my hand? -__-

As soon as we got our club, all of them were staring at me weirdly. Even they hadn’t told Minhyuk yet, but I still felt unusual with that moment.

“You are so late.. you would come if Minhyuk goes to ask you for come?” Hyomin said.

I felt that it was a joke on me. I couldn’t stay at this hard time.

“Last night… I..” I began to trust them.

“Ah? Last night? What did happen?” Apple asked everyone.

“I remembered that we were drunk much..” said Jonghyun.

“I was drunk? When I waked up again, I was in my room.. Aigoo.. it’s so embarrassing..” Jungshin shaked his hair messily

“I was playing game with Apple. It was so boring.. you shouldn’t leave first.. Eunjung” said Hyomin.

O.o Ah? Why are they becoming like this?

I looked at Yonghwa again as he winked to me.’

Did he do it?

“How can you do this?” I moved close to him and asked as whispered.

“It’s secret.. It’s demon’s job, you are human. You shouldn’t know it..” he laughed.

“What’s matter with that laughing? -_-” Jonghyun stared at us.

“If you were a girl, I will tell you :P ” Yonghwa

“Yi..” Jonghyun

“Okay let start our plan back..” Apple cut us.

“Where is Jiyeon?” Minhyuk asked.

He had been quiet and when he just said, he asked for Jiyeon. I’m so jealous.

“She said she was busy. She can’t come..” Apple answered.

“Emm..” Minhyuk nodded. Oh he must be sad -_-

It was like a pain when he loved another’s fiancée including me, I’m almost crazy.

“We still have two weeks left for practicing. So tomorrow, we are going to climb the mountain. It will be a good place for our practicing..” Apple

“Ha? We have to leave Seoul?” I asked.

“Sure ^^” Apple

……………..

Next Day

 

We finally got the top of the mountain at the first day. We had to spend 2 weeks here for practicing and we lived in a wood house which was alike to the witch’s house in the story.

“Hes hes .. I’m tired so much.. She is so stubborn. She forced us to practice like a cow without taking a rest.” Hyomin grumbled while we were running to the top of the mountain as practicing.

“Just calm.. Jonghyun and Jungshin are getting infront..” I told her. I kept running as well including looking at Minhyuk again and again. He was at my back and his eyes looked for Jiyeon carefully.

Does he care her much?

“Cih.. they are robots.. I’m very tired.. T_T” Hyomin cried and fell herself to sit at the left side.

“Eh.. we nearly get the top..” I stopped and looked at her.

“I really can’t go on..” she said

“But…”

“Let her take a rest..” suddenly Yonghwa returned to us.

He had been at the front rank, hadn’t he? How come he came back? Wasn’t for Hyomin?

“It’s okay.. then I will wait for you..” I told her.

“Well, you should go first and I can wait for Hyomin..” Yonghwa said.

Listen it! I felt that I was asked to go out.

“Oh.. so I won’t bother you..” I told them and left.

In fact, he wanted to be with Hyomin quietly.. Yah.. he was so bad demon.

I kept running on and then I saw something as soon as I got nearly the top.

“Are you alright?”

“Okay..”

“Need me to carry you?”

“Aniyo.. I am okay Oppa.”

“But you look worse with this leg. Come on I will carry you. Just ride on my back..”

“Thank Oppa..”

I kept looking at Minhyuk and Jiyeon painfully. The world was really small for me. I always saw them everywhere even I didn’t purpose to follow them.

Yeah, they looked good together. Me, Bad girl.. I shouldn’t break them. Jiyeon was beautiful and nice. Ham Eunjung, you have to right to compare with her.

 

At the wood house

 

 “What is this? Apple ah.. this food has not even a little meat. There is only vegetable” Jonghyun said.

“It will make you guys healthy..” said Apple.

Bad luck! I had to eat this hateful vegetable too? T_T

“My beloved dongsaeng.. do you still have another food beside this?” Jungshin asked.

“Yes..”

“What’s that?”

“Kim Chi..”

“Ha?”

We had to eat vegetable every days and practice running every morning. In the afternoon, Apple drove a car and shoot water to us by keeping us to run after the car so scarily. During that time, Jungshin also took shampoo to wash his hair with that water by running to get that water. -_-

In the evening, all of us started planning about moving step of basketball.

“Jang Hyunseung, he is so scary. You have to be careful about him and the one who can control him, should be Jonghyun” Apple pointed to him.

“And goon keeper, I can do it.” Jungshin suggested himself.

“So the lead player should be Minhyuk…” Apple

“The middle is for Yonghwa..” Jungshin

=//= Yong Hwa

@,@ Jonghyun

-,- Jiyeon

+_+ Hyomin

(--") Minhyuk

=O= Me

Both of them kept marking without asking us.

“How about me? Who am i?” I asked

“You..?” Jungshin smiled badly.

“……….”

“You are lucky kisser. Who get a score will get kiss from you” Jungshin continued.

-___-^

“Don’t be too fun. We should move to the real plan.” Minhyuk cut us boringly.

“Okay… let continue..” and then all of them turned in to the story back.

 

I had nothing to do with them, so I and Jiyeon just came out for a rest.

“Unnie..” she called me.

We had known each other so long but we hadn’t talked to each other yet.

“Ne?” I smiled to her.

“I just want to talk with you hehe..” she laughed.

“Sure..” I smiled back.

 

“Do you like Minhyuk?” suddenly I asked her.

“What…?” she surprised.

“Do you confuse something? You asked because you saw he was good to me right?” she asked me back.

“Eh?”

“He doesn’t love me. He’s just nice to me because I am alike to someone who he loves.. and she is..” Jiyeon hadn’t completed yet. Suddenly there was a big sack was covered me with a strange smelling.

“What..? Unnie..” Jiyeon yelled out.

“Who are you..?” It was Minhyuk’s voice.

And my feeling was cut from that time. I knew nothing. Everything was dark as soon as my eyes closed.

 

To Be Continue...

It seemed no one wants to read this messy story anymore? -__-

Lalala.. I felt bored to write continue then... >o<