RTTPL: Final Chapter

First Love

Final Chapter

 

Love is learning.. If your love was just a fake one in the story which was performed by a few people, how could you feel?

I finally found out about Minhyuk’s pain in that time. I knew why he hadn’t been able to accept me since I had lied him and I now understood about it that why I couldn’t accept him too.

 

It had been passed for 3 days, I hadn’t talked to Lightning Ball even a word. I still shocked with that moment they had lied me. I didn’t go even the club. I sometimes almost avoid from their ways when we met in the school.

“Eunjung ah.. when will you forgive us? I feel so stress when you are being like this to us. Don’t ignore me.” Hyomin followed me after class.

“……….” I said nothing to her as I walked faster and faster to avoid her face and her voice. I couldn’t do anything besides ignoring.

“Eunjung ah…” she kept following me boringly.

What’s that? I shocked as soon as I saw among people who were hiding my way. They were all Lightning Ball members but no Minhyuk.

“When will you stop this action? You know? My friend Minhyuk, he is being crazy.” Yonghwa said.

“I think we need some talk.” Jungshin added more.

“………..” I ignored them again and turned back to avoid them. When I went back, I saw Suzy and B2ST were standing hide my way again.

As soon as I saw her face, I was really mad. All stories were shown in my brain again.

“What’s going on?” I looked back to Yonghwa.

“We need some talk.” He said.

 

CN Blue Club

 

There was only quiet and everyone kept silence since we had been here.

“If you have nothing to say, so I am leaving.” I began to leave but Yonghwa faster went to hide me again.

“Isn’t enough? What do you want from me? When will you free me?” I yelled at him madly.

“When you return to Minhyuk.” said Yonghwa.

“It’s useless. People who planned playing with another people’s feeling like you, isn’t enough? It’s over now. I don’t want to talk about the past.” I said.

“You had started it first, hadn’t you? You have to be responsible on him.” Jungshin walked to me.

“What did I do to him?”

“You stole his heart.” Jungshin

“Do you know how much he loves you?” Jonghyun

“It’s enough. I’m tired. Stop talking about it, I’m really stress. I need quiet time okay?”

“We are not okay.” They said at the same time.  

-_-^ My fate was really bad.

“I came for trust you. In fact, this story is not Minhyuk’s plan but it’s mine.” Yonghwa began to talk.

“You know how hard he has lived for 4 years without you? Since you left him, he turned to another person. He seemed like a tree without feeling. Sometimes, we thought he was a ghost who always appeared around us. He had no senses. We all knew that he was in pain. Maybe he loved Jiyeon in that story? One day, Jungshin met a girl who is the real Jiyeon but she isn’t Jiyeon in that story who you rolled. He tried to beg her to have relationship with Minhyuk, because we all wanted to help him so much. When Minhyuk saw Jiyeon, you know what he did? He just surprised a bit and he kept being like a tree in front of us. Later, we found out that the girl who Minhyuk loved, wasn’t Jiyeon but she is you, Ham Eunjung. ” what Yonghwa said, shocked me.

I couldn’t say anything because I didn’t know what I should talk.

“Of course, we planned to make the real Minhyuk come back, and it was your returning. I was demon and I went to visit you. I was  the one who lied you. I lied you would die soon and you have to return to him. First Minhyuk didn’t know it and he also blamed us that we annoyed you. Later, he went to join us because he wanted to know your real feeling about him. Have you ever loved him or you’ve never done? It was only his purpose.” Yonghwa continued.

“Enough Yonghwa! Stop talking me. I don’t want to be fool again. I think we’d better to break up from now on. I will stop minding your fake. I am okay for now. I can’t accept it since you lied me about dying.” I continued to walk passing the door but I stopped when I heard it.

“Deadness is had. But it’s not you.” Jungshin began talking about something.

“What does it mean?” I turned to look at him.

“A person who nearly dies and needs the last memory with people who he loved isn’t you, but it’s Minhyuk.” Jungshin

“Minhyuk? O.O”

“He has cancer and he is drying soon. Of course, he is in the last level and he has less time to see your face.” Jungshin

“He just wanted to be with you and see your face every day. He doesn’t want you remove him from your memory easily. He just need a short happiness, is he wrong?” Apple said while she was crying.

Minhyuk? T,T

“Treat? Why don’t he treat it?” I suddenly feel in pain when I found out his real story.

“He has only 10% to pass this surgery. He is afraid if he can’t see you anymore..” Jungshin

“Minhyuk? Where is he?” I asked them.

“I saw him at the school’s back area.” Jiyeon answered.

I ran in a hurry from the room and pointed to the back area.

Kang Minhyuk! I misunderstood about you T_T I really don’t want to lose you. Please don’t leave me again, I am begging.

I breathed tiredly as soon as I saw Minhyuk. He was standing in front of the lake alone.

“Minhyuk!” I called him.

“Eunjung?” he stared at me wonderingly.

I didn’t mind anything, because I just needed to be with him for this moment. It was enough.

I ran to hug him tightly as I didn’t want to free him again.

“What.. what happened?” he asked.

“I find out about you. Why don’t you trust me?”

“What’s story? -_-”

“I don’t mind the last result is; however, I will never leave you again Kang Minhyuk.” I hugged his waist tightly and I leaned my head on his chest.

“You forgive me? You stop mad at me?”

“Crazy man, I will do for you if you don’t leave me again.” I wiped my tear and stared at him.

He smiled back to me and he said

“How come I leave you again?”

“Promise me?”

“Yes, I promise.” And then he downed to kiss my lip gently. It was a sad kiss between us, because I felt hurt when I knew we wouldn't be able to see each other longer than this. However, I didn’t mind about tomorrow. How the future is, I just want to be with him anyway.

“If you love me, and then just go to do surgery okay?”

“What’s surgery?” he stared at me surprisingly.

“You have cancer at the last level, don’t you?”

“Who told you? -_-”

“Jungshin and Apple..”

“Ha? O.o”

“Isn’t real?”

“I have nothing. I’m healthy.”

I am fooled again >o< I pushed him away quickly.

“Is it your plan again? Or it’s the part II of your story? Isn’t enough for you? Am I your toy or doll?”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“When will your story complete? I am so tired.”

“It can’t be completed without main female character.”

“Stop being fool in front of me. You are hateful for me..” I left him angrily but he kept walking after me closely.

“Don’t leave, I’m begging.” He hugged me at the back tightly and continued “Why are you being like this to me? At the moment, you heard I would die.. I would leave you.. You are so hurt and you feel regret with what you said.. but why.. when I am standing behind you.. you ignore me..?” I felt hot from his body, it seemed like he was crying.

It wasn’t only him who hurt, but I was hurt too. He played with my feeling as a doll. How could I forgive him?

“And then just die first, I will feel regret.” I said coldly and moved his hand away. I was leaving him alone with many teardrops which were falling from my eyes.

Ham Eunjung, what are you doing? Are you crazy? You love him, don’t you? Why don’t you just come back to him? But why…? I can’t accept him since he lied me.. I’m really afraid of love. I scared if it was just a drama and he will fool me again. I’m really scared if it’s a fake. I get enough of pain. It’s hurt and it makes me almost die. It’s love pain.

 

I wiped my tear and stared at the traffic light. However, I kept walking without noticing the red light and then..

Viv…….. Phang!

I could hear the sound of crushing behinh myself. I looked back quickly to see that accident. The car was continuing faster to escape from people, there was a lot of people were rounding that person who had been hit by the car with much blood.

O___O It can’t be.. Am I dreaming?

 

~ “Why are you being like this to me? At the moment, you heard I would die.. I would leave you.. You are so hurt and you feel regret with what you said.. but why.. when I am standing behinh you.. you ignore me..?”

~ “And then just die first, I will feel regret.”

 

That conversation was repeated in my ears again as my tear started be falling down.

“Minhyuk!!!!!!!” I quickly went to see him. I sat down in his blood and shaked him crazily.

“Minhyuk, be alright.. don’t leave.. don’t.. help him.. help call for hospital..” I yelled loudly. Of course I was crying loudly.

“Minhyuk, wake up.. Minhyuk wake up.. don’t make a joke on me.. stop joking to me like this.. Minhyuk.. hik hik..” I cried and hugged him tightly. He didn’t even move as I could see only blood. His head was much blooding.

“I need you.. Minhyuk… I’m sorry for saying that..”

 

At hospital

 

“Where is Minhyuk?” Yonghwa and all friends just arrived and asked me in a hurry.

“Why is he like this?” Jungshin yelled at me.

“Because of me, if I hadn’t escaped him… If I had just noticed about traffic light.. If I.. If… hik hik..” I couldn’t say anymore.

“You again, Ham Eunjung. You always like that. I wonder where your brain is. You hurt him it’s okay, but even his life, you also…” Jungshin began to blame me.

“Enough. Just stop arguing. It’s not the time, we have to fight. We have to wait for Minhyuk awake..” Apple said.

 

The door finally was opened with among doctors, they went out.

“How is he? Doctors..?” we all asked him in a hurry.

“We’re sorry. I tried the best. He lost much blood and he passed..” he breathed tiredly and went passing us.

What did he mean? I don’t understand.. Minhyuk will never leave me alone.

I almost fell down if Hyomin didn’t hold me first.

“Eunjung, how are you..?” she carried me.

“I’m seeing him.” I told her and walked in to that room. My whole body including arms and legs were weak all. I had no power to do anything besides crying. I kept looking at the man who was covered a white blanket painfully. It can’t be.. It’s fake. He will never leave me.

“Minhyuk, how come you died like this..?” Jonghyun opened his mouth bigly and cried loudly.

“Wake up, damn.. crazy friend.. wake up..” Jungshin shaked his body crazily.

“It’s fake. It can’t be.. Minhyuk wake up.. you promised me that you would be with me..” I shaked him.

“Eunjung, be okay..” Hyomin held my shoulders.

“He is sleeping, he doesn’t die.” I told her.

“Don’t do that..” she cried.

“It caused of you, you are the one who killed him. You hate him don’t you? It’s good that he die.. you should be happy.. Ham Eunjung..” Jungshin kept blaming me.

“Who said I hated him? Of course, I was wrong to hide my love, because I was afraid of love. I scared if he lied me again..  If it was just a story and then I would die because of too much pain..  I just know.. I just feel regret… I… I don’t want he left me.. I really love him.. I do love him so much.. I need him.. Minhyuk wake up.. Minhyuk……”

“If you got a chance again, will you leave him again?” Yonghwa asked.

“If he didn’t leave me, I can do anything. I will never leave him.. I need him..” I kept my head on his chest tiredly.

“It’s completed then. The main male character should wake or you want to sleep here forever? Just pity her..” Yonghwa said.

What..? o.O I moved from Minhyuk’s chest looked at him. He opened his eyes and stared at me.

“Hi I wake up as you wish :D ” he smiled to me.

I am fooled again. ;A;

“You have no work to do? How come you make this story as a joke? Do I look fun?” I almost strangled his neck. He was too much. >o<

“We’d better to leave.. spend your times meaningfully. You know? Red liquid is very expansive. Don’t let it uselessly.” Jungshin laughed and then all of them left us quickly.

“Eunjung..”

“Don’t call me.. I hate you.. you are bad guy. Are you happy to lie anyone? Your story is too long..”

“I told you already, I need female character to complete it.”

“Enough..”

“I want more..”

“Crazy.. I stop talking to you..” I began to leave.

“I love you, Ham Eunjung..” what he said, made me stop.

Did he say that word? He said he loved me? Didn’t I confuse? He had never said that to me. Aiyoo.. a woman always loses a man by that word.

“Don’t leave me…” he showed me his pitiful face -_-

“Don’t fun to me..”

“I’m really in love..” he didn’t only say but he also hugged my waist tightly.

God! =o= I really lost him with the word ‘I love you’?

“Please be with me..” he said gently.

“I..”

“May you be my girlfriend Eunjung ssi..?” he asked again.

=_+ ! I had no comment.

“I need your answer..” he forced me @o@

“………..”

“Or you are faker? You have just told them you loved me, you said you would do anything for returning me.. You will never leave me.. Yah that all is your lying?”

“Fine..” I hugged him back.

“I accepted your love.” I told him shyly.

“Do you love me?” he asked.

“Crazy..”

“I asked you love me or not? Should I kiss you for 2 hours..?”

“I love you.. U__U”

“I love you too..”  

 

( Back to 2 hours ago)

 

“And then just die first, I will feel regret.” And then Eunjung left him.

“Eunjung!” he called her.

“”Yah silliness. How come you let her go easily? You broke my plan again..” Jungshin walked to his friend.

“Damn.. What a cancer! Why didn’t you tell me first? You see? Now she chased me to die.. ”

“So just die like she said.” Jungshin laughed.

“Are you crazy?”

“When you died, you will get your love. Just believe me..”

 

Special Part

5 Months later

 

~ Since that contest, CN Blue becomes well known.

~ They all are handsome. If I could get one of them as my boyfriend.. yayaya…

~ Unfortunately, Minhyuk and Jungshin have already had girlfriends.

~ That why Yonghwa and Jonghyun Oppa are more famous.

 

“Cih.. it’s useless.” Hyomin pouted and kept walking across those girls.

“I heard that CN Blue would perform their new album.” said Jiyeon.

“It’s mind of my own business.” Hyomin

“But I heard that FT Island also joined too.” Apple

“Really? U_U let see it then..” Hyomin took the camera from Jiyeon and ran to their place. She kept taking FT Island’s photos happily. She planned to take Lee Hongki that he was behind Yonghwa.

“Eh… don’t take.. Yonghwa ssi.. don’t allow anyone take his photos..” Yonghwa’s assistant told her; however, she ignored him and kept taking photos.

“What are you taking?” Yonghwa took her camera to see.

“FT Island?” he looked mad.

“I am Primadonna of course..” she said.

“Jung Yonghwa is also handsome..” he yelled.

“What’s related to me?” she asked him back.

“You want to take? And then just take..”  he kissed her and took that photo.

“What the hell!” she yelled.

“I allow you could take only me.. ahahaha..” he laughed.

“Yiii”

 

“Ahaha, what is he doing? It’s silliness.” Jungshin sat near Suzy and said out after he saw Hyomin and Yonghwa’s moment.

“Don’t know their business too much..” Suzy said.

“Yes I see, no one can’t compare with you… My Suzy <3 let continue our love kekekeke” he smiled.

“Haaaaaaa…. All of them have couples why I don’t have? Lee Jonghyun is also handsome… kukukukuku” Jonghyun cried out and sat on the land messily.

“It’s your fate..” Jungshin

“Can I woo your sister?” Jonghyun

“What do you think?” he stared at Jonghyun with his devil face.

“I’m just kidding..”

Writer: Come on Jonghyun, I am coming in to your fanfic.. let be my boyfriend hahaha <3 xD <3

" Wow Writer O.O" Jonghyun

 

The End



 

Well this story is completed. I'm thankful for your reading...

Eunjung & Minhyuk's story is ended and another one will be Jungshin and Hongki's story (Including only Jiyeon Suzy and HyunA) 

Sure you can leave :'D or stay it's okay... 

Good luck!