RTTPL: Chapter 7

First Love

 Chapter 7

 

“What are you doing?”

“It should be my question. What are you doing?” he asked me back.

“They are too much..” I kept looking at Jiyeon and that man .

“What did you know? They are not too much.. ”

“But she is betraying you..”

“Stop it.. Don’t say that to her. She doesn’t betray me even a bit because she isn’t belong to me at the first time..” said he.

“What…?”

“Jiyeon isn’t my girlfriend whereas she is that man’s fiancée, JB.” He said sadly.

I could understand what Yonghwa had told me at the first time that Minhyuk had no girlfriend, because he loved other’s girlfriend secretly.

“Don’t look at me with that eyes..” he seemed know what I was thinking.

“It’s nothing..” I tried to smile well.

“Cih..” he walked passing me rudely.

 

 [CN Blue's Club]

 

“Eh.. we will practice basketball in a few minutes to test your abilities..” Apple told us.

“Yes Madam dongsaeng..” said Jungshin

These siblings were really far alike. -_- the sister was very strong and the brother was ert. O.O

“Practicing basketball yoyo..” Hyomin jumped.

It was my problem again. I couldn’t even catch the ball well since I had been injure.

 

“Can I be out of this? I don’t know how to play it..” I told them

“No, we must practice it all…” Apple said strongly.

 

Finally we had to come in the basketball area at once. Everyone kept playing and testing the ball little bit but there was only me who was only looking at them and standing alone.

“Why don’t you join us? Eunjung ah..” Apple called me

“I really don’t know how to play..” I yelled back.

“Because you don’t know how to play and that why I called you to practice it.. Come on.. let try it..” she threw the ball to me.

Basketball? I had used to play it before. But I had quitted it since I had helped Minhyuk from that accident and my right arm had been broken also. I couldn’t do heavy work, whereas I could do only easy work such as typing, holding and etc.

I kept holding the ball in my hand and looked at the basket. I wished I could throw it into that place but… during I was shuffling the ball, it has been fallen again and again since I couldn’t hold it tightly.

Deb…

It has been fallen again from my hand. It was again, I am really tired of this moment..

“What did happen with your hand? It seems like you had no power to play it..” Apple came to me worryingly.

“Emm.. it’s okay.. I might be so tired today.. I’d better take a rest..” I told them and left that place.

In fact, I couldn’t control my hand as well. It couldn’t keep the heavy game like basketball.

It had been my bad dream..

 

~ “Is this the man that wooed my girl?” some gangsters came to Minhyuk so badly.

~ “Cut his hand…” the leader said and all of those gangsters went to hide Minhyuk’s way.

~ “Cut mine.. Don’t touch him… Please..” Eunjung ran to beg all of them.

~ “Are you crazy? Ham Eunjung?” Minhyuk yelled.

~ “Please cut my hand… he will be a famous drummer.. his hands are his life.. please don’t do that to me. If you are mad and you can revenge me for him..”

~ “If that what you want…” and then the big guy came with a bat..

~ “Don’t hurt her……….”

~ “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……….”

 

Heury..

O.o

I waked from that dreaming and looked at another girl who was looking at me. She was standing by herself in front of my school. Her appearance was really fashionable with his beautiful make up. I kept looking at her and trying to remember who she is. Of course, I felt that I had used to know her before.

“Annyeong Ham Eunjung. We meet again..” that nasty smile again.

“Bae Suzy!” I said her name out. She had used to be my enemy in high school. Of course, we had been best friends and then we had broken since we had had difference purposes.

“Yes, it’s me. I thought you forgot me already…” she said.

“Why are you here?”

“I came for seeing you.. Now, I am the leader of B2ST..” she said

The leader of B2ST? It was the same with Apple.

“What’s going on?” I kept looking at her

“Your CN Blue would lose” she laughed at me.

“How come you hope like that? Cih..”

“Because I never let you success hahaha see you again tonight..” and then she left me proudly.

What…? I don’t understand. She came for talking that to me? Meeting again? Should I meet you again Bae Suzy?

…………………

 

That night, Apple suddenly called me out to the Black Club with other members.

“You all are here?” she asked us.

“Not yet, Minhyuk doesn’t come..” Jungshin

“You should know that he wouldn’t come in the place which is called Club...” Jonghyun

@o@ Minhyuk doesn’t come in Club? Wae? It had been his favorite place. How come he had changed so far different like this? It looked like two different people.

“It’s okay.. and then I will introduce you to know the leader of Monster Ball, B2ST..” Apple said and then another woman came.

O.O See her again =_=

“Annyeong ^^” Suzy smiled to us.

“Why is their leader more beautiful like this? I’m so jealous..” Jungshin hit his head with a pillow hardly.

==’’ he is ert again.

“Why? You meant I wasn’t beautiful?” Apple shouted out angrily.

“No no.. you, my dongsaeng are always cute.. hehehe..” Jungshin

I really wonder how much honey Jungshin drinks per day. His word is always sweet.

And then, we all started talking to another. Suzy kept looking at me again and again with her meaningful eyes. It made me scare of her so damn much.

“Hooo.. we should drink more.. it will be fun..” Jungshin took his glass up.

“I agree..” Hyomin said.

“Do you want me to tell you a story?” Suddenly Suzy suggested herself to tell the story.

+_+ Why do I feel not good about her? I felt that some bad event would come to me soon.

“A story? Suzy is so cute..” said Jungshin.

“Of course, why not?” Hyomin joined them too.

“Don’t you want to listen it Eunjung?” Suzy smiled strangely to me.

o.O It was weird.

“Just tell..” I nodded.

“Okay..”

“…..”

“It had been a long story.. there was a little girl who liked writing. She wasn’t only a high school student but she was also the writer since she had organized an old story that her grandma had used to tell her every night..”

O__O If I wasn’t wrong, whom that she was talking about was me..?

“She was a scary writer.. She could everything without considering another’s feeling and she just purposed to make her work success. During that time, she had been writing a story on the internet.” Suzy kept telling that story, whereas I was shock and surprise much with what she was doing.

“In that fanfic, she had lied everyone that it was her own story. It wasn’t only the story but she had made a lot of accounts to perform under the story and acted like there were many real characters were arguing about it. It had been started from a simple story to the popular because she was look at making up the story till those readers wondered if it had been a real story. In that time, there was a man who had been cheated as he was walking into that story and he was.. Minhyuk of CN Blue.”

“Ha??” all of them opened their mouths surprisingly.

“Yes, he has been in love with one of character in that story, and she is Park Jiyeon who has been made up by the writer. Minhyuk made friend with those guys which were the writer’s accounts. She has made the biggest story with that man’s heart. Even she tried to push him out from that story but he, Kang Minhyuk still ran in to that story by himself. She finally chose to trust him everything and it made him hurt so damn much. It was only hurt only Minhyuk and it was also a regret that the writer had on him. ”

“…….”

“There was no Park Jiyeon in this world, it was a painful love that he had been in love with unknown. He tried to think that was his bad dream and when he waked up, everything would be alright. However, fact is fact. He couldn’t forget her. Months later, the writer and him became friend since Minhyuk has asked her to fake him continue. Of course he couldn’t forget her at all. Could a person role many characters? It was impossible story yet she could do it. Do you think how much ability she has.. Ham Eunjung.. ” Suzy smiled to me.

“………” I said nothing with my painful feeling.

“………”

“I don’t know either..” I told her at once.

“I asked you because that writer has the same name like you, Ham Eunjung..” Suzy laughed.

“………” I downed my face.

“Do you know? Eunjung tried to perform and she had more hurt. Even she did or said something, Minhyuk always kept her as Jiyeon. He lived in a lying story of Eunjung crazily. Eunjung wasn’t only his girlfriend, but she was also his friend, his sister and etc. Moreover, she could make friend with Minhyuk’s friends such as Lee Jungshin, Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa and etc. In short, she could be counted as his close friend. One day, she decided to leave him because she couldn’t live in the fake life with him anymore, that made Minhyuk feel pain so crazily. He just walked at night, drank alcohol, and wooed some girls to forget Eunjung or Jiyeon hardly. After that, he argued with some gangsters since he used to woo their girlfriends. Minhyuk was hit by them but Eunjung was one who came to help him and then both of them usually got hit together.  ”

I felt of killing people -_-

“Those guys wanted to cut Minhyuk’s hand but Eunjung begged them to cut her hand exchange with Minhyuk’s. He was a drummer of course. If they cut his hand, he would never reach his goal. She didn’t think of herself because of that man. She was a writer and her hands were also important. Cutting her hand? She would get nothing after that. It seemed like what she repaid for that man. Luckily, they didn’t cut her hand as they had said. They just broke her hand with their bats but it also made Eunjung injure and she couldn’t do heavy things from that day. Even it was happen like that, but it didn’t make Minhyuk quit his drinking at all. He kept drinking and acting crazily with other people as he was making a lot of enemies. He didn’t consider of that girl’s feeling even once time. She always protected him till her beauty was destroyed by Minhyuk’s enemies. It was the first time that he was worried about her. He almost spent his time in the hospital everyday with Eunjung. It made her hurt so much. She was afraid if she loved him for real so that why she made up a story to make Minhyuk confuse of her. She kept saying bad thing about Minhyuk with her friend till he left her angrily. Her lying was really bad and it almost made him die in pain. Since that time, he started hating her and changing himself to another man. During that time, Eunjung also changed herself also. She moved away from that story and went to Japan to recover her face. She has been changing her beauty as well and she looks more beautiful than the past… ”

“So how is about the final story?” Apple asked her.

“It’s really a sad history.. T__T” Hyomin wiped her tear hardly.

“Wasn’t that Eunjung here?” Jonghyun looked at me.

“Dumb you.. that girl wasn’t look good like this since she had scar on her face.. ” said Yonghwa.

“Didn’t you hear she said Eunjung was recovered her beauty..” Jonghyun

I couldn’t calm anymore…

“It’s me… It’s me.. I am that bad girl.” I yelled loudly and moved away from the sofa quickly.

I should have trusted them before Suzy did.

 

To Be Continue...