Return Time To Past Love

First Love

- Since this story got high vote.. So I choose to write it first...

 

 

Return Time to Past Love

Minhyuk - Eunjung’s story

 

It had been a very long story, there was a little princess who had a beauty that made most people always jealous at her and her smile was like the sunrise. However, the princess lived in a hard time with her step mother. One day, she couldn’t calm and live in that hell palace and she chose to run away from that palace secretly. Unfortunately, the princess fell down with a stone where was in front of the river side and then she got into the river till die. It was a sad ending with that soft life. Back to the stone which made her die, it was an angel who had been punished by the heaven as they sent her to the human land to spend all her fate here. It was more trouble since she had made the little princess die. To save her dead body, the angel chose to stay in the little princess’s body and it was only a choice that she could repay for the little princess. Little angel would have only 100 days for staying at human land, and then she would return to the heaven if she finished her work.

 

One day, there was a handsome prince was going for a walk and then he met the little princess who had the angel’s soul. She was playing at the beach alone in the quiet time. Her smile was very beautiful like the sunlight and it made the prince fall in love to her at the first sign.

He tried to follow her again and again till they had a relationship with each other (One side, it was the prince who loved her but she felt nothing about him). The princess used to ask the prince that why did he love her? And then the answer was her smile. He loved her sunlight smile. It made the angel stress so much. He didn’t love her in real because he loved the little princess not her. Sometimes, she really wanted to run away from that man secretly but she couldn’t do at all. Of course, she really pitied him. He was falling in love with the dead body like the little princess.

 

Another day, both of them were sitting on the roof and looking at the sky during the cold night. They had been talking so long about something. The princess asked the prince that what he wished for the stars. And then he answered that…

 

He wished to meet the princess every lives. It made the angel become stressful and hurt so much. She seemed breaking this couple since she had made the princess die. After that, the prince asked her back with the same question. The princess breathed tiredly and pointed to a small star which was so far away from other. Of course, her wish was returning that star to its place as she could back to her home.

 

Every night, the princess always looked at the princess quietly after he slept. She wished that he could meet another nice lady beside her, whereas that wish made the prince dream about her all times.

 

It had a week left that the angel had to stay in this land. She still couldn’t cut her mind from that man yet. What would happen with him after the little princess disappeared?

 

The angel tried to make the prince angry with her; however, he wasn't angry at her at all. He preferred to sad secretly. He could only calm and smile in front of her and he followed her again and again. Even he was hurt, but he still begged her to stay with him. This time the angel was really hurt damn much.

 

A day before leaving, the angel left the princess’s dead body while the prince was walking across and seeing that event. It was the last hurt for them. The angel trothed him everything till he couldn’t get them at all. The girl that he had been in love was only the dead body. She wasn’t in this world. The angel looked at the prince sadly. However, she couldn’t do anything for him at all. She could only give the last wish for him “You will see the true love later”. And then she went to her place back. Before the angel left, she left the kite to the prince. One day if the prince had been sad, he could fly this kite and asked her to help.

The last part of this story was nothing…

We didn’t know that which one the prince loved in real?

 

(Little Princess: Park Jiyeon, Prince: Kang Minhyuk, Angel: Ham Eunjung)

 

 

………………………….

 

Flashback

 

Chart in Asianfanfics

 

-       “This is my love story” wrote Eunjung

-       “You look so sad with your bad boyfriend? I can’t believe with the story which you are writing…It’s like a drama” replied Minhyuk

-       “Well, I don’t know why I love that man… Lee Jaejin…”

-       “So who are you…? Is that you?” *Comment under the photo*

-       “Yes it’s me… Park Jiyeon.” Replied Eunjung.

Months later

 

-       “You should break up with that bad boyfriend and take me…” comment Minhyuk after he read the sad story of that writer.

-       “Well.. Are you sure..?” Eunjung shocked.

-       “I like you Jiyeon…. <3 ”

 

Months later

 

-       - Cry- Minhyuk

-       “Why…?” Eunjung

-       “I really love you Jiyeon.. Please don’t spend your hard time with your bad boyfriend…”

-       “Aigoo… If I am your girlfriend, you will be happy??”

-       “Really..?”

-       “And then start our relationship from now on…”

 

They never talked to each other beside the chart and comment. Minhyuk kept reading Eunjung’s story and he imaged to Jiyeon’s photo which was belong to the female characters in that story. He didn’t know that someone was playing a joke on him so hardly.

 

-       “Bad guy…” Eunjung commented.

-       “If I will kiss you as soon as I met you…”

-       “…………” she breathed tiredly.

-       “Why don’t you reply me..?”

-       “Let break up… I am returning to my ex-boyfriend..” and then the short hair girl turned off her laptop and cried out. In fact, she didn’t have any boyfriend like the story was written but she wasn’t the woman in the photo.

-       “Don’t go back.. I’m begging…” Minhyuk kept crying and sent her a lot of charts.

 

“Damn man… how stupid he is!” she wiped her tear hardly. It wasn’t easy to break up with him and finally she chose to truth him after she tried to hurt him many times but he wasn’t even angry.

 

-       “I’m sorry for lying you… It’s all just a fanfics not my real one.. I just wanted to make some feeling of this story.. In fact, I’ve never been in love and all characters that you saw in these comments below were me all… ”

-       “What’s that? I can’t get it….”

 

Months later

 

The tall man got drunk every night after he went out from the club. He was like the dead body with his painful heart.

“Kang Minhyuk…” Eunjung ran to carry him as soon as he fell down.

“Move..” he pushed her away.

 

…………………..

 

“Is this the man that wooed my girl?” some gangsters came to Minhyuk so badly.

“Cut his hand…” the leader said and all of those gangsters went to hide Minhyuk’s way.

“Cut mine.. Don’t touch him… Please..” Eunjung ran to beg all of them.

“Are you crazy? Ham Eunjung?” Minhyuk yelled.

“Move..” the leader pushed her away and went to Minhyuk with a big bat. He began to break Minhyuk’s arm with that bat but Eunjung faster ran to cover Minhyuk and then her hand was hit by the leader quickly till it was broken.

“Dumb girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

…………………

Minhyuk kept drinking all night crazily and he still ignored Eunjung who was in the hospital. That night, the bad event was happened again. The same gangsters went fight with Minhyuk angrily since he had been rude to them. As soon as Eunjung got this story, she ran out from the hospital to see him in a hurry. Eunjung was hurt by those men. They destroyed her beauty for revenging Minhyuk.

 

Eunjung was sent to the hospital by Minhyuk again. He was waiting for her at outside carefully. Since she waked up and saw her bad face. She was scared so much. She really didn’t want that man to see her in this time. So she preferred to make confusion in front of him.

 

“Do you think I like him much? It’s fake.. I just felt sorry what I did on him…” Eunjung told her best friend, Park Shin Hye.

“Really? How come you do that..?”

“………….” Minhyuk kept listening at the back of door secretly.

“He is so stupid with his ugly face…” said Eunjung.

“………” the man at outside said nothing with his weakness and then he left her saliently. It was too hurtful to hear that…

“He is leaving..” Shin Hye told her.

“Hue…………….” Eunjung cried hardly.

 

Chapter 1 : Back

[CN Blue University]

2016/13/10

 

Love is waiting for everyone, but to me, the girl who was in pain… it was a silly story.

I must have been crazy that I had spent a year uselessly after I finished high school. I couldn’t go to University as soon as I left high school.

It caused of the man who used to be under my grade a year? Because of crazy history that I made it up to be an example for myself and it returned me back to him.

I had been trying to forget him for 4 years but it was still useless. The way I made him sad, was in my brain fully. 

 

~ Ham Eunjung, cheat woman…

~ Why did you lie me? Why did you make a joke on my feeling?

~ Even Jiyeon had nobody in this world, but I still love her much.

~ One day, you will be hurt like me. It’s your repaying what you did on me.

~ I’m old enough to look after myself.. please leave me…

~ Don’t meet again…

 

He is Kang Minhyuk….

 

I couldn’t forget him even I had been trying for 4 years. What he cursed on me was really working. I got his curse so badly. It was a painful love… because I loved him..

 

This returning was for taking my heart back.

I started going to the school’s area slowly. Of course, it was a new school of me and it was also Minhyuk’s school.

 

Deb\\

“Oh Sorry…-e-” the tall man who was walking and hitting me a bit said it out.

“Em.. it’s okay.. eh.. O.O” I looked at him surprisingly; because he is Lee Jungshin, a best friend of Minhyuk.

“Yeah? Are you alright?” he asked me gently.

It seemed like he didn’t remember me. Of course, it had been passing for 4 years. I had been only an ordinary high school student whereas I was far different.

“It’s okay..”

“You seem like a new student?” he asked me

“Yeah…”

“Need me to take you look at the school’s view? ^^” he smiled

 

=_= his character was still the same. Lee Jungshin had been well known as a play boy who used to woo many girls. @,,@ I had been your senior of course bad boy.

I said nothing and smiled.

 “By the way, what’s your name transfer student? I’m Jungshin..” he asked me while we were walking together.

 

“I see… -o-”

“What? You know my name?” he looked at me surprisingly.

“Aniyo.. I meant I see…”

“And then what’s your name? When will you tell me? xD” he kept asking me.

This ert man… -_- I had no new nick name for him anyway.

“Eunjung…”

“Eunjung? =o= It sounds nice.. but I felt that I used to hear it…” he was thinking.

-,-^ even I had told him like this, but he still didn’t remember me. Let it go.. maybe my name was removed in his brain since he had a lot of girlfriends.

“Maybe it’s similar to some girls that you used to be in relationship.. -,-” I said like ignore.

“Maybe…. Eh.. it’s not like that… I’ve never had girlfriends. :DD”  he smiled.

=___= You never lie me, Lee Jungshin. I had known you too much.

He might have wanted to show his charming to woo a girl again. He told me about something in the school even the toilet. It seemed like I was countrywoman who had never known Seoul.

“This is the basketball room of year 1 students and there are xxxxxx… ” he started telling me.

“And then, which class are you in?” he asked.

“You are good at being good with transfer student much… ^.^” I said

“It’s my real character.. haha little friend…”

“Little friend? ” I repeated.

“Yeah you came after me, so you should be my younger sister haha…”

“But I study at year 4 the same you…”

“Why did you know I study at year 4?” he shocked.

“Because your face is old enough to be year 4 student.. =_=” I tried to hide it.

=//= Jungshin’s face.

“However you go to this school after me.. -_-” he said strongly.

“Sure ^^ but your age is under me a year…”

“Why could you know a lot of me? Did we know each other before?” he asked me again.

“It’s…”

“Jungshin…” someone called him and cut our talking.

=//= Kang Minhyuk

Finally he appeared…

 

To Be Continue...

I'm sorry for some error grammar... But I hope you love it..