Poor Poor Panda

The Maknae's Baby

Chapter 9:

Seungri’s POV-

    

“I’m dead. I’m so ing dead!” I mumbled as I scrambled around the dorm stuffing various things into my backpack.

 

G-Dragon was giving the phone a confused stare before glancing up at me. “Sun Hi says TOP’s almost at the building.”

 

I looked up at him. “Seriously?!” He nodded. “.” I stuffed my phone into my backpack just as the door swung open with a slam. I reeled around as Seunghyun came storming through the door. I froze as his rage filled eyes locked on mine.

 

“Hey Seunghyun…What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked.

 

Seunghyun ignored him and rushed towards me. “You ing bastard.” He growled.

 

I backed up in fear. “Hyung, I can expl-” I began before his fist locked with my jaw.


 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

I rushed after Seunghyun into the building just as the elevator door closed blocking me from trying to stop him. “Dammit!” I turned and hurried up the stairs. I reached the 4th floor out of breath and hurried to the dorms already opened door. I reached the door just in time to see TOP punch Seungri in the face. Seungri fell back onto the couch in pain. Jiyong was frozen in shock.

 

TOP grabbed Seungri’s collar yanking him up before punching him again and again. “SEUNGHYUN! STOP!” I screamed as I ran into the apartment. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. Jiyong leapt forward grabbing Seunghyun restraining him.

 

I helped Seungri up onto the couch. His blood was pouring out of his nose, his lip was badly split, and a black eye was already forming. Jiyong was struggling to keep Seunghyun away from Seungri. “Here put this on your nose.” I pulled off my hoodie and covered his nose with it. “Oh my god. Seungri, I’m so sorry.” I said starting to cry for the umpteenth time that day.

 

The commotion had brought a startled Daesung and Taeyang out of their rooms. “What the hell happened?” Taeyang asked.

 

“I don’t know, just help me hold him back,” Jiyong snapped as he was having a extremely hard time keeping a hold on TOP. Taeyang nodded and walked over to help.

 

“I’ll go get stuff to clean Seungri up,” Daesung stated before disappearing down the hall.

 

“I’m so sorry Seungri. I didn’t think he would react this crazy,” I sobbed.

 

He glanced up at me. “Hey, why are you crying? Don’t cry Sun Hi, I’m okay. I’ll be fine. It’s okay.” He gave a small smile. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

 

“Don’t ing touch her!” TOP shouted furiously trying to break free from his bandmates.

 

“Dude calm down,” Jiyong said tightening his grip on TOP.

 

“Seriously what happened?” Daesung asked re-entering the room carrying a first aid kit. He sat on the coffee table in front of Seungri. He handed Seungri a small towel for his nose to replace my hoodie. He opened the kit and handed took out an alcohol wipe. “This will sting.” He said as he began cleaning Seungri’s lip.

 

“He a ing bastard!” TOP shouted. Jiyong and Taeyang managed to wrestle him onto the couch opposite of Seungri.

 

“We obviously need to have a band meeting about this,” Jiyong mumbled. He glanced up at me. “Sun Hi you stay too. Since you’re obviously involved with this.”

 

I nodded and turned back to Seungri. Daesung had finished cleaning his cuts and was now going to get ice for Seungri’s eye.

 

“I’m sorry Seungri,”  I apologized again.

 

He smiled softly. “It’s not your fault so stop apologizing.”

 

“Damn right it’s not her fault!” Seunghyun growled. Jiyon and Taeyang tightened their grips on him. Daesung returned from the kitchen with an ice pack wrapped in a towel.

 

He handed it to Seungri before sitting down beside him. I sat on the other side of the Magnae. “Sun Hi come sit by me, switch places with Jiyong.” TOP requested in a dangerously calm voice.

 

I nodded to Jiyong and he stood up. I sat beside TOP and he sat beside Seungri.

 

“So what the happened that made Seunghyun go ape enough to break the Panda’s face?” Jiyong exclaimed.

 

“He’s a erted bastard.” TOP explained.

 

“Care to elaborate?” Taeyang asked.

 

“I may have accidentally slept with Sun Hi,” Seungri mumbled quietly bracing himself for their reaction.

 

“What!?” Jiyong exclaimed in an amused tone. “Oh my god. This is hilarious.”

 

TOP glared at Jiyong. “That’s not all right Seungri?” He growled. I sunk further and further into the couch.

 

All eyes were back on Seungri. He swallowed and I closed my eyes. “And I may of accidentally gotten her pregnant.” He muttered sheepishly.

 

Jiyongs laughter stopped abruptly. “Are you serious!? Are you ing serious Seungri!?” He smacked the back of Seungri head hard. “I thought you knew about safe ! Remember the talk we had with YG after your first scandal!” Jiyong smacked him again. “We can’t afford another one of your scandals! Dammit Seungri!” Jiyong huffed. “How stupid are you?”

 

“So what are you guys going to do?” Daesung asked. All eyes turned to me including TOP’s.

 

“I’m not sure yet. All I know is that I’m not getting an abortion,” I replied quietly.

 

“You have to tell YG,” Taeyang spoke up. “He has to know about the situation ASAP. So that we can come up with a plan. It’ll help to make it known that Sun Hi is Seunghyun's sister . That way when she does start showing people don’t jump to the conclusion it’s Seunghyun's child. YG will decided whether we tell the public that it’s Seungri’s or not and how we do it.” He turned to me.

 

“Sun Hi have you told our parents yet?” TOP asked calmly.

 

I looked up at him with my puppy eyes. “Do I have to?”

 

He pinched my cheek. “Of course you do.” I frowned and rubbed my now sore cheek.

 

Jiyong was still glaring at Seungri. “When did this happen?”

 

Seungri shrugged. “Like two months ago at that party we had. She was wearing a teasingly short blue dress.” He smirked at the memory.

 

“Yah! ert!” I shrieked feeling my face flush.

 

I knew that dress was too short!” TOP stated.

“Well you don’t have to worry about her wearing it anymore, I accidentally broke the zipper.” Seungri unhelpfully stated.

 

TOP glared at him. “Watch it Panda or I’ll give you another black eye.” He growled.

 

I smacked his shoulder. “Don’t threaten Seungri! Be nice.”

 

“I am being nice he’s still alive isn’t he?” He pouted.

 

“I know and I’m proud of you for that.” I patted his head. He just glared at me.

 

“Whatever just tell our parents tomorrow so we can talk to YG.” TOP said.

 

“Fine.” I muttered.