The Aftermath

The Maknae's Baby

Chapter 4- Note that I may refer to TOP as TOP sometimes instead of Choi Seunghyun. It’s just because I’m lazy and writing Seunghyun over and over can get a little tiresome.

 

Sun Hi’s POV- 1 ½ months later

 

”Let’s play girls BBU BBU BBU BBU BBU BBU,” My phone rang quietly. I sighed and picked it up smiling when I saw CL’s Caller ID on the screen.

 

“Hi Unnie. What’s up?” I asked with a smile.

 

“Have you seen the fuss you’ve created?”

 

“Bwoh? What are you talking about?”

 

“It’s all over the gossip sites.” She stated obviously amused. “Mystery Girl Caught Going Home With Big Bang’s TOP. Girlfriend or not? We provide the evidence you tell us your conclusion.” I burst out laughing and she continued chuckling. “ Strange Girl Seen Going Into Big Bangs Dorm. Is TOP Introducing His Girlfriend To The Members? Are They This Serious?”

 

THUNK. I had fallen off my bed in a fit of laughter. After I had calmed down I stood up. “I can’t believe it. I’m his sister!” I chuckled.

 

“I know that, but the stalker reporters don’t,” CL chuckled.

 

“But who’d date him he’s gross (*Authors Note- TOP is actually not gross he is damn y *)” I flopped face first onto my bed groaning in pain when my chest hit the usually welcoming surface. “Owwww,” I groaned sitting up right away and clutching my for arms to my chest in protection.

 

“What happened?” CL asked.

 

“My s hurt,” I pouted.

 

“Lovely,” She stated sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. My chest had been very sensitive lately.

 

“They hurt, and Unnie doesn’t care. So mean,” I fake sniffled.

 

“Whatever,”  She chuckled. I heard voices in the back ground. “Oh, sorry I have to go our manager is here. Come hang out soon Minzy misses you.”

 

“Neh,” I said and hung up. I sighed and threw my phone done onto the bed. I stood up and walked to the living room flopping down lazily on the couch. I picked up the remote and the tv flipping through channels until I saw Gdragon and Seungri’s faces.  I smiled and turned up the volume.

 

“Hit me more!” TOP exclaimed mimicking Seungri much to the blushing Panda’s embarrassment. The rest of Big Bang and the MC’s all howled with laughter and I chuckled to myself and unconsciously stared at his adorkable face.

  

        After our One Night Adventure over a month ago we had still been close and he had stayed true to his promise and was not awkward. But I think Taeyang suspected something had happened. The others had been way to busy trying to handle their hangovers to really care. But Taeyang seemed to not believe the dress story.

 

Suddenly I felt my stomach churn. I lurched forwards and tried to hold it in. But I make a break for the bathroom when I gagged again. I fell to my knees and hunched over the toilet and puked my guts out. I froze my throat stinging and eyes tearing up before puking again. When I had finished I flushed the toilet and quickly rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash before sitting down on the cold bathroom tile.

 

I sighed in confusion. This was the third time this week I had thrown up and the flu medication hadn't been working. ‘Bloating, cramps,’ I thought to myself miserably. ‘But I’m not on my…’ My eyes widened in realisation. I opened the cabinet under the sink and took out my pink make up bag that I stored my “feminine” things in. Inside I had a little calender I checked it and froze.

 

“I’m late,” I muttered. I quickly tossed my stuff back into the cabinet and slammed it shut. It couldn’t be. But it all made sense, the soreness, the cramps, the nausea. I had to make sure. hoping my suspicions were wrong I ran out of the bathroom and quickly pulled on a hoodie. I shoved my feet into my shoes and put on my sunglasses. I stepped outside of the apartment and raced down the hall. I paused before stepping outside of the apartment building to pull my hood over my head. I then, hurried to the nearest corner store.

 

I glanced over my shoulder before stepping inside and walking briskly over to the section of the store I needed. I snatched up 3 different brands of pregnancy tests and walked to the counter to pay. I put the pregnancy tests on the counter along with a pack of gum as if that made a difference. I handed the girl behind the counter my money and quickly stuffed the tests into the bag and into my pocket. Before turning to leave.

 

“Um, excuse me, your change,” She called after me. I nodded and she quickly handed it to me. “Good luck.” She called as I bolted out of there.

 

As soon as I was back at TOP’s apartment I immediately ran to the bathroom, not bothering to take off my shoes knowing that TOP would kill me later. But I didn’t really care right now. I shut the bathroom door and locked it even though no one else was home. I quickly read through the directions and followed them, setting out the pregnancy tests when I was done. I sat down on the cold tile and waited for the test results.

 

What if they are positive? I can’t be pregnant. I’m on the pill. There’s no way. Sun hi you’re just being paranoid,’ I silently reassured myself.

 

After a while I checked my watch. It was time. I slowly stood up  with my eyes closed. I didn’t want to look. I didn’t want to know the truth. “1, 2, 3,” I counted in my head. On 3 I opened my eyes and shakily looked at the tests. Positive. All them said positive. Each one had that stupid pink plus sign.”!” I carefully snatched them up and threw them into the garbage. I then washed my hands and opened the bathroom door.

 

I froze halfway down the hall. “I’m pregnant,” I muttered as realisation hit me. I immediately broke down crying. “I don’t want this,” I sobbed. I ran to my room snatched up my phone and dialed CL’s number without knowing it.

 

The phone rang and rang but she didn’t pick up. I hung up still sobbing and texted her.

 

To: The Baddest Female

 

I need to talk to you. I need help.

 

I curled up in a ball still crying. “What am I going to do?” My phone buzzed.

 

To: The Child

 

What’s up?


 

To: The Baddest Female

 

Just get over here as soon as you can. I’m in a a lot of trouble

 

------------------------------------------

 

About hour later I heard the door open. “Sun Hi, are you there?” I heard a familiar voice call. I jumped up and ran to meet CL at the door. She gasped when she saw me. My eyes were puffy, my face was blotchy and my hair was pulled back in a messy tangled ponytail. “What’s going on?” I burst into tears again and she quickly ran forward to hug me the door slammed shut behind her.

 

5 minutes later I was sitting sniffling on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate in my hands. “You ready to talk?” She asked.

I nodded and took a deep shaky breath in. “I’m pregnant.”

 

“Excuse me? You’re pregnant!?” She exclaimed. I nodded. “Well . How the hell did this happen. Care to elaborate?” CL asked.

 

I nodded weakly and took a sip of hot chocolate. “So you know that party the Oppas had a while back?” She nodded urging me to continue. “Well I kinda got drunk and did stuff with a guy and now… But we didn’t tell anyone it had happened because we didn’t want to get in trouble.”

 

“So you know this guy?” I nodded. “And you’re sure he’s the dad?”

 

“I had been less for 5 months before that night.” I confirmed.

 

She nodded awkwardly trying to process this. “So who’s the dad?”

 

I looked down at my hands. “ Seungri,” I whispered.

 

“I didn’t hear that.”

 

“Seungri,” I said again just loud enough for her to hear it.

 

Her eyes widened. “Oh my god. The Maknae!?” I nodded again. “Seriously?” I nodded again.

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this. I don’t want anyone to know that we… you know. Or that I’m pregnant.” She nodded.

 

“Are you going to tell him?” She asked.

 

    “What! No! I can’t I don’t want him to know! I just want to get rid of it!”

 

    “Sun Hi you have to tell him. He has a right to know what you’re going to do.” CL replied sternly.

 

    “Whyyyyy, can’t I just get rid of it and then pretend this mistake never happened?”

 

    “No!”

    

    “Whyyyy?”

 

    “Because it did happen! Because this is his mistake too!” She exclaimed. I glanced down at my hands. “Listen I’m sure he’ll be fine with getting it, you know, making it gone. But he still should know that he knocked you up, that you’re getting an abortion.”

I nodded. “Ok. But not right now. I’ll tell him after I set up the appointment.” She nodded and hugged me.


    “It’ll be okay.” She said soothingly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my darling readers. Thank you for waiting. I had a problem because I was worried that my writing was too boring. I'll try to make it more interesting as I go.

Remember critisism is greatly appreciated.

And thank you to eveyone who has read this story. When I posted the forword I had no clue if I would even get any readers. Thank you so much. Love you!

~ From SuperAw