Party and Hangovers

The Maknae's Baby

Sun Hi’s POV-

Day of the Party

 

    I slammed my hands on the door to Big Bang’s dorm. “Oppas! Open up!” I whined.

 

The door finally opened to reveal and pouting Seungri. “Aigoo, you’re so annoying.” He looked me over and his pout turned into a smile. “Wow, hot stuff in da house!” He chuckled.

 

I giggled and walked in. “I know, I’m perfect.” I smirked and did a twirl before curtseying. Seunghyun had followed me in frowning.

 

“Don’t you think the skirt is a little short?” He asked.

 

I pouted. “No it’s normal.” I was wearing a light blue strapless dress. It’s hem went just under halfway up my thigh.

 

“Normal for s,” He replied with a glare.

 

“Yah! This is not ty. It’s down to my fingertips look!” I stood with my arms straight by my side. “So what if it’s a bit revealing! I’m allowed to look y once in a while!” I exclaimed.

 

Jiyong came into the room. “Sun Hi you are so loud.” He shook his head with a frown.

 

“Sorry oppa,” I apologised. I thought for a second. “Is my skirt tly, Jiyong oppa?”

 

He looked at my skirt and made a twirling motion with his finger. I obeyed. “Nah, it looks normal.”

 

I stuck out my tongue at Seunghyun. “See, I win.” I bounced off to the living room and was followed by Seungri. I plopped down on the couch and pulled Seungri down too. I glanced around their dorm. It was big and spotless. “What happened to this place?”

 

“Taeyang and Jinyong hyungs cleaned it.” He replied.

 

“And you and Daesung did…?”

 

“We went shopping and got booze.” He smiled proudly. “I was important!”

 

“For once,” I mumbled with a small smile.

 

“Yah! I heard that. And I am wounded!” He flopped backwards so that his head was on my lap. “You’re so mean.”

 

“I’m related to Seunghyun. I guess enjoying picking on you in genetic.” I flicked his forehead. The doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock. “I thought the party didn’t start until 6.”

 

“It doesn’t,” He replied not getting up from my lap. The doorbell rang again and we just stared at the door.

 

Daesung came out of his room. “Whoah Daesung, looking smoking. You’re rocking that black shirt.”

 

He flashed me his famous smile. “Thanks, you’re not too shabby yourself.”

 

“Everyone ignores me!” The panda on my lap whined. The doorbell rang for the thousandth time. Taeyang came out of Jiyong’s room angrily, followed by Seunghyun and Jiyong.

 

“Are you guys deaf?” He asked as he opened the door. The 2NE1 Unnies stepped inside.

 

“Hey, we’re here for the party,” Dara smiled.

 

“You’re early,” Seunghyun stated.

 

“Lucky you,” Bom stated with a smile. She noticed me. “Who’s this?”

 

“I’m Sun Hi,” I said as I pushed Seungri off my lap and onto the floor. He groaned and Seunghyun smiled. I stood up and bowed.

 

“Oh, you’re Seunghyun’s little sister,” Minzy smiled. She hugged me and then I hugged Bom, Dara, and CL.

 

“Neh,” I nodded. The doorbell rang and I glanced at the clock. It was just before 6, I smiled.

 

Seunghyun walked to the door. “3.. 2..1..” He opened the door.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Later That Night-

 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

       I clumsily  tried to dance in the crowd of sweaty bodies happily, with a bottle in my hand. Seunghyun had quickly gotten drunk therefore was no longer prohibiting me from drinking and flirting. I ground on one of boys. I’m not sure who he was.

 

       I lifted my bottle to my lips only to find it empty. I frowned and gently pushed away from the guy. I stumbled into the kitchen leaning on the wall. “Seungri, help me.” I called to the familiar face. I reached my arm out to him.

  He wrapped his arm around my waist. “Bad girl, Seunghyun will be a mad hyung.” He slurred and nearly fell.

 

  I giggled as we steadied ourselves using each other for balance. “Panda are you drunk?”

 

  “Maybe,” He sang with a goofy smile on his face. ‘I Am The Best’ by 2NE1 began to blast from the stereo’s speakers.

 

    “Oppa I love this song. Come dance!” I whined forgetting about my drink.

 

    I pulled him to the living room and instantly began dancing. He joined me. I laughed and began to grind on him. He placed his hands on my waist and moved against me. I smiled and turned to face him. I looked up into his brown eyes. They were dark and clouded from the alcohol.

 

   ‘Kiss him,’ A voice in my head told me. I leaned in and hesitated. ‘Do it!’ The voice exclaimed. I didn’t have time to react before he closed the gap between us. My eyes widened before they closed and I melted into the kiss. His tongue ran against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. My tongue and his fought for dominance before I finally gave up and just let him control me. His hips ground on mine and his hands ran all over my body.

 

   I broke away before it could get too heated. “You’re room?” I asked. He nodded eagerly and we stumbled away.We dodged the couples in the hallway before finally reaching his room. I stepped in and tumbled down onto his bed.

 

   He shut the door and tumbled down on top of me. He was propped up on his hands and knee. I smiled up at him and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He ran his hands down my sides and slipped his fingertips just under the hem of my dress. I shivered and he moved his kisses down my jawline to my neck. I gasped when he the sweet spot right in between my collarbone and neck. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his jaw. His hands travelled up under my dress pulling it up towards my hip bones.  I smiled and rejoined our lips for another hungry lustful kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

The Next Day-

Seungri’s POV-  

 

  I gingerly opened my eyes and winced at the sunlight shining in my window. I stared at my bedroom wall and waited for the headache. Sure enough it came in steady painful pounds. I groaned and held my head. Damn this hangover. I had drunk much more than I thought. I felt a shift in my bed and turned confused towards the person in my bed. I stared for a few seconds before rubbing my eyes and checking again. It was Sun Hi. The memories of last night returned and I groaned. ‘! Seunghyun’s going to kill me!’ I screamed internally.

   Sun Hi shifted in bed and I froze. She slowly opened her eyes and closed them again immediately in pain. “Owwww,” She moaned. She opened her eyes again and froze before turning to me. We stared at each other for a few seconds before she spoke up. “Seunghyun never finds out. Agreed?”

 

“Yes, I’d be dead,” I stated.

 

She nodded. “This means no telling any of the members because they’ll tell him. Ok?”

 

“Yep.” I nodded agreeing. I looked around and noticed a pair of pajama pants at the side of the bed squished between it and the wall. I grabbed them and quickly put them on underneath the blankets. I got out of bed and picked up Sun Hi’s dress to hand it to her. The zipper was broken. I smirked at it. “Zippers broken, want to borrow a shirt and pajama pants?”

 

“Neh, thank you,” She smiled. I searched through my drawers and pulled out a large black sweatshirt and dark blue pajama pants. She smiled and glanced up at me. “Yah, turn around !” She scolded.

 

I scoffed but did what she said. I pulled on a loose black Tee-Shirt. “You done?”

 

“Neh,” she replied. I turned around and checked her out.

 

“You look good in my clothes,” I stated.

 

“I look good in anything,” She joked. I chuckled. “Hey, Seungri.

 

“Neh?” I asked.

 

“I swear if you act awkward around me because of this I’ll hurt you,” She threatened trying to look scary. But all she looked was cute.

 

I laughed and ruffled her hair. “You really can’t look frightening.”

 

“Yah!” She shouted and stuck out her tongue before leaving. I chuckled and followed her out. My eyes widened at the mess in the living room. There was trash everywhere and couch pillows thrown around the room.

 

I heard a groan and noticed a passed out Daesung flopped backwards over the tipped over couch. I chuckled and walked over to him. “Daesung,” I sang in his ear. He fell off the couch.

 

“Owwwww.” Ho moaned holding his head.

 

“It’s morning.” I glanced at the clock. “Well it’s actually 1 pm so it’s really time to get up.”

“Oh, be nice and make some coffee?” He asked. I rolled my eyes at being ignored but nodded anyways.

 

“Come on Oppa.” I dragged Seungri to the kitchen. I burst out laughing only to quickly stop with a groan as the pounding in my head increased with my laughter. Taeyang was lying asleep on the table shirtless. Seungri just glanced at him like it was completely normal.

 

“That actually happens a lot after parties,” He stated. I chuckled and the coffee maker.

 

Taeyang slowly woke up to the beeping of the coffee maker. He groaned and sat up. “Where’s my shirt?”

 

“How the hell should I know?” Seungri replied.

 

“Yah, be nice to your hyungs!” Taeyang exclaimed thoroughly regretting his voices volume seconds later.

 

“Coffee?” I asked handing him a cup.

 

“Neh,” He nodded accepting it gratefully. He eyed my outfit. “Why are wearing the Maknae’s clothes?” He asked suspiciously.

 

“My dress broke and instead of waking up Seunghyun (who would kill me) and instead stole some of the Hungover Panda’s.” I lied.

 

He didn’t seem to totally believe it but accepted it. Seunghyun, Daesung, and Jiyong came into the kitchen and each grabbed a cup of coffee. Seunghyun and Jiyong successfully stealing I glared at them and poured Seungri and myself replacement cups. I took a soothing sip of my coffee and smiled.

 

“Are those Seungri’s clothes?” TOP asked menacingly.

 

“Yes. My dress broke and I didn’t want to die by rath of grumpy-woken-up-Seunghyun and instead stole some of Seungri’s.” I lied. He glared at us.

 

“How did your dress break?” He asked.

 

“Caught in a door,” I replied.

 

He stared at me for a bit before shrugging. “Good I didn’t like it.”

 

I rolled my eyes and released my breath that I didn’t know i had been holding. I locked eyes with Seungri and mouthed ‘Interrogation done’. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I giggled knowing that what happened last night would stay a secret between us.




---------------------------------------------------

Hey, hey, hey, thanks for waiting. I'm sorry if it's not good. Please feel free to make suggestions and critisize. Hope you guys like it, Thanks!!