Interview and stuff

The Maknae's Baby

 

Sun Hi's POV-

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Sun Hi screamed.

 

    “Hold on!” I shouted.

 

    “This is awesome!” Sun Hi shouted as I pushed her full tilt down the hallway in a rolling office chair.

 

    “Hang on!” I laughed. She screamed with laughter.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” Taeyang shouted  as he opened a door we had just gone past.

 

“Having fun!” I shouted as we whipped around a corner. There was Dara standing in the middle of our path with her arms crossed and brow furrowed. My eyes widened. “Oh !” I stopped and threw my arm around Sun Hi to keep her in the chair. “Yah! Noona, what the heck you could’ve hurten Sun Hi and you!”

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing Seungri? You could’ve hurt Sun Hi AND/OR the baby!” She scolded me. She turned to Sun Hi. “Sorry, we forced Chae-rin to tell us what was wrong. Congratulations, I guess?” She said sweetly.

 

“How come you only scold me?” I whined.

 

“Because you were the one pushing her in the chair.” Dara exclaimed. She smiled at Sun Hi. “And Sun Hi is just so cute.” Sun Hi smiled at her and did a v-sign. She smiled again and looked up at me . “See so cute.”

 

“I’m cute,” I pouted. I buing-buinged (not sure what to really call it) and stuck out his lower lip farther. “See.”

 

“That was terrible.” We stated at the same time.

 

He frowned. “Whatever, I’m cute. I know that because I own a mirror.”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Anyways, so you know how people thought you were big Seunghyun’s girlfriend?” Sun Hi and I nodded. “Well the reason I was looking for you guys is because Seunghyun has an interview for his movie today and he’s suppose to be revealing that you his sister. We’re getting it live so YG and the rest of them wanted me to find you guys to come watch. Because it affects you guys, and then the girls and I want to take you shopping and out for ice cream as a celebration.” She managed to say in one breath.

 

“How did you not pass out from that?” Sun Hi asked.

 

“I want ice cream,” I whined with a pout.

 

Sun Hi shook her head and sighed. “I’ll buy you a popsicle or something from the vending machine. Now come one lets go watch.” I nodded but kept pouting.

 

“And you think he’s father material?” Dara asked Sun Hi.

 

“Hey I can look after a kid!” I protested.

 

“You are a kid.” She retorted.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

T.O.P’s POV-

 

“Well, Seunghyun, the movie sounds fantastic. I’m sure everyone of our viewers will be rushing to the theaters to see it.” The hostess smiled kindly.

 

I gave her my signature smirky smile that drove so many fangirls wild. “Thank you.” I turned to the camera. “I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you for your support.” I bowed a bit before straightening up and facing the hostess.

 

“Now we’re going into a different section of the interview. It’s a bit more personal. These are questions our writers have created from reviewing different articles and comments on those articles by fans. Are you ready for this?” She asked politely.

 

“Hopefully,” I smiled. She laughed like I had said something hilarious and I laughed along while trying to get myself to relax.

 

“Now the first one, and I’m sure you hear it a lot, is when can we expect Big Bang’s Comeback?” She smiled with and over-exaggerated amount of enthusiasm.

 

I chuckled a bit while looking for an appropriate answer. “I can’t say when exactly, we’re not allowed, but I can say soon. VIPs keep holding on for just a little bit more, it’s coming I promise you.” I smiled at the camera and then returned my focus to the host. After a couple more basic and common questions she looked at me with new smile. It was like one that someone smiles when they’ve caught someone in a lie. Interviewers always get that smile when they think they’re about to get a new and exciting scoop. I knew which question was coming next.

 

“So Seunghyun, I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors about you and a certain young lady,” she smiled leaning in a tiny bit.

“Yes, I’ve heard,” I kept my polite smile but it was becoming a bit strained.

 

“Well, I’m sure that what everyone wants to know is who that girls is and what your relationship with her is?” The hostess tilted her head in excitement.

 

“Well she’s my sister, Sun Hi and she’s actually staying with me right now because my parents are travelling and they didn’t want her to stay home alone.” I stated in a calm and smooth voice. I could see her sit back a tiny bit in disappointment.

 

“Oh, well that’s a plot twist. I’m sure your fans will be relieved,” She took a look at the picture of me and my sister taken by the press that had appeared on the screen behind us. It was pretty blurry and obviously had been taken in a rush, you couldn’t see her face clearly but you could definitely tell that my sister was pretty good looking. And you could definitely tell who I was. “She’s so pretty! I guess good looks run in the family.” We both laughed a bit to relieve some awkward tension that had somehow been created.  

 

“Apparently, although I do think I’m the pretty one.” I stated.

 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

“Bull! Everyone knows I’m the pretty one!” I exclaimed. “That liar!” I turned to Seungri. “Aren’t I the pretty one?”

 

He sighed. “Yes you are the pretty one. I would choose you over your brother any day.”

 

“That’s what I thought.” I pouted and sat on his lap. “I’m ing adorable.” He pinched my cheek and I poked him. “Don’t do that.”

 

“You do that to me all the time!” He exclaimed. I pouted at him, he sighed again. “Fine I won’t do it again.” I smiled and patted him on the head.

 

    “Hey Sun Hi lets go shopping!” Minzy exclaimed suddenly.

 

    “That’s a fantastic idea!” I exclaimed. “I’m going to need new clothes. All I can fit into now are sweatpants, loose dresses and stretchy skirts. I miss my skinny jeans.”

 

    “And we can look at cute baby stuff!” Bom suggested eagerly.

 

    “Girls, you forgot one important thing,” Taeyang stated. “There will be a huge scandal if you’re spotted  buying pregnancy clothes and baby supplies.”

 

    We all frowned at the the reality of the situation.

 

“We can wear wigs and sunglasses!” Dara suggested.

 

  “And Sun Hi’s face isn’t famous yet because of the blurry photo!” CL stated. We all nodded in agreement

 

“Lets do it! It’ll be like a secret mission,” I giggled. We stood up and started to leave but Seungri pulled on my hoodie sleeve. I gave him a questioning look.

 

“I want to go baby shopping too,” He whined, sympathetically patted him on the head.

 

“I don’t want either one of us to be recognised. While the chances of me getting recognised are small since the interview just aired, the chances of you getting recognised is scary and I really don’t want any unnecessary scandals,” I explained. “Ok? Let’s go shopping together once we reveal the pregnancy to the public.”

 

“Ok, I understand.” He smiled sadly.

 

“I’m sorry oppa,” I kissed his cheek quickly and left.

 

Seungri’s POV-    

 

    My expression brightened when I felt Sun Hi kiss my cheek and smiled at her back as she left with 2NE1.

 

“You’re blushing! Seriously, you slept with her and got her pregnant and a kiss on the cheek is what you blush about?!” G-Dragon exclaimed after the girls had left. “You’re just lucky Seunghyun isn’t here!”

 

“Shut up hyung!” I whined.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Thanks for waiting. I'll to write the next chapter soon. I'm still having trouble but its getting easier. If you think of any movies or stories that might help get me inspired feel free to suggest them in the comments. Don't worry I'm not going to copy or anything I just get inspired. 
 
I also thinking of adding GTop to this fic as a side relationship but I'm not usre how you guys would react to that so feel free to tell me. If I don't get a good reaction by most of my readers I won't do it. It wouldn't be racy or anything it's just been popping up on my tumblr dash lately and their kinda cute. 
 
Let me know what you think. And remeber comments inspire me and ideas and critisism are welcome.