Chapter 12- Ice Cream

The Maknae's Baby

Warning: This chapter contains more swearing than usual. If you're cool with that read on but if not then sorry. ^.^

 

Chapter 12-

 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock beside my bed. It read ‘1:38’ in bright green letters. I groaned and sat up. I had not been able to sleep at all that night. My back hurt, and my stomach hurt and worst of all I was hungry, and I wanted Ice Cream. I picked up my cell phone from my bedside table and scrolled through my contacts until I found Seungri’s number.  I texted him and sat staring at my phone for a good 10 minutes, texting him a couple more time for good message. No answer, he was obviously asleep. I just needed to wake him up. I dialled again. No answer. I pouted and tossed my phone to the side. I could feel stupid tears threaten to form. “Stupid hormones, stupid craving, stupid Seungri,” I mumbled dejectedly. “All I just want ice cream, is that too much to ask?” I hopped off the bed and walked out of my room down the hall and to Seunghyun’s room.

 

“Seunghyun…” I whispered  sitting on the edge of his bed and gently shaking him. He grumbled a bit but stayed asleep. “Seunghyun…” I shook him hard.

 

“Go away, a couple more minutes,” He groaned.

 

    “Yah! Seunghyun wake UP!” I slapped his shoulder.

 

    “Ow! What the hell?” He sat up immediately. “Sun Hi, what time is it? Why is it dark?”

 

     “It’s almost 10 minutes to 2:00,” I stated.

 

“AM?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

 

“Neh.” I nodded innocently.

 

“You better have a good reason for waking me up or I’ll kill you.”

 

“I want Ice Cream,” I explained.

 

“You woke me up for that!? Just eat the stuff in the fridges freezer!” He growled massaging his temples.

 

“But that stuff is Vanilla and I want Choco Chip Cookie Dough!” I stated exasperatedly. *How does he not see the dilemma!?* I wondered.

 

“Can’t you just go back to bed? Umma and appa are coming tomorrow and we both need to sleep because tomorrow will be stressful.

 

*Oh right* I mentally slammed my head into a wall. I had forgotten the plans we had made with them last week. I shook it off and concentrated on my current problem. Seunghyun was already lying back down with his eyes closed. I glared at him ferociously.  “No I can’t just go back to bed! I can’t sleep when I get cravings like this. The baby and I are hungry and WE WANT ICE CREAM!” I stated, shouting  the last part.

 

His eyes opened wide and he bolted upright. “Jesus Christ! Fine! I’ll go buy you you’re ing ice cream!”

 

“I don’t want you to buy it.” I rolled my eyes.

 

His jaw clenched. “Then why did you wake me up?”

 

“I want Seungri to buy it but he’s not answering my calls or texts, so I need you to call Jiyong and get him to wake up Seungri so he can bring me ice cream.” I explained my plan.

 

His jaw dropped. “Are you serious?”

 

“Neh, very. Call Jiyong!” I demanded.

 

“If I do will you let me sleep?” He sighed tiredly.

 

“Neh, neh, neh, of course!” I nodded quickly. He sighed again and picked up his phone in defeat. I smiled. “Yay, my oppa is the best!” I squealed bouncing up and down from my spot on the edge of his bed.

 

“Yeah, yeah, just stop bouncing.” I immediately stopped moving.


 

Seungri’s POV-

 

    WHAP! I was jolted from my sleep by someone hitting me in the face with my pillow. “Wake the up you horrible little panda!” I opened my eyes slowly to see a fuming Jiyong holding my pillow.

 

“Hey what’s the matter? What time is it?” I looked toward my clock. “Hyung why would you wake me up at 1:57 AM?”

 

“Because Sun Hi wants choco chip cookie dough ice cream. And she wants you to buy some and bring it to her. And since she couldn’t get ahold of you directly she woke up TOP and managed to convince him that he needed to call me, wake me up, and get me to wake up your lazy . So get the up and buy the mother of your child her ing ice cream because I NEED MY ING SLEEP AND I DON’T WANT TO SACRIFICE ANYMORE OF IT BECAUSE YOU DON’T KEEP YOUR ING CELL PHONE ON!” He shouted before storming out of my room.

 

 

“Be quiet! We’re trying to sleep!” I heard Taeyang call from his room.

 

“SHUT UP YOUNGBAE!” Jiyong screamed. I could hear a door slam and mumbling coming from Daesung’s room before everything was silent once again.

 

I turned to my phone and turned it on. 4 Texts and 2 missed calls, all from Sun Hi. I sighed and texted her that I was on my way. I quickly slipped into a hoodie and shoes before grabbing my wallet and quietly but quickly heading out of the dorm.


 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

I sat waiting on the couch. Seungri was taking forever and I needed my ice cream now! Just as I was about to text him there was a light knock on the door. I ran over to it  and opened it up.

“One delivery midnight for a very hungry pregnant lady,” Seungri grinned dangling the bad holding my tub of ice cream in front of me teasingly. I smiled and reached for the bag only to have him pull it out of my reach.

 

“No, Seungri give me my ice cream,” I whined.

 

“I don’t know Jiyong hyung was very mad at me,” He made a face as he contemplated not giving it to me.

 

“Please,” I whined again pouting. Everytime I tried to grab the bag he pulled it out of my reach. After a while I could feel tears gathering in my eyes. I had been waiting for my ice cream for so long.

 

“Please,” I begged my voice breaking slightly. he looked down at me and his eyes widened.

 

“Oh ,” he handed me the bag. “Sun Hi, don’t be upset. I didn’t mean to make you cry, I was just trying to tease you. I’m sorry.” He cooed rubbing my back.

 

I sniffled. “It’s okay.” I took the ice cream out of the bag and tried to get the lid off but it was still frosted tight. I started to cry harder.

 

He took the tub from me and walked through the door shutting it behind him. “Come on.” He pulled me back to my room and towards the bed. “You get comfy, I’ll be right back.” He left taking my ice cream with him.

 

I climbed into bed and under the covers. I propped the pillows so that I could sit leaning against them. I wasn’t just crying because of the ice cream. I had stomach and back cramps and I was exhausted and my hormones were out of control right now. I didn’t mean to start crying it had just happened. I tried to stop crying and sat there waiting for Seungri to come back.

 

Seungri soon came back with the open tub of ice cream and two spoons. He handed me the tub and sat beside me. “ I figured you wouldn’t want to share but I grabbed one for me just in case you get full.” He handed me the ice cream and a spoon.

 

“Thank you.” I dug in. He my hair soothingly in an effort to get me to stop crying. It worked! I paused in between bites.”You can have some too, you know.” He smiled and also started to eat.

 

After the ice cream was all gone Seungri went to the kitchen to toss out the tub and put the spoons in the sink. He came back into my room and pulled the covers up. “You need to try to sleep,” He whispered.

 

“I know… I’m sorry for crying. I didn’t mean to it’s just my hormones are out of control and my back hurts and my stomach hurts and I was hungry and I couldn’t sleep.” My bottom lip quivered and my eyes threatened to start crying again.

 

He smiled softly. “Shhh.. It’s fine. Did the ice cream help?” I nodded. “Good, I’m going to head back to the dorm then. I’ll make sure to keep my phone on from now on so if you ever get late night cravings again just call me.”

 

“Neh…” I sat up quickly. “Seungri can’t you just sleep here tonight?” I asked.

 

“Bwoh?” He asked surprised.

 

“Please, just for tonight. I don’t want to sleep alone. Please,” I begged.

 

He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Fine, but if Seunghyun  walks in it’s your fault and you have to explain it to him, ok?”

 

“Deal,” I giggled. He took off his shoes and climbed onto the other side of the bed.

 

“Good night, Sun Hi,” He mumbled.

 

“Night night,” I snuggled into his side.

 

“Does your back still hurt?”

 

“Neh, a little.” I replied. He wrapped his arm around me so that he could rub my back. “Thank you.” I said tiredly.

 

“You’re welcome, now go to sleep,” he said.

 

“Neh.”

 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm back. I know this chapter doesn't really have anything to do with the plot but I've wanted to write it for a while and I thought it was cute. 
 
I have the next chapter half written so I hope to update again either tomorrow or the next day. 
 
The next couple chapters will come out slow though because school and drama between my friends has been takialot of my time. also I'm still suffering from a slight block but I will definetly try!
 
Feel free to suggest anything and critisism is welcomed. i really love reading you're comments they fuel me so please feel free to tell what you like and don't like.
 
Thanks for reading. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!