!

The Maknae's Baby

Sun Hi’s POV-

   “You have to tell him,” CL scolded over the phone.

  “But whyyyy?” I whined flopping onto my back with one hand on my stomach rubbing the spot where I imagined my baby to be.

“Hmmm I don’t know maybe because HE’S YOUR BROTHER!” I flinched at her sudden increase in volume.

 

“But if Seunghyun finds out he’ll kill Seungri and that’ll leave my baby fatherless and we don’t want that.” I reasoned.

 

“But if you don’t tell him he’ll end up finding out on his own and that’ll really piss him off,” She retorted.

 

“But maybe I can hide it. I could wear baggy sweaters and yoga pants. And I’m good at keeping secrets.”

 

She sighed. “Sweetie, you are going to get too big to hide it. This isn’t a belly button piercing or a tattoo that you can hide by not wearing crop tops. Speaking of tattoos does he know about the one on your hip yet?”

 

“Of course not he’d freak. I’m his “innocent baby sister” remember.” I snorted.

 

“Well now you can kill two birds with one stone. Tell him about your pregnancy and then your tattoo won't seem that bad to him.”

 

“Wow your so freaking helpful,” I muttered sarcastically.

 

“Whatever, you tell him soon or I’m going to have to ask him how your morning sickness is going.” She stated.

 

“!” I shrieked sitting up.

 

“Yeah I know, but you have to tell him because I don’t want to have to do that. Okay?” CL said in a soft voice.

 

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll try to do it today. He’s not home right now but I’ll do it when he gets home.”

 

“That’s my girl, call me afterwards if you emotional support.” CL replied.

 

“Okay I will bye,” I said as I hung up. I stood up and walked out into the kitchen. “Maybe if I make him food he’ll be more calm.” I nodded agreeing with myself. “Sun Hi fighting!” I shouted before getting to work.



Seungri’s POV-

T.O.P kept glancing at me during the interview and it was making me nervous. Sun Hi couldn’t have told him yet she would have given me the heads up to hide. But that didn’t stop me from internally freaking out.

“That’s all we have time for today, thanks you for being on the show. Big Bang everybody!” The host exclaimed with a bright smile.

I suddenly realised that the interview was over. I slapped a smile on my face and exited the stage with my hyungs. As soon as we were off stage Jiyong hyung turned to me. “What was up with you today, maknae? You were zoned out about 90% of the interview.” He glared.

 

“Sorry I had something on my mind, I’ll do better next time hyung,” I apologized.

 

He nodded and headed off to the dressing room. I sighed and jumped when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turned and came face to face with TOP.

 

“What is it hyung?” I asked nervously, sweat starting to form on my forehead.

 

“What were you and Sun Hi talking about and why was she crying?” He said in a dangerously low voice.

 

I gulped nervously. “Isn’t that something that you and Sun Hi should talk about. It’s really not for me to talk about. I’m sure she’ll tell you when she’s ready to.” He glared at me.

 

“I’m watching you,” He warned before walking off. I sighed and headed off to the dressing room.

 

I sighed and followed him into the dressing room. ‘When he finds out I’m dead.’


 

Sun Hi’s POV- Later-

 

I finished placing the food on the table when TOP opened the door and came into the kitchen. “What’s this?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“I made dinner, duh!” I snorted momentarily forgetting I was trying to be nice.

 

“But you don’t like cooking,” He stated.

 

“Whatever just eat,” I replied.

 

He shrugged and sat down at the table. I sat across from him and helped myself to the soup. He followed suite. When he was done I grabbed the dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher.

 

He went out to the living room and sat down on the couch to watch tv.

 

It was now or ever. ‘Sun Hi fighting.’ I mentally encouraged myself. I walked into the living room and sat down in the arm chair. “Seunghyun I need to talk to you.”

 

He turned off the tv and stared at me. “Does this have to do with you crying at the dorm.”\

 

I nodded hesitantly.

 

“Go on.” He said calmly.

 

“You might be really incredibly super pissed but please don’t shout. I just want to say sorry in advance. And I didn’t mean for this to happen at all. And please don’t kill anybody.” I mumbled. I could feel my heart rate rising in panic.

 

“Why would I kill anyone?” He asked in a dangerously pleasant voice.

 

“Well you might when I tell you,” I replied.

 

“Sun Hi just tell me already,” He snapped getting annoyed.

 

“I’m pregnant,” I mumbled.

 “You’re what?” He said not quite believing what he heard.

  “I’m pregnant,” I repeated.

   “What the hell Sun Hi! How the did this happen?” He exclaimed.

  “I had with a guy,” I stated.

“I know how it happened. I just didn’t ever think you’d get pregnant. I didn’t think you were that stupid.” He growled.

I flinched. “I’m not stupid.”

 

“When did this happen?”

 

“At that party about 2 months ago,” I mumbled.

 

“Dammit I knew I should have left you at home,” He groaned. “Please tell me you at least know who the father is.”

 

“Of course I know who the father is I’m not a or something. I didn’t sleep around!” I exclaimed.

 

“Well how would I know if your a or not? You are pregnant!” He exclaimed.

 

“I’m not a ,” I whispered.

 

He sighed, “No your not. I didn’t mean that I’m just pissed and disappointed.” He leaned back into the couch. “Well who’s the father?”

“You can’t kill him when you find out,” I told him.

 “Why would I kill him?” He raised an eyebrow. “Do I know him?”

I swallowed nervously and nodded.

  “Who the is he?” He growled.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see his reaction. “Seungri,” I replied. When nothing happened I dared to open my eyes. Seunghyun was just staring at me in shock.

“Seungri’s the father?” He asked slowly.

 

I nodded hesitantly.

 

He jumped up from the couch. “I’m going to murder that kid.” He rushed out of the room.

 

“Seunghyun!” I shouted following him. “Calm down, it’s not his fault.” I grabbed his arm. He shrugged me off with a heart stopping glare and hurried out the door not even bothering to put on a coat. I followed after him and flipped open my phone dialling the Dorm’s number.

 

“Hello?” Jiyongs voice answered my call.

 

“Jiyong, it’s Sun Hi I need to talk to Seungri,” I exclaimed as I ran after TOP down the street.

 

“Hold on a second,” He muttered.

 

“Hey, what’s up?” Seungri asked cheerfully.

 

“Seungri hide!”

 

“Why?”

 

“I told Seunghyun,” I replied.

 

“!” I heard a crash.

 

“Sun Hi it’s Jiyong, what happened? Seungri just dropped the phone and is packing his backpack saying he’s going to be killed if he doesn’t hide.” Jiyong asked in a confused voice.

“You’ll find out in a bit. Just tell him TOP’s almost at the building.” I said before hanging up. I took a deep breath and picked up my pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about not updating. My computer broke and we got a new one, but had trouble connecting it to the internet. I wrote up this chapter on my tablet but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload it to this site. So I had to wait until we managed to hook the computer up.

 

I will be trying to post a chapter ever 1 and a half to 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for reading.