I'm Sorry

The Maknae's Baby

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

    “Sun Hi what’s wrong?” Seungri asked sitting down in his computer chair.

 

    I sat down on the side on his bed as my mind flooded. ‘I didn’t get rid of it! I ruined your life! I ruined my life! I’ve ruined your reputation!’ I silently screamed. I started to cry again. I buried my face in my hand rubbing angrily at my eyes trying to stop my tears. “I’m sorry.” I sobbed. “I’m so so sorry. It’s all my fault.”

 

    He scooted closer and put his hand on my knees drawing comforting circles with his thumbs. “Sun Hi what’s wrong? What’s the matter?”

 

    “I didn’t do it. I’m sorry I just couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t.” I blurt out.

 

    “Couldn’t do what?” He asked.

 

    “I didn’t go through with it. I didn’t get the abortion.” I glanced up at him. He was frozen with shock. Guilt filled my stomach and I started crying again. “I’m sorry. I went to the clinic and all. I got ready but I just couldn’t go through with it. I’m sorry. I’m not going to try again. I can’t get rid of it. I can’t.” I glanced up he was still frozen but his hands had retreated from my knees. “Seungri please say something.Anything even if its angry I just want you to talk.” I begged choking on my sobs.

 

He swallowed nervously. “I don’t know what to say. I can’t tell you to get rid of it but I honestly can’t have a baby right now.” He buried his face in his hands. “My hyungs will kill me. The public will hate me. I honestly can’t have a kid right now.”

 

    My tears grew thicker as the small glimmer of hope I had died. “I understand. I didn’t expect you to want it. So from now on this baby isn’t yours. I’ll tell my family it’s someone elses and I’ll find somewhere else to live until it’s gone. So forget about it. I’m going to go now ok?” I got up to leave.

 

He stood up and suddenly pulled me into a hug. “But I don’t want that either.” He mumbled. “I don’t want to forget about it. I don’t want to give it up. It’s mine. I want to be there for it, and for you. I want to feel it’s first kick, I want to hold it. I want to be there to see it walk, to hear it talk. I want to be it’s dad.”

 

“Really,” I asked hesitantly.

 

“Yeah, really.” He answered as he released me. I smiled tears still glistening in my eyes.

 

“So how are we going to do this?” I asked sitting down on his bed.

“I have no freaking clue. I was hoping you’d have an idea.” He stated as he sat down on his bed and then leaned back so that he was lying down.

 

“I think I should tell Seunghyun first,” I stated.

 

He shot up. “He’ll murder me.” His eyes wide in realisation.

 

“Mmmhmm, probably,” I agreed.

 

“,” He groaned. He kneeled on the floor in front of me so that his face was level with my stomach. “Hey baby, this is your dad you probably won’t know me because your scary Uncle is going to kill me.”

 

I tried not to smile or giggle at his silliness. “Yah! This is serious you need to tell you parents and your manager.” I pushed him and he fell back so that he was sitting on his legs.

 

He chuckled and climbed back up beside me. “You have to tell your parents too.”

 

I swallowed nervously. “How do you think they’ll react?”

 

“Who? My parents?” He asked. I nodded slowly. He sighed and leaned up against the wall. “I think my Umma will be shocked, but I think she’ll mostly just be happy to have a grandchild on the way. I think my Dad be surprised I didn’t knock anyone up sooner due to my scandals and such.”

 

I chuckled a bit. “I think my parents will be disappointed in me but I hope they’ll be happy to have a grandchild.” I turned to him. “What about the fans?”

 

He thought for a moment. “I hope they’ll be happy for me. I mean they should be I’m giving them another one of me and what could be bad about that?” He joked.

 

“So many things, Seungri, so many things,” I giggled.

 

He chuckled. “I hope it takes after me.”

 

I laughed. “I don’t.”

 

“Yah, why not,” He pouted.

 

“I don’t want my baby to have those dark circles,” I teased poking at his dark circles.


 

    “Yah, how rude,” He exclaimed pretending to be offended.

    I giggled. “Sorry Panda. Forgive me?” I asked giving him my puppy eyes.

 

    “Aww I can’t say no to that face,” He smiled.

 

    Suddenly there was a knock on the door before it opened without waiting for an answer. TOP hurried into the room he knelt down in front of me. “Sun Hi what’s wrong? Taeyang called me. He said you were crying.” He glared at Seungri. “Did someone do something?”

 

    “I’m fine I just wanted to talk to Seungri Oppa.” I answered.

 

    “You could have talked to me, your brother,” He replied.

 

    “You were working and I just need to talk to Seungri. It was nothing, I’m fine now. Lets go, ok?” I stood up with a smile.

 

    “Fine,” he sighed I could tell he didn’t believe me.

                

“Bye Seungri Oppa,” I said as I left. I passed by the living room  and noticed the other three Big Bang members curious eyes. “Bye bye Oppas sorry for disturbing you.” I said as I hurried out the door. Followed closely by TOP as he mumbled his goodbyes to his bandmates and a thank you to Taeyang. He shut the door behind us.

 

We walked in awkward silence until we reached his car. “Seriously what’s wrong?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

 

I swallowed and fought the fresh tears that were trying to build up in my eyes. I needed to think about it a bit more then I would tell him. “I just really needed to talk to Seungri Oppa.” I replied in strained voice.

 

“Just tell me the tr-” He began.

 

“Leave it Seunghyun,” I interrupted getting a little bit annoyed he wouldn’t let me be. “It’s none of your business.”

 

His eyes widened at my sharp tone. He took a deep breath and clenched his teeth. “Fine.” He growled. We continued home in a thick silence. Which was only broken by the sound of me texting CL to let her know I didn’t need to be picked up from the clinic.


He soon pulled up to his apartment building and we got out. As soon as we were in the apartment I retreated to my room. I shut my door and heard his door slam. I flinched at the noise and then flopped down onto my bed. I rubbed my stomach affectionately, “Baby you’re causing a lot of drama.” I sighed and snuggled into my pillow.        

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know you've been waiting a long time but I was really sick for a bit and then I had a big sports tournament. I just didn't have time to update. But here it is. Thank you for reading.

 Remember comment, critisism, and ideas are welcomed and valued. 

Thanks to all my subscribers and readers. Please keep reading.