Convincing TOP

The Maknae's Baby

Sorry about no updating for a while but I had Provincial Exams. Anyways I love you guys and I will update again soon as a thank you for waiting.

 

Skip Forward a week-

 

Seungri’s POV-

 

We had decided to go over to Seunghyun’s house early one morning. I knocked on his door energetically only stopping when it was yanked open by a grumpy, sleepy looking Hyung. “Hello, hyung!” I exclaimed walking in followed by an equally energetic Daesung and a sleepy Jiyong being held up by Taeyang.

 

He quietly closed the door. “Shut up Sun Hi’s still sleeping.” I nodded and sat down gingerly on the couch.

 

Jiyong flung himself at Seunghyun who surprisingly managed to catch him. “I’m hungry make me food.”

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Because I’m you fricking lovable leader, dammit! And I’m hungry,” Jiyong hissed, suddenly having an attitude change. He shoved Seunghyun towards the door. “Now cook.” Seunghyun grumbled something about being older and no respect but went to make breakfast.

 

I flopped onto Daesung’s lap. “I’m bored.”

 

“Why did we come here if you’re going to be bored?” Taeyang asked as he sat down in the arm chair.

 

“Because I wanted to play with Sun Hi.” I whined. Sun Hi and I had grown quite close. The Hyung’s stated it was because we were both really immature and didn’t act our age. Seunghyun thought it was because I had ulterior motive. I while I wont deny she was hot. I knew better than that and just thought of her as a friend. I decided we were close because we both awesome. Anyways, I’m done my rambling (for now).

 

Jiyong just sat on my stomach and the tv. “Hyung.” I whined.

 

“Shut it Panda,” He replied. I sighed.


 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom stared at myself in the mirror. I was in my fuzzy blue PJ bottoms and pale pink bra. I frowned and put my hair up into a ponytail. I washed my face and  walked back to my room. I opened the door and walked out towards the living room. “Oppa, what are you watching?” I asked as I entered the living room. My eyes widened when I saw four pairs of eyes staring back at me. I looked down and looked back at them. About 10 seconds passed and nobody moved due to shock. I finally found my voice and shrieked in embarrassment trying to cover myself up with my hands . Seunghyun came running into the living room.

 

“What the hell!” He immediately ripped off his sweat shirt and tossed it to me. He glared at his bandmates and they all looked away. The faces of Daesung and Taeyang were bright red while Seungri and Jiyong’s were a mix of amusement and shock. I quickly put on the sweater and sat down on the couch. Seunghyun gave us all a warning look before returning to the kitchen.

 

“So…” I said awkwardly. “Why are you guys over so early?”

 

“The Maknae was bored.” Daesung answered still looking at his hands.

 

“Why didn’t you have a shirt on?” Seungri asked. I shot him a glare and Jiyong smacked his head. “Ow!” He yelped.

 

“I get warm at night.” I explained. I smirked. “Maknae’s a ert! Maknae’s a ert!”

 

“I am no-” He stopped suddenly. “Well maybe a little.” He joked. The members shook their heads in amusement.

 

“At least you’re honest.” I shrugged. I remembered something. “Oh, I need your help.”

 

“What now,” Jiyong asked in fake irritation.

 

“Convince Seunghyun to let me go to  your party tomorrow.” I replied.

 

“I doubt we can.” Taeyang replied.

 

“Please,” I walked over to him and sat at his side. “Please, Oppa. Please.” He frowned.

 

“I don’t want to die. He’s so protective of you.” Taeyang replied with a shrug.

 

“I’ll make you a double batch of those sugar cookies you like,” I bribed.

 

He wrestled with himself before finally giving in. “Fine. but if he hits me you’re in trouble.”

 

I nodded and we shook hands. I turned to Daesung who still needed convincing. “What do you want?”

 

He thought for a while. “A hug?” He asked. I nodded and tackled him.

 

“This is why you’re my favourite.”  I said and I released him. He gave me his classical Daesung smile and shrugged.

 

“I’m hurt!” Jiyong and Seungri cried in unison.

 

“Wounded even?” I asked with an eyeroll.

 

“Fatally,” Seungri replied. Jiyong wiped an imaginary tear from his eye. I flung myself at them and lay across their laps.

 

“Boohoo princesses.” I smirked. Seungri started to tickle me in revenge. I flailed around trying to escape, but Jiyong held me there. I screamed with laughter.

 

“Yah!” Seunghyun shouted. “You two! Let go!” He pointed to the meanie Dragon and the bully Panda. He pointed at me. “You off!” I slunk off their laps and shied away to the corner.  “Breakfast is ready.” He stated still glaring at Jiyong and Seungri.

 

I bounced past him into the kitchen, quickly followed by the rest of the gang. “Thanks oppa!”  I sat down and before my brother could sit next to me I dragged Seungri and Taeyang down on either side of my and we began eating. I nudged Taeyang with my foot and elbowed Seungri who ignored me. Taeyang looked up at TOP.

 

“So about tomorrows party…” Taeyang started but stopped when Seunghyun glared at him.

 

“I wanna go!” I blurted out.

 

“No,” He stated.

 

“Why not?” I asked with a pout.

 

“Because there will be erts who will want to take advantage of my innocent little sister,” Seunghyun replied.

 

“I’m not innocent! I walked around without a top on today!” I started thinking about my earlier embarrassment.

 

“Yeah about that are we just going to pretend that didn’t happen? Because I think that it would make a great topic of discussion,” Seungri stated earning a smack from everyone in hitting range including me and TOP.  “So I’ll take that as a ‘Shut up’.”

 

“I’m going!” I told Seunghyun

“No!” He replied.

 

“God! You piss me off so much! You !” I replied as I stormed out of the kitchen. ‘Some help they were. No cookies for Taeyang and no more hugs for Daesung’. I shut the door to my room and got changed into jeans and a tee shirt.

 

TOP POV-

 

I sighed. Why was she so difficult. It was like having a constantly PMSing 13 year old in my house all the time.  Just because I wouldn’t let her go to one party that would be full of deprived drunken erts she freaks out. I sighed again and leaned back in my chair.

 

“Hyung, it’s not really my place to say but you should let her go.” Daesung stated quietly.

 

I leaned forward and glared challenging him to continue. “Why?”

 

He looked over to Taeyang who took a deep breath. “Because if you don’t give her a bit of freedom she’ll stop asking for permission and start not caring what you think and she’ll end up in trouble. She end up rebelling,” He paused and I considered his reasoning.

 

“You do have a point,” I muttered.

 

“And if she goes to the party we can all keep an eye on her. You trust us and we can make sure she won’t get into trouble. This way you’re giving her freedom but you're also keeping an eye on her.” He continued.  

 

I thought about it. “Fine. She can come.” The boys high fived. and I started to her room. I knocked on her door. “Sun Hi, open up.”

 

She opened the door and stood their with a glare,similar to my signature one, and a hand on her hip. “What?”

 

“You played the right move getting Taeyang to argue with me.” I shrugged. She smiled proudly.

 

“He’s getting sugar cookies for a reward.” Sun Hi stated happily.

 

I nodded. “Seems fair enough. Anyways you can go,” I told her. She smiled and hugged me.

 

“I know I figured that out as soon as you brought up Taeyang.” She did a victory dance.

 

“But no drinking!” I stated firmly.

 

Sun Hi’s POV-

“I know oppa,” I said with my finger crossed behind my back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party will be in the next chapter. Thank you for reading and I will try to update again soon. Remeber any critisism is appreciated and considered because I'm still learning the ropes.