Chapter 15- Hey Baby You're Expensive

The Maknae's Baby

Sun Hi POV-

 

    “You girls look great,” I exclaimed quietly. The girls had on natural looking black wigs, Bom’s and Dara’s were very long and straight and Minzy’s was mid-length with a slight wave and CL had a short one on. All the girls had removed their makeup and were wearing simple casual clothes.

 

Everyone but CL and I were wearing sunglasses, CL had decided to wear real looking glasses with fake lenses and a medical mask instead. They looked like completely normal not international super stars.

 

“Thanks,” CL winked at me as we entered the shopping center. We had snuck out of the YG building through the back and taken a taxi to the shopping center. So far no one had given us a second glance.

 

    “Lets go buy you clothes first,” Dara suggest pointing to a store that had some very pregnant mannequin in the window.

 

    “Sounds good, the sooner I’m in proper clothes the better. I’m sick of sweat pants.” I agreed. We walked into the store and started sorting through the clothes.

 

    “So what exactly are we looking for?” Bom asked me.

    

    “I honestly have no clue,” There were so many options that I was completely overwhelmed. “I don’t even know what size I’m suppose to get.” I looked over a pair of jeans with a giant elastic in the front, frowning in confusion.

    

    “Can I help you with anything?” A friendly looking sales women asked.

 

    “Yeah, I have no clue how to shop for maternity clothes. I don’t even know what size I need.” I confessed with a sheepish smile.

 

    “Is this your first?” She asked politely. I nodded. “Well congratulations! How far along are you?”

 

    “About 3 months,” I replied with a hand on my bump.

 

    “Ok so maternity sizes work the same as regular sizes. If you’re a small in regular clothes you're a small in maternity clothes. We also have fake baby bumps in the dressing rooms so you’ll be able to get a better idea of how you will look when you closer to delivery.”

 

    “Ok thanks.” I replied. She smiled and left and I went back to sorting through pants.

“Sun Hi, look at this its so cute,” Dara exclaimed as she ran over to me with a striped t-shirt in one hand and a loose denim overall dress.

 

    “Add it to the pile,” I said pointing to the pile of pants and tops I had collected. Eventually I gathered up all the clothes and headed to the dressing room.

 

----Later------

 

After trying on various combinations on different jeans with elastic waistbands, loose t-shirts, and babydoll dresses I had found some that were fashionable enough and didn’t make it too obvious that I was pregnant.

 

    I was slightly relieved to leave the maternity store because it reminded me that I was going to get huge and the ever-mood killing fact that I couldn’t hide this forever. I couldn’t get the thought of telling the public out of my head and while it was wise to think about it now wasn’t the time. But with every step I took reality got heavier and heavier and I got even more depressed which definitely did not go unnoticed by Bom, Dara, Minzy, and CL.

 

    “Let go in here next Sun Hi, it has some really cute baby stuff.” Dara suggested in a gentle guiding tone.

 

    “Sure, why not,” I replied. I gave them a small smile. They were trying so hard and it wasn’t their fault I was being a downer. We walked into the store and I halted a little bit before continuing, my mood instantly getting brighter. The dread of telling the fans about our baby vanished from my head. I immediately rushed towards a shelf covered in onesies, t-shirts and the cutest little pants, and eagerly began sorting through them.

 

    I soon had an armful of baby clothes and was starting to struggle with keeping them all off the floor.

 

    “Here, you might want this,” CL handed me a little cart she had gotten from one of the employee’s.

 

“Thanks,” I said dumping everything inside of it. I grinned up at her.

 

“You need buy things other than clothes, you know?” She raised an eyebrow at my pile.

 

“I know, but i need these too! They’re just so cute. And look I’ve got stuff for different ages. Newborn and 6 month old and 3 month old and a whole bunch of other stuff” I defended myself.

 

    “How about I go find you some bottles and diapers and stuff?” She offered. I nodded.

 

    “Get me a pump while you’re at it. No way is my baby eating anything that use to be powder. Only the best for our baby, and I’m the best.” She nodded and left. I waited until she was around the corner before checking prices on everything. It was a little expensive but I had TOP’s card and he couldn’t get mad at me. I’m his darling and adorable little sister.

 

“What about this? Look how cute it is!” Bom startled me out of my self complementing thoughts. She was holding up an adorable little dress. I had to restrain myself from throwing it into the cart with the rest of the clothes.

 

“It’s really cute but I can’t get anything gender specific because I don’t know what gender our baby is yet,” I pouted. But I smiled again when I noticed that I had said “our”. “No dresses ok.”

 

Bom pouted a bit but nodded. “But if the baby is a girl then I’m coming right back and buying it!” I laughed and nodded in agreement.

    

    I turned to Dara. “Remind me to look at cribs. I want to start setting up the room soon.”

 

    “Isn’t it a bit early?” She asked kindly.

 

    “I’m just looking. I’m not going to look today,” I replied with a smile

 

----------Later-------------------------

 

    Seungri’s POV-

 

    “Owww, hyung get off of me. It wasn’t like that,” I whined from underneath T.O.P. As soon as he had walked into the room G-Dragon has started telling T.O.P about how I had “pulled his baby sister into my lap” and how I had “ran my hands all over her”. Daesung had been so so helpful and had joined in and that eventually lead to my current position.

 

    “I don’t care,” He stated. “You’ve already slept with my sister once can’t you calm it down a bit?”

 

    “Give the kid I break. I mean he hasn’t slept with her since,” Taeyang joked with a grin. I laughed along and then there was a second of silence and then all of them looked at me.

 

    “You haven’t right?” T.O.P said threateningly.

 

    “Of course not!” I exclaimed as he started to push his elbow into my thigh. He rolled his eyes and the pain in my thigh stopped. He kept sitting on me though. “Hey have you seen a photo of your niece or nephew yet?”

 

    “Of course not.” He rolled his eyes.

    

    “I have,” I stated. He looked down at me with an annoyed and surprised look on his face. “I have an ultrasound picture. Sun Hi gave it to me when she told me about the baby.”

 

“Let me see it,” he replied.

 

“I will if you get off of me,” I smiled knowing I had won.

 

He sighed but sat next to me. I sat up and took out my wallet. I opened it up and took out a small folded picture. I unfolded it and handed it to TOP. His stony expression softened as he looked at the picture. The room was silent for a moment.

 

“I don’t see it,” TOP said suddenly. I sighed and pointed to a greyish area in the middle of the black.

 

“That’s it there,” I explained. He nodded and stared at it a bit more.

 

“You keep the picture in you wallet?” Taeyang said in disbelief.

 

“Yes,why?” I asked suspiciously. Jiyong leaned over from from his chair and wrapped his arms around my head and pulling me into what was supposed to be a hug but really was just crushing my skull.

 

“Our Seungri’s growing up. Look at him he’s all sentimental and carrying around a picture like a proud daddy,” Jiyong fake cried, TOP, Daesung, and Taeyang started laughing. “What happened to our little horn dog?”

 

“Shut up, hyung!” I whined. “And let go that hurts.” Jiyong smirked but let go. My phone beeped and I picked it up. I checked my texts and saw that I had gotten one from Sun Hi. I quickly read it and put my phone away. I turned to T.O.P. “I’m going to need the ultrasound back.”

 

He pouted a bit but handed it back to me. “You going somewhere?”

 

“Yeah, Sun Hi just me she wants me to help with the stuff they bought. It shouldn’t take too long. Send me a text if you need me for recording or anything,” I stated as I started to leave.

 

“Let me know if you need an extra hand,” T.O.P called after me.

 

“Me too!” Daesung exclaimed.


“Deal!” I replied as I left for T.O.P and Sun Hi’s apartment.

 

---------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back-ish. Hopefully I'll be writing more. but it would really help if you guys could help me get inspired. Sending headcannons or movie recomendations would be awesome. But even commenting helps. If you want to send me a friend request you are always welcome to :)

Please comment. Subscribe and/or upvote if you want. But please comment adn let me know how I'm doing.

Note: I will not be adding GTOP to this story since the results were too close. If you have a relationship you would like me to consider comment it.