Chapter 11- YG

The Maknae's Baby

Chapter 11-

 

Seungri’s POV-

 

I kept rubbing Sun Hi’s back even after she had released me.

 

“You two should go tell YG since you’re both here,” Youngbae suggested.

 

“I gonna get beat up again,” I whined.

 

“Probably,” Jiyong agreed.

 

“I’ll make sure to videotape it for you,” Sun Hi told Jiyong.

 

“Thanks,” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Meanies,” I grumbled with a pout.

 

“Don’t pout,” Sun Hi grabbed my cheeks and tried to pull them into a smile.

 

“Owww,” I whined. “That hurt.”

 

“Omo, I’m sorry,” She hugged me again.

 

“Stop stalling and go already!” TOP exclaimed. She frowned and stood up.

 

“Stop being grumpy!” She exclaimed throwing Jiyongs hat (how the hell did she get that?) at him.

 

I chuckled and stood up. “Hyungs please buy pain killer for me for after. If I survive that is.”

    

“Come on,” She said leaving the room.

 

“Yah! Wait up!” I said running after her. I glanced down at her and my smile disappeared. Her face was ghostly pale and she was biting her lip hard. “Hey what’s the matter?”

 

“He’s going to be so mad.”

 

“Yeah, but he’ll be mad at me not you. And he’ll be fine after a while, he’s a reasonable guy.” I wrapped an arm around her shoulder comfortingly.

 

She shrugged it off. “I know. I’m just nervous.”

 

“It’ll be fine, YG with probably shout a bit and call me an idiot. And then calm down and ask us what our plan is. That’s how he rolls. Trust me I’ve been in trouble enough to know.”

 

She nodded and we stopped just before his door. “You ready?”

 

“No really,” She mumbled, her voice had soft shaky edge to it. “But I’ll never really be ready so lets just get this over with.”

 

I nodded and knocked on the door. “Neh, come in.” I gave her a reassuring smile and opened the door.

 

I smiled at YG who was behind his desk looking down at some sheet music. He looked up at my face and sighed. The split lip and black eye TOP had given me where still very visible  he sighed. “ Seungri what did you do now?”

 

“Nice to see you too,” I grinned entering the room with a bow. I glanced behind me to make sure Sun Hi was following me. “This is Sun Hi.”

 

“Hi,” Said softly with a bow.

 

“Nice to meet you Sun Hi,” He smiled at her.

 

“We have something to discuss with you,” I said.

 

“Will it explain what happened to your face?” I nodded. “Sit down.”

 

We both sat down in the chairs in front of his desk. I was suddenly feeling nervous. “Um so this is Sun Hi.”

 

“Mm-hm you already said that.” He said in a monotone voice.

 

“And uh..” I swallowed nervously suddenly realising there is a very high possibility of me getting beat up again.

 

“Are you two together?” YG asked.

 

“No, not exactly,” Sun Hi mumbled.

 

I took a deep breath. *Be calm and subtle, calm and subtle* “I got her pregnant!” I blurted out in a rushed exhale. My eyes widened as I realised what I had said. *That wasn’t subtle!*


 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

“O-m-g Seungri you are so ing graceful,” Stated sarcastically.

 

“You WHAT!” YG shouted. “How stupid are you? First you’re scandals, now this! Do you try to make things difficult!” He stood up. “What the hell happened?”

 

“Well… Um...” Seungri began.

 

“Shut up! I know how you idiot!” YG sighed and sat back down into his chair. “So what are you going to do?”

 

    Seungri looked at me unsure.

 

    “I want to keep it.” I said quietly.

 

    “And what are you going to do Seungri?” He asked in a scaringly calm voice.

 

    “I’m want to be there. You know, for her and the kid.” Seungri said

 

    YG stared at him for a moment. “That is the most responsible thing you’ve ever said. Anyway, have you thought about what to say to the public?”

 

    “I don’t want to tell them yet!” I stated. “I was hoping we could leave it until people ask questions or I start to show.”

 

    “I think that’ll be fine, we’ll make a more solid plan when the time comes.” YG nodded. “You two said you weren’t together right.” We nodded. “I think it’ll be the best idea to say that you two are either in a relationship or were and broke up before Sun Hi found out she was pregnant. I’ll leave that up to you two.”

 

    “We can figure that out.” Seungri stated.

 

    “One more thing, you said that this had to do with what happened to Seungri’s face.” YG stated with questioning look.

 

    “My brother lost it when I told him.” I stated.

 

    “Who’s your brother?”

 

“Seunghyun,” I smiled.

 

“Seunghyun? As in TOP?” I nodded and YG sighed and nodded. “No wonder you got beat up. Please try not to get killed by your bandmates in the future.” YG studied Seungri’s face. “I’m surprised he didn’t do more damage. I’m quite impressed at his self control.” He chuckled.

 

Seungri pouted. I reached up and pinched his cheek stretching it again. “Ow!” He gasped. “That hurts.”

 

“If you too have nothing more to discuss with me you are dismissed.” YG said with a small smile.

 

I stood up and bowed. “Bye, thank you.” Seungri, also, stood up and bowed.

 

“No problem, Sun Hi. Say hi to TOP for me.”

 

“I will,” I said as I opened the door and left. Seungri followed after me shutting the door behind us.

 

“That went well.” Seungri smiled.

 

“He was scary at first,” I stated.

 

“Yep that’s YG!”

 

I grinned up at him. “We should head back. I’m sure Seunghyun and Jiyong will want to know what happened.” Seungri nodded and we walked back to the room. As soon as we opened the door Jiyong was there.

 

“So what happened? Did he freak?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Not really, he shouted a bit but then he calmed down. I think he enjoyed the fact that Seunghyun beat up Seungri,” I replied.

 

“I enjoyed it too,” Seunghyun smirked.

 

“Hyung that mean!” Seungri whined.

 

“You knocked up my baby sister!”

 

“Touche.”

 

“What the hell does that even mean!” TOP eshouted.

 

“Anywaaaays,” Jiyong rolled his eyes. “What are you guys going to do about the fans and stuff?”

“We’re going to tell them when they ask or when I start to really show?” Sun Hi stated.

 

    “Oh yeah, Umma called me while you were talking with YG,” TOP stated.

 

    “What did she want?”

 

    “They’re coming to visit.”

 

    “Crap! Why?” I groaned.

 

    “Appa wants to meet Seungri and Umma wants to make sure I’m taking care of you correct.” He replied.

 

    “Great,” I groaned sarcastically.

    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for waiting. I'm still having trouble writing so if you have any suggestions or if you know any good movies that involve pregnancy feel free let me know. Normally when I have trouble writing I watch either Juno or What to Expect When You're Expecting to get me inspired. but lately they haven't been working.

Please continue to support me. I am truely thankful that people are reading and enjoying my fanfiction.