Telling Seungri

The Maknae's Baby

Chapter 5-

 

  Sun Hi’s POV-

 

      “Choi Sun Hi,” The doctor called. I glanced up at him. He smiled warmly at me. “Would you please follow me?” I nodded and followed him into his office. “Take a seat and we can begin.” I nodded again and sat down in a chair against the wall. “So why are you here today?”

 

“Um.. Well, I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. So I need it to be confirmed and if I’m really pregnant I need to make an appointment to… You know… Get rid of it. “I whispered the last part slightly ashamed of myself.

 

“You mean abort the fetus?” He clarified.

 

“Umm yeah,” I nodded.

 

“Ok so just hop up onto the chair and raise your shirt to just above the bottom of your ribcage.” He nodded and filled out some forms.

 

I followed his instructions and glanced down at my flat stomach. It showed no evidence of my situation and gave me a sliver of hope that the test might have been wrong.

 

The doctor picked up a tube of gel and walked over to me. “This will feel cold.” He warned. I nodded and braced myself. I gasped when the gel came in contact with my skin but soon got use to it.

 

He the machine and picked up the hand held probe thing. He gently guided it over my gel covered stomach and strange looking black and white pictures appeared on the screen. “There’s the baby,” He said pointing to a small dot in a small black space. “It’s the correct size, in the right position, and is developmenting perfectly.” He turned to me. “That is a very healthy fetus.”

 

I nodded staring at the screen. “Can I have a picture?”

 

He seemed slightly surprised. “Have you changed your mind about the abortion?”

 

“No, of course not. But I need some proof for when I tell the father.” I explained. I had no clue about how Seungri would react to the baby and to the abortion. But it was my decision.

 

The doctor nodded  and pressed some buttons. He handed me a cloth for my stomach. “I’ll be right back I just need to pick up the photo and the abortion forms.” He left.

 

I cleaned off my stomach and pulled down my shirt. I got up and sat back down into my original chair. ‘Am I doing the right thing.’ I wondered. “Of course I am. Both Seungri and I are still way too young. Plus he’s an idol. Plus Plus we are just friends. Plus Plus Plus TOP would probably kill us both.’ My mind confirmed. I had to do this. I didn’t really have a choice. I looked up as the doctor re-entered the room. He handed me a photo, there was a white circle drawn around the baby.

 

“And these are the forms.” He hand them to me. I read them over and signed before handing them back to him.

 

“I need it as soon as possible.” I explained.

 

“I have an opening on Friday.” He stated. “We had a cancellation.”

 

Friday was three days away. That was very soon. But what was I going to do, I needed it to be done and I did want it over with. “Fine, that’s… Fine.”

 

“Okay so I’ll schedule you in for Friday. Show up around 10 in the morning and don’t eat anything past 10pm the day before.” He instructed. He handed my copy of the forms and smiled. “I think we’re done here, see you on Friday Miss. Choi.”

 

I nodded. “Thank you.” I got up and left quickly. As soon as I stepped outside of the hospital  I zipped up my hoodie and pulled the hood over my head. The ultrasound picture was folded up in my pocket and the forms were in my purse. I wanted to go home but I had one more thing to do today. It was probably the hardest thing I would ever have to do. I had to tell Seungri. I knew he had a day off today. I also knew that if I didn’t tell him today I would never tell him and that wasn’t fair to him. I took a deep breath and headed off to the BIG BANG dorm.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

30 Minutes Later-

 

I stood in front of the BIG BANG dorm. I stared at the door in front of me and took a deep breath. ‘3… 2… 1..’ I knocked slowly and waited for the door to be opened. A part of me hoped that no one would answer. But sure enough the door was opened quickly to reveal a smiling Seungri.

 

“Hey Sun Hi, did you come to entertain me on my day off?” He smiled.

 

“We need to talk,” I mumbled solemnly.

 

He smile faded into a slight frown. “Ok, come in.” He stood to the side as I walked in and shut the door behind me.

 

“Is anyone else home?” I asked glancing around.

“No, Jiyong is with Seunghyun at the recording studio, and Daesung and Taeyang went out shopping for dinner.” He replied.

 

“Good,” I sat down on the couch. He sat down in the armchair to my left.

 

“What’s wrong, you seem really down?” He asked.

 

I took a deep breath. It was now or never. I glanced up into his worry filled Panda eye’s and then back down at my feet. “I’m kinda in a lot of trouble.”

 

He raised an eyebrow. “Umm, care to elaborate?”

 

I took another deep breath. “I’m pregnant.”

 

His eyes widened and he froze. My breath caught in my throat. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t cry. All I could do was sit there and wait for it to sink.

 

Seungri’s POV-

 

Pregnant? Is it mine.’ I thought to myself. I glanced up at her. “Am I the… Um… The dad?” She nodded slowly. I buried my head in my hands. “!” I groaned. I rubbed my eyes in frustration and looked back up at her. “And you’re sure that you’re pregnant and I’m the dad?”

 

Sun Hi bit her lip and nodded. Her eyes were tearing up slowly. She pulled a folded piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to me. I unfolded it slowly. It was picture of the baby. My baby. “You’re the only person I’ve had with in almost 5 months.” She explained.

 

I nodded slowly processing all of this. “Well .” I mumbled. “What are we going to do?”

 

“I’m getting an…”She couldn’t seem to say the word. “I’m taking care of it on Friday. I can’t have a baby right now and neither can you. This seemed like the best option.”

 

I nodded. “It’s up to you. I’m okay with whatever you decide.” I felt relieved but also kind of disappointed.

 

She nodded. “Good. I was hoping that’s what you would say.” She glanced up at me. “After Friday can we pretend this never happened and go back to normal.”

 

I gave her a small smile. “Definetly.” I nodded.

 

She returned my smile with a small smile of her own and stood up. I stood up too. She hugged me. “Thanks for understanding Seungri.”

 

I hugged her back. “No problem.” We both pulled back after a bit.

 

“I’m going to go. See you.” She gave one last small smile and left.

 

As soon as the door closed I sat back down in the chair. She had forgotten the ultrasound picture on the coffee table. I picked it up and stared at it. She was right I couldn’t be an appa right now. This was for the best. I sighed and folded the picture back up and walked to my room closing the door quietly behind me. I shoved the picture under my mattress for safe keeping and flopped down onto my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the events of today.


Three more days,’ I told myself. ‘And then I can pretend this never happened.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have an excuse for not posting, I'm just really really sorry. But atleast we're getting into hte story now. YAY! ^-^ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I really want to thank all my readers and subscribers. When I first posted this story I didn't think it would get any veiws so to have people reading this is really a huge honor for me. I hope you continue reading.

 

Remember critisism and suggestions are always welcomed. Don't be afraid to comment. I want to give a shout out to Pandakwon for being very supportive and commenting. Thanks!

 

Remember I love you all so much. :)