Chapter 13- Well You, Too, Then

The Maknae's Baby

Chapter 13-

 

Seungri’s POV-

 

    “What the hell are you doing here?” A deep voice shouted from behind me.

 

    “Good morning to you to, Hyung,” I rolled my eyes, taking my toast out of the toaster.

 

    “Like hell it is, what the hell are you doing here?” TOP asked loudly  with a very pissed off, and slightly confused, expression darkening his face.

 

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun!” A high pitched grumpy voice exclaimed from the doorway. “Shut up! You woke me up.”

 

“Good! Now explain to me why that’s here,” He grumbled gesturing to me on “that”.

 

“He brought me my ice cream and I didn’t want to sleep alone because I was in one of my clingy moods so he slept over.” Sun Hi explained calmly as she stole my toast and proceeded to eat it. I pouted at her and she grabbed my cheeks and tried to pull them into a smile.

 

“He WHAT!!???” TOP exploded.

 

Sun Hi eyed him weirdly. “Calm down, we didn’t do anything. We literally just slept.”

 

“Yeah, and even if we had done something, it’s not like she can get pregnant,” I stated. I looked up at TOP who now had a murderous look on his face and realised how stupid that was.

 

“Seungri, do you ever realise that some things just make the situation worse?” Sun Hi asked in a clipped, annoyed tone.

 

“Well, yeah, but only after I day them,” I answered backing up slightly even though TOP had made no move towards me.

 

“Yeaaah, you should work on that,” She snapped.

 

“Neh,” I swallowed. I poured a cup of coffee and offered it to TOP as a peace offering. “Coffee?”

He glared at me but took it anyway. “Watch it panda. Someday i may not forgive you.”

 

I smirked. “Don’t be stupid, hyung. You love me I’m your adorable maknae.”

 

“Shut up,” He replied, but his tone wasn’t as harsh.

 

“Hey, Seunghyun when’s Umma and Appa coming over?” Sun Hi asked as she covered her toast in cream cheese and kimchi. I grimaced at the sight of it. She glared at me. “Don’t judge my food choices! It’s delicious!”

 

“I won’t, I won’t,” I held up my hands in defeat.

 

“They’re coming at 10,” TOP stated as he rolled his eyes.

 

“That only gives me TWO hours to get mentally prepared!” Sun Hi exclaimed. She stuffed the rest of the toast into and ran off back to her room. “I’m taking a shower!” She called before shutting the door.

 

“I’m going to head back to the dorm to shower and get some clean clothes.” I stated.

 

“No you’re not. If you leave you might chicken out and not come back.” TOP stated.

 

“Ouch, no trust huh?” I whined.

 

“After you knocking up my sister after I specifically told you not to? Absolutely no trust,” He stated with a cocked eyebrow.

 

“Touche,” I held up my hands in defeat.

 

“I still have no clue what that means. But anyway, you can shower in my bathroom and I’ll give you a change of clothes.” TOP motioned me to follow him.

 

“Thanks hyung,’ I grinned as I followed him.

 

“Yeah, yeah, what ever,” TOP rolled his eyes. He  tossed me a grey shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. “You can keep those, I don’t want them.”

 

I nodded. “Thanks.”

 

“Just take your shower,” He said. I nodded again and walked into his bathroom. “You know..” I paused and waited for him to finish talking. “I’m still pissed at you for crossing a very obvious line but I have to admit I thought you were going to chicken out, and I am a bit impressed.”

 

    “Awww hyung, that’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me in a while. I always knew you wanted me as a brother in law.” I grinned cheekily.

 

    “Yah, you’re not my brother in law and you’re not going to be! And don’t expect my appa to be so easy going!” He snapped before closing the door.

 

I chuckled and got ready for my shower.

 

----2 and a half hours late----

 

Sun Hi’s POV-

 

    “Unacceptable!” My father roared. “Not only is my daughter pregnant, but both she and her “hook up” refuses to get married! I will not have the shame of an unwed mother on my family!” He stood up in rage.

 

    “Yeobo, please calm down. You don’t mean that,” my mother begged uselessly.

 

    “Don’t tell me to calm down! And yes I definitely do mean it!” He snapped. His face was red with anger. “This is shameful, I will not have people thinking I have a for a daughter. It’s an embarrassment to me and our family.”  

 

    “I’m not a ,” I mumbled.

 

    “I have a hard time believing that,” He snapped. “It’s not even like we can just keep you hidden, because you had to go and sleep with a idol! And he’s one of your brothers bandmates. Not only have you two screwed up your own lives but you’ve screwed up the rest of the bands and brought shame and embarrassment to your families!” He shouted at us. He glared at Seungri. “I ought to beat you senseless.”

 

    Seungri swallowed nervously. “Yes sir.”

 

    He shot him a glare and turned back to me. “Until you deal with this this THING don’t expect anything from me or your family, don’t consider me your father. I will not have a as a daughter.” He glared at TOP. “That goes for you too Seunghyun, until she gets rid of it or you kick her out.”

 

    “Appa! You’ve gone too I’m not kicking her out.” TOP stated firmly with a glare.

 

“Then don’t consider me your father either,” My father replied. He started towards the door. “Hee-young, I’ll be in the car. Be down in five minutes.” He told my mother.

 

“Neh,” She replied and he left and the door slammed shut behind him. She turned to me with tears in her eyes. “I’m so sorry, Sun-Hi. I’ll talk to him after he calms down. He didn’t mean any of that. He’s just upset and stressed and I know that no excuse.” She hugged me tight. “I’m so sorry. I love you. I’ll call you whenever I can. I promise.” She released me and turned to TOP and Seungri. “I’m sorry I have to go.” She hugged TOP. “Take care of your sister, ok? I’ll send money and things. I’m proud of both of you.”She released TOP and hugged Seungri gently. “Thank you for staying with my daughter.”

 

“No need to say thank you, I wanted to,” He replied with a small smile. She released  him. “I’ll take care of her too.”

 

“Of course,” My mother smiled gently. She hugged me one last time and left.

 

As soon as she was gone TOP turned to me. “You know he didn’t mean any of that right, he’s just upset.”

 

“No he just an !” I snapped as the tears that I had been holding back finally broke through. “I can’t believe him!  I’ve been a perfect daughter all my life and I make one ing mistake and I’m disowned! I hate him!” I shouted. I ran to my room not wanting them to see how upset I really was.

 

I slammed my door. I picked up my pillow. “That jerk! It’s not like I don’t even know the father!” I threw it as hard as I could. I grabbed one of my books and threw it as well. “It’s not like I sleep around!” I threw it. I picked up another book. “I’m not a ing .” I threw the book at the door just as it opened.

 

“Ow! !” Seungri yelped as the book hit him it the jaw.

 

“Omo Seungri I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you. I didn’t know you were coming in. I’m sorry. Omo, omo om-”

 

“Shhh, it’s ok.” He grinned at me. “You’re not that strong.”

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed with a pout wiping my eyes quickly.

 

“You okay?” He asked.

 

“No! I hate him so much right now.” I mumbled  starting to cry again.

 

He sighed and hugged me. “I know. I know.” He ran a soothing hand through my hair. “But he’ll change his mind and be great grandfather once you forgive him. He’s just being unreasonable right now.”

 

I nodded. “I don’t to forgive him.”

 

“I know, I know,” He said soothingly.

 

“How come you can go from being such a jerk to a sweet heart in one second flat?” I joked.

 

“That’s one of my many talents,” He grinned. “Hey you want to do something fun?”

 

“Sure…?” I said skeptically.

 

“Let’s go get Ice Cream and then mess around the YG building stopping everyone from being proactive!” He suggested enthusiastically.

 

“Sounds good to me,” I laughed.

 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rule #1 of Surviving School- Never underestimate how much time an essay can take to complete.
 
I know I said a couple days and I'm late AGAIN. I did have an essay and other homework but that's not my excuse. I'm going to stop promising time for updates because I never complete the Chapter on time nad I feel like I'm lying to you guys, which I really don't like. I will continue to try to update every couple weeks but no garentees.
 
Other than that, feel free to upvote, comment, suscribe, or anything if you like the story. Critisism and suggestions are really apreciated. 
 
And honestly I could use any suggestions I can get because I'm not even sure what ot write anymore.
 
I hope you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading!