Chapter 1- Enter Sun Hi

The Maknae's Baby

Note- I am still not very good at writing fanfictions so criticism and suggestions are very much appreciated. I am also writing this as I go so I’m not sure how it’ll turn out exactly. Please bear with me and my lack of skill.

And Warning- This story will contain some mature language and topics. How ever there will be no . Sorry if that disappoints anyone but I just don’t have the ability to write .

TOP POV-

       I sat down on my couch. Then I stood up and walked down the hall to what use to be my storage room. Inside was now a twin bed with baby blue covers and a dresser. The window had white curtains and the floor had been mopped and vacuumed. I hoped she would like it. I hadn’t seen my baby sister in over a year. I wasn’t sure if that was a normal reason to be so nervous though. I sighed and went back to my couch. Just as I sat down the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I let out the breath and frowned. “Oh it’s just you guys.” I muttered as Jiyong and Seungri shoved the door fully open and ran inside my apartment. Taeyang and Daesung came in after them smiling a bit guiltily. “I told you guys not to come today.” I asked grumpily as I shut the door.

       “We decided not to listen.” Jiyong explained, stating the obvious. He was sitting in my recliner and Seungri was laying on his back on the couch.

          “I noticed,” I grumbled. I walked over to the couch and shoved the maknae off it. “Owww, hyungggg,” He whined as he rubbed his elbow in pain. I just glared at him. He smiled back. I rolled my eyes and turned to glare at Jiyong who was looking at his phone. He glanced up eventually.

         “What?!” He exclaimed.

         “Why are you here?” I asked.

          “Oh come on, I haven’t seen Sun Hi in so long. I want to see how she’s grown up,” Jiyong defended himself.

          “Fine, fair enough. Then why are they here?” I nodded towards the other three.

           “Well Seungri wanted to check out your sister and we decided to drag Daesung and Taeyang along incase you tried to kill me and Seungri we’d have someone to hide behind,” Jiyong explained. The maknae scrambled to his feet and away from me.

          I glared at him. “Don’t “check out” my sister, you erted little panda,” I growled. But before I could kill him the doorbell rang. I froze my hands still reaching for the Maknae’s neck. The doorbell rang again, and then again, and again, non-stop. Jiyong threw a pillow at me. I finally clued in. “Oh right I have to get that.” I walked over to the door and opened it. Only to receive an armful of tiny pink female.

          “Oppa!!!” Sun Hi shouted happily as she hugged me, pinning my arms to my sides. “I’m here.”

          “Sun Hi,” I said happily. She smiled up at me before releasing me. “Oppa, do me a favour?”

          “What?” I asked suddenly skeptical.

           “Get my stuff. I’m hungry,” She walked into the kitchen like this was her house. I sighed and rolled my eyes, but grabbed her stuff anyways. I dragged in her orange duffel bag and blue backpack. I shut the door and turned around to see Sun Hi happily eating an Jello cup. My last Jello cup.

           “Yah! That’s my last one!” I protested.

           “But I’m hungry,” She said and she finished it. She placed the empty cup and spoon on the table and turned around. A smile spread across her face. “Jiyong oppa!” She launched herself at him. He quickly stood up and happily accepted the hug.

            I glared at them and walked over. I then pried them apart sending a glare to Jiyong and receiving a glare from Sun Hi. I heard Taeyang clear his throat awkwardly. I glanced at them. “Sun hi these are my bandmates.”

           “Hi!” She smiled at them. “ I know your names!” She pointed to Taeyang. “Taeyang aka Youngbae.” Taeyang smiled, he glanced at me and mouthed she’s cute. I glared at him and he held up his hands in defense as if to say ‘not in that way’. Sun Hi had turned to Seungri. “Seungri, aka VICTORY aka Seunghyun.” She faced Daesung. “And Daesung aka D-lite.” She smiled at him. “Can I have a hug. You’re my favourite.” He gave a victory dance and started to give her a hug. I quickly stepped in and picked her up setting her behind me.

 

          “Nope. Now you guys can leave.” I frowned ushering them out. The glared at me but left. I shut the door and ly to get hit in the face with a couch pillow.

          “Bad Oppa! I wanted a hug from Daesung!” She pouted. She threw another pillow and stormed off into my room. She shut the door and locked it. “Yah! That’s my room!” I shouted pounding on the door. “Blah Blah Blah! I can’t hear you!” She shouted back childishly. I sighed. Yep she was still the same.

---------------------------------------------------

Seungri's POV-

          Jiyong-hyung had been right. Sun Hi was really cute. She was thin with big eyes and straight shoulder length hair. But I had expected her to be pretty, her being Seunghyun's sister and all. I frowned at remembering she was my hyung's sister. That ment all uninnocent hands, eye's, and thoughts off of her. I frowned.

"Panda stop frowning it's not cute," Jiyong stated. I looked up and stuck out my tongue. 

"What's wrong anyway's?" Taeyang asked.

"Upset Sun Hi's hyung's sister?" Daesung asked with a mischevious smile. 

Taeyang's eye's widened and he grabbed the sides of my face and turned my towards him. "Listen to my Maknae. Don't touch her. We A) can't afford another scandal and B) don't want Hyung to kill you. Please don't get yourself killed." He told me over dramatically.

I nodded. "Don't worry. I wont. I'm not that stupid," I smirked and removed his hands. He relaxed and looked out of the car's window.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this Chapter is disapointing but I just wanted to introduce Sun Hi and have her meet the boys.

I'll try to update again soon.