Unexpected

*Whispers* Park Hyoshin

"I still don't get the point of why they are making me do this," Mirae sad, wrinkling her nose in disapprovement while scanning the white booklet she was given by her secretary. "I came here to model, not to act."

"I still think it would be so cool for you to do it, I mean you're already ridiculously photogenic, so why not?" Aya questioned.

"What a joy it will be to see that cockroach consecutively everyday for a week." Mirae said sourly, her tone oozing with sarcasm.

"Yeah, but it'll be the first time you ever get to be in a music video. And with VIXX!" Aya looked at Mirae like she was crazy, she would have taken the oppurtunity to be in this music video in a heartbeat, that being said, she is camera shy, so it wouldn't really work out.

"How long did you know about this?" Mirae asked.

"Got the script this morning with instructions to have you memorize and execute this, I quote 'flawlessly' two days from now when they are going to be shooting the music video." Aya answered.

"Two days?!"

"Apparently." 

Mirae slouched in her window seat and pouted slightly. They were sitting in her dressing room. She was to have another dress fitting at 4, but it was 2 right now, so she was just hanging out with Ayane. 

"So the dress fitting today...it's for the music video, right?" Mirae muttered to herself

"Bingo." Aya smiled.

Mirae sighed, what's she got to lose? She can just avoid Hongbin.

Aya sat down in the swivel chair next to her, both of them read through the script in silence. 

"Well at least you don't have a lot of lines, You just have to stand there." 

"Ha! It's a school themed music video, what a cliché." Mirae mocked.

"It still looks pretty cool. I mean it might be easier for your first role to be a high school student since...well...you are one in real life." Aya said.

"Still...aren't Vixx known for their supernatural themes? Why something ordinary like school?" Mirae wondered out loud.

Aya shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows?" 

Still, Mirae couldn't help wonder why they couldn't just hire an actress.

"It also says over here they are going to be doing a screen test with you and Hyuk from Vixx, so just be prepared for that." Aya informed, looking at Mirae's schedule. 

"Do I have to memorize some lines?"

"No I don't think so, they just need to see if you can act or if they need any improvements."

"I've never acted before." Mirae said chewing her lips, what is she gets camera shy and messes up her lines? Not like she wanted to do this but she would get extra money added onto her paycheck. 

"It won't be that hard...I think," Aya tried to reassure.

"Ah! this place is getting stuffy," Mi Rae said suddenly, picking up her bag, avoiding the topic, "Wanna go to the ice cream store across the road?"

"Yeah...about that..." Aya ssquirmed in her seat.
Mi Rae narrowed her eyes. "What is it?"

"They also want you to go on a small diet in preparation for the music video...so basically no carbs, sugars and sodium intake over 10% and your calorie count has to be at 600." Aya seemed like she had memorized Mirae's diet plan.

"Can you please just shoot me?" Mirae sighed, flopping back down onto her window seat. "What should I eat then?"

Aya shrugged her shoulders. "Ice cubes, perhaps?"

"That's so funny I forgot to laugh"

"I try," Aya laughed, lighting up the mood. 

"Anyways, I have to go take care of some of your contract documents that need to be sent over to the CEO, I'll see you after your dress fitting so we can both head over to the screening event, yeah?" Aya rose from her chair.

"Sure. I guess. See ya"

"Anyeong!"

Mirae sat up eeying the script next to her after Aya had left. She sighed a final time before looking it over again. She had time to kill so she just sat there reading the script over and over again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The blazer for that uniform actually looks so cute," Aya gushed, looking at Mirae with approval.

Mirae grunted. She was tired but now they were sitting outside the studio room where the cameras were being set up, slouching in her seat.

"You look so lady-like," Aya said, sarcastically.

"I wasn't here to attract anybody now was I?"

"Oh, I don't know, I've seen Ken give you flirtacious winks and grins," Aya laughed.

"Yah! It's not what it seems like, he's just...really strange." Mi Rae blushed unintentionally. 

It was true, over the past couple of weeks, Aya had sworn she had seen Ken glancing and stealing looks at Mirae and would always smile and wink whenever he saw her. He had also warmed up to the extent where he had started to call Mirae nicknames like Mei-Mei or sunshine or something equilavently corny.

Unfortunately, Mirae being notoriously known for being an insufferable pabo, never really caught on to what seemed like Ken's developing feelings towards her.

"Oooooh I don't know, he always seems to have an excuse to talk to you, you know." Aya poked Mirae in the ribs, earning a glare from Mirae.

It ws true, Ken was shy around Mirae at first but he had obviously warmed up to Mirae. He was so obvious with his actions.

"You're just imagining things and why would any cute guy in their right mind like like me?"

"Yeah, you're right." Aya joked, earning a poke from Mi Rae.

"Heo Mi Rae, we are ready for you now, if you'd please follow me," a professional looking woman showed up, clipboard in hand and stationary stuck in her tight-knit bun. 

MI Rae stood up and followed the woman into the room where she saw a tall figure standing off on the set. 

"Alright! Everyone! Take position!" The director called out, everyone went silent. Mirae walked to the center of the set, where she positioned herself in front of someone who was very tall compared to her. She looked up to see a smiling Hyuk. She smiled back shyly, despite her being older than Hyuk. He bowed to her out of respect and she found herself doing the same. The maknae wasn't so bad after all.

"Now Hyuk and Mirae, I need you guys to start from page five line 45 to page 6 line 12." The director instructed. 

"Ne" both chorused.

Hyuk positioned himself in front of Mi Rae and began his lines, apparently, this particular scene is where Hyuk is breaking up with Mirae and she needs to look devasted and maybe slip in a few tears, as Mirae recalled.

"Look, I think we need to break it off. I'm not ready for commitment in this relationship." Hyuk began, professionally delivering his line with no hesitation.

"Howcome? No...wait I can change! I promise! Did I do something wrong?" crap, this is so corny Mirae thought, but didn't allow her feelings to surface but, instead, put on the façade of a heartbroken high school girl or whatever. 

"It's not anything you did...I just think we aren't fit for each other anymore, Somehow...I've lost my feelings that I originally had for you."

"How long has it been since you stopped loving me?" dramabooomb MiRae thought, while managing to trickle down a tear from her left eye.

"It's been a while now...I'm sorry I never told you."

"Why did you put it off so long god dammit!" Mirae screamed, sudden anger coming into play woah Miae thought, tears started b her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Sorry isn't going to fix my heart, you bastard!" Mirae shrieked. Nailed it Mirae thought by seeing the director's shocked and broken-heart expression, his hand clutched to his chest. 

"You'll eventually get over me. Besides, I've started seeing another girl... I couldn't keep this rubbish on for much longer, you should move on too," Hyuk said, changing character from a sincere apology to that of a high school jerk with a smirk plastered on his face. 

At this point, Mirae's angry character pushes Hyuk's character slightly.

"No need to get so angry you dumb ! Calm down" Hyuk yelled at her.

"Calm Down? CALM DOWN?! How dare you tell me to calm down when you just told me to move on as if I can control my feelings! You're disgusting! I can't beleive I ever dated you!" Mi Rae spat.

"Ha! Who's the one who seconds ago was telling me to stay, that she would change for me, and all that crap?" At this point, Hyuk leans down and sneers, "You did. You needy, clingy . I've been meaning to get rid of you for a while."

Mirae slapped him, leaving Hyuk's character looking stunned before pushing him and walking off, with tears flowing down Mirae's face.

"AND CUT!" 

Mirae wiped the tears off her face before going back to her position to start it off all over again. Hyuk was rubbing his cheek. 

"Ah...Mianhae-yo for slapping you that hard." Mi Rae said awkwardly, casting her gaze to the ground. 

Hyuk laughed. "Kwaenchana-yo, Noona. I'm completely fine."

"Are you sure?" Mirae looked at Hyuk's cheek which looked fine but just in case, Mi Rae looked for any signs of bruising.

Hyuk nodded. 

"I get slapped by the hyungs a lot, especially N hyung. But he slaps people for fun."

Mirae laughed. 

The director called over Hyuk and Mirae.

"You guys did a phenomenal job with this execution. Fortunately, we don't need another shot and if you guys can keep up this stellar acting we should be able to wrap up the music video in a week." The director then directed his gaze at Mirae.

"Are you sure that this is your first time acting?"

Mirae nodded her head. The director furrowed his eyebrows. 

"That is quite strange. You are unsually good and you managed to deliver your lines perfectly within one shot. I'm impressed."

Mirae smiled.

"Kamsahamnida!" 

Hyuk patted Mirae on the shoulder.

The director laughed. "Now I need you guys to get plently of rest, especially you Mirae because shooting starts first thing two days from now. I'll mail your managers the details and I want no lates or excuses. Arraseo?"

"Ne." They both said again.

"Alright I'll see all you seven day after tomorrow." Hyuk and her bowed their farewells before departing ways.

This week in general had been extremely lucky for Mirae and didn't find acting bad at all, in fact, it was quite liberating. 

Who knew?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you to everyone who reads my stories and I hope you continue to enjoy this one. I know Park Hyoshin hasn't come into major play yet, but he soon will, I'm just really long with intro chapters (sorry!)

Also look forward to some shocking scenes in the next chapter (maybe) although don't expect too much this is only my 2nd fanfic (or technically 3rd but I barely have anything written for my second one but whatever.)

Anyways, again, Thank you everyone!

Also, I haven't been able to update that often since I still have exams in preparation for my diploma exams in June (Diplomas = Canadian equilavent to the American SAT)

Thank You and sorry for that!

Anyways...

Bye

P.S. Isn't Hyuk such a darling?

At least N agrees with me  ^_^