Ouch.

*Whispers* Park Hyoshin

"So yeah I think I might have not even failed but probably got a negative percentage on my test." Mi Rae sighed as she put her head down in the empty classroom in the late afternoon after school with Hani.

"Well look on the bright side, you know the horrible significance of negative numbers."

"Yah! I know what they are, okay!"

"Well usually you're really stupid in class so it would be no surprise that our teacher would be laughing while marking your test right now."

Mi Rae groaned. Hani was being no help. 

"I felt like gauging my eyes out of my head just for the sake of not doing the test," Mi Rae confessed. Hani chuckled.

"Haha. saaaammme." 

"Do you think I'll be able to graduate this year?"

Hani thought about it.

"Well if you can manage to get a 60 percent on this physics test, you'll for sure pass this grade. But we have entrance exams which are such a nuisance."

"Yeah no kidding."

Hani bit her lip. 

"Something bothering you?"

"Nah, I just get nervous about those entrance exams, I mean they decide the pathway for possibly the rest of your life."

"You still want to become a rocket builder?" Mi Rae asked.

"Hey stupid! It's called an aerospace engineer."

"oooh fancy name." Mi Rae teased. Hani smacked her arm and laughed herself.

Suddenly Mi Rae's phone rang. 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Heo Mi Rae? It's Mr. Kim. We need you down at the studio for some dress fittings. Is tonight okay, at around 7:00?"

"Oh..umm...yeah sure. I'll be there." Mi Rae glanced at the clock. It was currently 5:30. Hani gave her a questioning look as if to say who is it?

"Alright hope to see you there."

Mi Rae shut off her phone, picking up her bag, she ran out yelling an apology to Hani about an emergency. 

Mi Rae pounded down the stairs and out of the classroom, hoping to catch the nearest bus to take her into the downtown area of Seoul. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah! Mi Rae- chan! You're here!" Aya shot a smile, as Mi Rae barged into her designated dressing room. She looked at her hand watch. 6:58.

Two minutes early.

Aya looked at her funny. "Are you okay?

"Huh? Yeah," said a flushed Mi Rae, "Just...I'm not fit for running long distances."

Aya giggled. "That'll soon change."

"Huh?" Mi Rae was dumbfounded.

"What I mean is the company is soon going to start putting you on a strict diet so you can keep the shape of your body as toned and lean as possible followed by rigorous exercise routines." Aya stuck out her tongue as the very idea just grossed her out.

Mi Rae sighed. Oh well.

"Anyways, follow me, we need to get you fitted for some dresses. I believe your next photoshoot in next week... with... s-seo.." Aya struggled to read the name off her tablet.

"Seo In Guk?" Mi Rae suggested. Her heart fluttered. He was one of her favourite singers.

After of course, Hyoshin Oppa.

"Yeah him."

"Oh gosh JINJA?!" 

"Yeah." Aya raised an eyebrow amused. "But right now, let's not wory about that. You have a dress fitting."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ouch" Mi Rae winced. The dress lady shot her a look of "Are you kidding me, shut up" look

Mi Rae stood on a podium box surrounded by random dress fitters, taking measurements, notes on a clipboard and loads of fabric piled at Mi Rae's feet as she stood there wincing every now and then when a needle came in contact with her skin. 

She didn't even look delicate wincing, she just looked like she was gonna sneeze but was surpressing it. She was surrounded by mirrors in which she can see all around the room and her in the center. She sighed. Dress fiiting wasn't exactly the most fun. The dress fitters worked solemnly and showed no emotion aside from deep resentment for the model. 

Suddenly the door at the far end corner of the room opened. A guy came in smiling and laughing along with the CEO. He had plump lips, a really cute nose and pretty eyes. Mi Rae watched him from the corner of her eyes longing to move as well since she had been standing still for nearly 2 hours now. Her legs ached. 

Mi Rae put her head down and tried to distract herself from the ache. 

At that point the CEO had spotted her.

"Ah! Mi Rae-ya! You came?" 

Mi Rae shot her head up to see the CEO and the boy looking over at her. He looked curious but had a slight grin on his face. Mi Rae blushed and nodded. 

The CEO walked over along with the boy. The CEO smiled at Mi Rae, as he was shorter than eye level to her while she stood on the mini stage. He poked her playfully. The CEO was a god natured man that Mi Rae had met and was easy to get a long with. He had a childish streak in him that Mi Rae had noticed since the first day she met him. 

She moved a little from the poke and the dress fitter shot the CEO a look, which the CEO didn't see. The boy beside him noticed and laughed. Mi Rae thought he was really cute. Looking at him now, she noticed that he was Vixx's Lead Vocalist, Ken. 

The CEO caught her looking at him curiously and then cleared his throat introducing Ken to Mi Rae. Mi Rae bowed her neck and said her greetings. The boy mirrored her movements right back. He seemed kind. Almost as N and perhaps even Leo, but she still didn't know how Leo was like. 

How do they deal with a nuisance such as Hongbin?

The CEO talked to the head fitter, discussing something about a fitting, motioning towards Ken. The fitter nodded and led Ken to a podium a few meters in front of Mi Rae that faced Mi Rae. She was saying something to Ken who nodded and left, not before shooting a grin at Mi Rae.

Mi Rae craned her neck, curious as to where he would go suddenly. 

Mi Rae twidled her thumbs and hummed "Deja Vu" by Park Hyoshin to herself. 

Ken came back a few minutes later, wearing a plain bathrobe. He stepped on the podium in front of Mi Rae, starting to undo his bathrobe. Mi Rae had a look of horror etched across her face. When he finally was taking his bathrobe off in front of the sitters, Mi Rae shut her eyes and looked the other way, blushing hard, resembling a tomato. 

Ken laughed at her actions. Something felt wrong. She peeked a little from the mirrors to see that...thank god Ken was wearing a pair of boxers and a wifebeater. 

Mi Rae breathed slowly. Thank goodness. 

"What did you expect?" Ken laughed. Mi Rae hung her head low. She was so stupid. 

"Heo Mi Rae." 

Mi Rae looked at the suitor who was stitching up some final articles of clothing on her body. 

"We are done with your fitting, if you could, please slowly get off the podium and not ruin anything." Mi Rae nodded. 

Mi Rae was removed of the fabrics on her body, just in a long black tank top that reached mid thigh. She grabbed her white bathrobe, putting it on. Ken smiled. 

"Leaving so early?" he said.

"Yep." 

"Alright, see you."

Mi Rae bowed. 

Mi Rae went back to the changing rooms and put on her own clothes. Wincing but enjoying the feeling of movement in her legs again. 

She walked to the door to the exit of the dressing room, when Ken called.

"Heo Mi Rae!"

She turned around, puzzled.

Ken smiled a charming smile, holding his thumbs up. 

"Good Luck!"

Mi Rae smiled, blushing slightly before leaving the dressing rooms.

Remembering tomorrow was the weekend, she sighed to herself. She wouldn't have to deal with school tomorrow. 

Also, now, she can talk to Hani all night long about her encounter with Ken, even though it was a short one.