I swear I'm not a Sasaeng Fan.

*Whispers* Park Hyoshin

"How does this one look?" Mirae asked Hani for the 345th time. 

Getting ready for a concert was harder than it looked. Especially since Mirae wanted to look good. She had no dresses or fancy stuff of her own so she was hoping she could find somethng from Hani. It was a Park Hyoshin concert, like damn. Park Hyoshin is so perfect and beautiful in every way, Mi Rae was always caught off guard by his beauty and elegance. She couldn't possibly look bad for Oppa's concert.

Hani looked up from the book she was reading.

"You look like a fish" Hani said mimicking a fish.

Mi Rae sighed. 

She paced over to Hani an started shaking her causing Hani to drop her book on the ground.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Hani picked up her book, "I didn't even know what page I was on."

"Hani otokeeee" Mirae fake whimpered.

"Ugh fine!" Marching over, Hani started going through her closet, tossing things here and there. 

"Don't...you...need...to...get...something....to...wear?" Mi rae asked, struggling to catch the various articles and accesories of clothing Hani was throwing here an there. 

"I already have my dress, you know the red one?"

"Ooooh that one, huh?" Mi Rae said.

Mi Rae had no idea what dress Hani was talking about. 

"Aha! I knew I would find it!" Hani exclaimed.

Mi Rae craned her neck to look at what Hani was talking about but couldn't see anything through the piles of clothing she was holding. 

"Here, go try this on" Hani ordered while throwing the piles of clothing out of Mirae's hand and shoved her into her bathroom.

"Oh um okay..." Mirae said, looking at what she was holding. 

*     *    *

"MiRae-ya come out, let's see it." 

Mi Rae stepped out. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped plain dress, knee high boots, a beret and was holding a black purse to match. 

Hani crossed her arms over he chest with a look of approval. "Fantastic." 

"I look like those es down at the Noraebong by the fish market." MiRae commented.

"No hush, it's perfect, dummy."

"My feet hurt." Mi rae said with a look of disapproval. She was lying they didn't hurt. She just felt like this wasn't really her style. Graphic tees, cardigans and shorts were more of what Mi Rae tended to wear. 

"You know what else will hurt?" Hani said

"What?"

"Your face after I punch it."

"But...Fine! I'll wear this." Mi Rae gave in. 

Hani giggled. "This should go smoothly..excellent."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you see him?"

"Oh my gosh"

"He's one fine lad, that's for sure."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh he's perfect I swear!"

MiRae glanced around hearing all these comments. Hmph. As if. Hyoshin oppa was much more than perfect. He was an angel. There was no words that could describe his beautful composure. A miracle from god, indeed. 

MiRae checked her phone, that had a picture of her beloved Hyoshin Oppa on the front screen. She texted Hani to get her to their seats. 

Hani came back after 5 minutes with a box of chicken and coke. 

"Thank god the line ups aren't that crazy when I was there. I saw a girl attack a man when they were trying to corn dogs or something."

"Why?" Mi Rae gasped.

"Who knows. Maybe she's a cannibal." 

MiRae gulped down her entire coke. They were still waiting for people to arrive since there was still 10 minutes left until the concert was to begin. 

"I have to go to the washroom, be right back." MiRae informed Hani, who was too absorbe in greeting some other people MiRae didn't know.

Carrying her camera, MiRae walked out.

 

After she was done in the washroom, MiRae walked out, testing her camera by sliding through the pictures when suddenly she bumped into someone. 

"Ah...sorry about that.." The man said his voice having that all too familiar husky voice.

Despite having his face covered by a hoodie, Mirae knew who it was.

"OPPA IS THAT YOU!? OH MY GOD OPPA I'VE WAITED SO LONG TO SAY HI TO YOU I AM YOUR-" The man covered Mirae's mouth who's muffled screaming could be heard

"hksnbifanijdiwjmkalakjokkmomgiloveyoujmdbhbx" Mirae kept on rambling, while the man lead her to the back so that the poeple passing through couldn't recongize him. 

There would have been chaos breaking out by the bathroom stalls. All he wanted ot do was go to the bathroom in peace since it was the closest, but now here he is, trying to calm down a crazed fan. Mirae was still rambling and crying tears of joy.

Hyoshin thought it was apropriate to call his manager since he didn't know what to do in this situation. 

"Ah yes, Manager-hyung, I'm kind've in a situation...yes I have a fan who I encountered but she seems to be experiencing a severe seizure" he said with genuine concern, glancing at Mirae who was still freaking and twitching. The man listened over the phone. "Yeah. Arraseo." 

Grabbing Mirae's hand he led her to an unknown building, encircling the huge stadium. Mirae at this point had fainted from excitement, her camera dangling from her neck. 

MiRae regained conciousness. Blinking she saw an unfamiiar group of people looking at her.

"Do you think she might be a sasaeng fan?" One of them asked. "No, I don't think so, unless she's a new one. She doesn't seem to be on the blacklist," One of them answered. 

MiRae rubbed her eyes. Who were these people?

"Hyoshin-ssi, are you sure she isn't one of the sasaeng fans from Busan, you know the ones who attacked you last time you were here?"

Par Hyoshin who was sitting on a chair about a few feet away from MiRae who was resting on a couch.

"I'm positive." 

MiRae's eyes got wide, shooting up from her chair, she stumbled on her heels and fell back on the couch. Hmph. 

"Excuse me, then, as I can see you're awake now would you mind answering a few of our questions?" Hyoshin spoke directly at her.

Mi Rae was speechless

One of the men in fron of her then asked "Are you a reporter?" Lokking at the expensive camera hanging from her neck. Mi Rae shook her head. 

"See! I told you she is a sasaeng fan! I TOLD YOU!" The other man said grabbing the other guy's collar. "What are we going to do?  They are out there somewhere in the stadiums!!"

"Calm down Mr. Jung. She hasn't even answered till yet. Poor girl seems flustered.." Hyoshin looked concerened but initmidated at the same time by her appearance. 

"No..I'm not a sasaeng fan." 

"Prove it." Mr. Jung said.

At this, MiRae got up, a bit annoyed that he was labelling her as a sasaeng fan.

"With all due respect, sir, I would imagine that any one of Park Hyoshin oppa's fans would have reacted the same way I did. I was caught off guard and that is why I over reacted. I can assure you, I am not a sasaeng fan."

MiRae bowed, and bowed several times to Park Hyoshin before opening the door before her.

Little did she know a boy was standing outside eavesdropping on them. 

When she opened the door, he fell to her feet.

She looked down at him. He had an "Oh crap" face on, all things aside he was damn attractive.

Park Hyoshin tilted his head, "Ah, Hongbin, must you lurk in the shadows?"

The boy got up, glaring at MiRae. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author: