"다칠 준비가 돼 있어"

*Whispers* Park Hyoshin

"Mirae! There is someone at the door for you!" Mirae's mother called out. 

Mirae groaned and woke up from her sleep. She sighed as she stared at the Park Hyoshin posters on her ceiling. She was so exhausted she didn't even feel like moving her hands. 

"MIIIIIIIRRRAAAAAAAAAAAE"

"Oh Arraseo! I'm coming!" Mirae whimpered as she tried to get up from bed. Wrapping a robe around her, she went downstairs to see her mom and a delivery man at her doorstep. Why was here at this hour?

"Yes?" Mirae yawned.

"Good morning Miss. Heo, I have a delivery from Jellyfish entertainment that I was ordered to bring to you, if you could just sign over here..." He brought out a small clipboard where the delivery information was displayed. Mirae signed it and took the package, thanking the delivery man and the closing the door. Her mother watched everything. 

"So what's that?" Her mother pointed at the box. It was a pretty descent sized box with the Jellyfish logo on it. Mirae shrugged, not wanting to know but only wanted sleep. 

"Open it, then!" Her mother exclaimed. "But I don't want to..."

"Open it."

"Fine!"

Mirae set the box down and tore it open. She stared at what was inside the box. One by one she pulled them out.

A dress: 

A pair of shoes and evening bag that was frankly way to fancy for Mirae:

Mirae was all very confused by this.

"What's all this?" she wondered out loud.

"Pabo, read the letter." Her mother siad over Mirae's shoulder.

Mi Rae picked up the small envelope where there was a letter inside, opening it, she read the letter outloud. At this point Miwook also slithered into the living room, curiously squinting at the letter in his noona's hand.

"Dear Miss Heo,

I have prepared this gift for you in honour of our annual anniversary ball this Saturday. Though we were originally planning to have our anniversary party for Jellyfish next week, we have decided to push it back a week early due to scheduling conflicts. Please accept this gift s a token of gratitude from the staff at Jellyfish Entertainment. We hope to see you there.

-signed- [CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment]"

"Oh! How exciting!" Her mother squealed, practically shattering her children's eardrums. Mirae looked at the dress and shoes and knew  just by a glance that they were ridiculously expensive.

"I can't wear this." Mirae stated.

"WHAT." Her mother and dongsaeng practically screamed.

"Noona, neo michisseo?" Miwook exclaimed.

"Yah! You are going to get a beating from noona if you speak informally ever again!" Mirae reprimanded. 

"You seriously are crazy for rejecting this," Her other said incredulously, "People would have died to be in your position!"

"How exactly mom," Mirae argued "Am I supposed to wear these heels, they don't even look like shoes!

"Pabo, it's called practice."

"I'm not wearing this." Mirae finalized while starting to pack up the articles off the table and back into the box.

"Yah pabo! How can you return that if they specially got this for you? You are going to wear that otherwise no food for a month."

"You're threatening to starve me?!" Mirae asked in disbelief. 

"Oh yeah? Try me." Her mother challeneged.

*     *     *

Ayane couldn't hold in her laughter. Mirae sulked and turned her head away from her secretary who was now crying tears of laughter.

"It's not that funny, okay." Mirae grumbled.

"I'm sorry," Aya breathed, wiping away a tear, "I just think it's so hilarious how you're mother forced you to *laugh* wear the dress by threatening to *laugh* STARVE YOU!!"

"I'd rather me embarrassed wearing that dress and those shoes rather than my mom not giving me food. Plus I'm broke right now and can't buy or cook my own food."

"I pity you," Aya chuckled.

They were now sitting near the set for the next scene which would involve Hyuk having a kiss scene with an extra who had to pose as the one who Hyuk had left Mirae for. It wasn't that hard to tell that Hyuk was nervous. Mirae felt for him. He was talking to Ravi on the far end while Leo observed them..as usual. Leo never really spoke but he had his own charm, Mirae thought.

"Who are you staring at?" she heard a voice behind her. Aya looked behind Mirae's shoulder to see Ken standing there flshin a million dollar smile.

"Oh...umm...no one." Mirae blushed a bit. Ken somehow made her heart race but she still couldn't understand why. Aya excused herself but managed to tease Mirae by punching her hsoulder lightly before leaving.

"That's a relief. I almost thought you were staring at Leo hyung and not me," Ken pouted cutely which made Mirae giggle.

"It's not like that." Mirae pointed to Hyuk, "The poor maknae looks like he's going to piss his pants."

Ken laghed at your comment and it was probablly the cutest site Mirae had ever seen, she could feel her heart flutter more.

"Well I shouldn't be laughing at our poor maknae because tomorrow I have the same fate as him." Ken chuckled with his head down.

Wait....WHAT!!!?????

"Wait...what do you mean?" Mirae's face paled. Ken looked at her, concern etched on his face. "You alright, Mirae?"

"Huh? Me? Oh, I'm fine." Mirae couldn't believe it. she was going to have a kiss scene..with Ken? 

As if reading her thoughts, Ken laughed. "Yeah we have a kiss scene together, haha but don't be nervous,I bet you've already been kissed before."

Mirae stared at him in disbelief. "Why does everybody think that?" she wondered, recalling Aya too.

"What's that?" Ken asked, he knew that she was nervous about the kiss scene but was amused by her petite face panicking, for some reason, to ken, she was really cute. He knew he liked her, but she didn't. Of course, her obliviousness and innocence in these types of situations made her more attractive. Ken loved her reactions to things and how her big eyes would widen from surprise. 

Of course, she didn't know he felt about her, but he was going to confess to her...sometime later.

Right now he could see her look of despair and he soon clicked two and two together.

"Wait, you've never been kissed before?" Ken asked

"No," Mirae answered, her face flsuhed and she soon became extremely self-concious. Every girl she had known in her grade has been kissed before if not even been in a relationship. See, everyone had viewed her as a non-dateable object like a potato or a lamp until recently when they saw her model. Some idiots they were. 

To ken, this very fact made Mirae seem even more desirable in his eyes. 

He leaned down to whisper in Mirae's ear which made her eyes widen in surprise.

"Then let me be your first."

Mirae looked at Ken, her eyes widened. Ken winked before he heard his name being called from the director. He smiled and waved before jogging over to the other side of the shooting scene.

Little did she know Hongbin witnessed everything from the upper balcony. She spotted him and turned her head in annoyance. He looked cute in a school uniform and his black hair was styled perfectly, she had to admit, but he was a scum and Mirae wasn't going to let him ruin her day. 

"Ya, Lee Hongbin!" Hongbin looked to the side where N had arrived, he was holding two frappaccinos and looked at Hongbin suspiciously.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Hongbin tried to feign innocence.

"Were you just staring at Mirae?"

"Yeah look at her, she looks ridiculous." Hongbin made a face.

"Really? I thought she actually looked cute!" N looked at Mirae, to him, she was really pretty, but like a loving dongsaeng. Now Seohyun sunbaenim is who N would go after. 

"Well whatever. She tries to hard."

N laughed. "How? And why do you both hate each other?"

"She's going to steal Hyoshin Oppa from me, don't you see?!" Hongbin cried out, pointing in Mirae's direction who was talking to Aya. 

"Oppa?" N looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hyung. I meant hyung."

"She's probably mean to you because you can sometimes be a pushover, kong." N patted his back.

"I am not a pushover." Hongbin said, offended, "Most girls would kill to even be my waterbottle, and believe me, I know what people write on those creepy fansites." How could N betray him like that and side Mirae?

"Then why else would she be mean to you?" N raised his eyebrows, wanting an answer from Hongbin.

"Well I have a theory." 

"Let's hear it." N took a sip from his frappuccino.

"I think she has a crush on me." Hongbin stated boldly. N spit out his frappuccino, coughing and laughing while trying to gasp for air.

"What's so funny abut what I said?" Hongbin frowned.

"Keep dreaming binnie," N howled with laughter. His dongsaeng can be so silly sometimes. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mirae sat on a bench, taking a sip from her water bottle. She was thirsty and shooting for her solo appearances made it completely exhausting for her to even stand up. She took another sip from her water bottle and thought about what Ken said. What exactly did he mean? She could hear exactly what he told her in her head, loud and clear. Did he actually like her? Was Aya right? This made Mirae nervous since she didn't know how to react to Ken's hints of affection. She wasn't even sure if she liked him. And why was Hongbin on the terace? Did he see anything?

No, he's way to dense to notice anything like that. Mirae thought. She flipped out her phone, plugging in her earphones, she closed her eyes and let the soothing voice of Park Hyoshin fill her ears.

God bless Park Hyoshin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soooooooo how about this to satisfy everyone's curiosity? 

Who would you see as more fit for Mirae?

Binnie or Jaehwanie? 

O-O-OTOKAJIIII~~~

--> Also I won't be able to update for a week because exams, but I'm strong in math so I hope that goes well.

Until next time :)

Annyeong!