Serendipity

*Whispers* Park Hyoshin

The next morning was a hassle. Reporters were here and there trying to at least little bits of information about concept and such that staff members literally had to push and shove away ruthless journalists and reporters. The six boys stood, Hakyeon loved the attention of the cameras and posed for the cameras before being dragged away from a pissed off Leo. Hongbin looked terrified and confused. Hyuk stood there making silly faces at the reporters. Ravi looked lost as he had been sleeping for the past half hour and Ken put his arms around the two maknaes and lead them away with Ravi following behind. The whole scene looked like a zoo and people were lined across the block trying to get a look at what was happening to cause such a commotion. If to add fuel to the fire, sasaeng fans showed up too screaming and causing a whole battle of their own to atleast stalk their precious Oppas.

MiRae watched the scene from a window above in a classroom where she was getting her makeup done. 

 "Hold still." Aya commanded while Mirae tried to squirm under the weight of Aya's stare.

"You're making me uncomfortable." Mirae made a face, "Whya are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh Mirae. Pabo-ya did you forget? You have a kiss scene for the next shoot!"

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me." Mirae's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"So I'm making sure you don't have anything weird on your face and if your lips are not chapped."

"Blah...blah...I don't want to hear it. I can't hear yooouuuuu!!" MIrae covered her ears with her hands. The whole kiss thing had been bothering and pestering her since the morning like a constant alram clock at the back of her head sending reminders and not even letting her calm down.

Why did she even agree to do this?

"Oh, Arraseo, I won't speak of it. Anyways, do you have your lines memorized?" 

"Ne. There isn't many lines in this scene, though."

"Yeah, because for the most of this scene Ken's tongue is going to be down your throat." Aya guffawed at her joke, earning a smack from Mirae. 

"I seriously hate you, sometimes." Mirae turned back to look outside the window. 

"Crazy, huh?" Aya knew what she was thinking.

"How can people have no self-pride to steep to such low levels? They aren't even leaving." Mirae was stunned at some of the reporters's reactions to staff members trying to get them to leave. Their yelling could be heard even 3 stories from above and inside a classroom. 

"Ugh. People." was all Aya said.

"I'm so glad the shooting is on the other side of the campus." Aya squinted her eyes outside to see the commotion for herself. She looked thoroughly disgusted at the scene. 

A woman walked in and tapped Mirae on the shoulder. The same perfect-tight-bun woman. 

"It's your turn for shooting."

Mirae got up, her knees shaking and her heart was beating so loud she could hear it in her ears. Aya gave her a thumbs up before giving her a light push as if to say "You can do this." 

Mirae gave a weak smile before following the woman out of the classroom and down the stairs. 

They walked towards a large gazebo where the shooting was to take place. Mirae took a deep breath. The woman saw and for the first time gave her a smile, a sympatheitc one, might Mirae add.

She followed her inside. The gazebo was large and made out of white wood. 

What a cheesy place to a shoot such a scene Mirae thought. 

However, for some reason, she couldn't see Ken anywhere. Huh. weird. She looked over to her far right and saw a coordinator talking to the director and producer, each of them had a grave look on their face, nodding once in a while. Mirae felt nervous just by looking at them and averted her gaze tot he white curtains that were to drape the entrances to the gazebo but were pulled behind. It all looked very... sickingly romantic. Not Mirae's taste at all. 

"Heo Mirae," She turned her back as if on command and was greeted by someone she would rather stab her eyes out then face.

"What's with your expression. You look more ugly." Hongbin gave her a face. Mirae rolled her eyes at him, craning her neck to see if Ken was anywhere near. 

"Why are you here? Go slither back ot the little dark hole you came from, cockroach." Mirae glared.

Hongbin scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't tell me what to do."

"Watch me."

"Can you guys please stop bickering. We have to shoot a scene." The director came over wagging his finger.

Mirae was confused. How can they shoot a scene when Ken wasn't here....and Hongbin...why was he here?

"Ah-um...There must be a mistake, Isn't Ken sunbae supposed to be here?" Mirae asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he's kind've busy dealing with something we aren't quite sure of. So we decided for the backup actor to fill in Ken's role."

"Where is he?" Both Hongbin and Mirae asked.

The director looked at both of them like they were pieces of gum stuck to the sole of his shoe.

"I hope you know, it's you Hongbin."

"WHAT!?" Hongbin was apalled while Mirae was speechless and looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Wait...wait...I thought we were...Park Hyoshin was here....Now...Wait what." Hongbin was shocked.

"Director! Please! Don't make us do this!" Mirae pleaded. No way in hell was she going to have a kiss scene with an insect.

"Argh! Gross. I don't want to kiss her!" Hongbin whined. 

"Touchée andouille." Mirae frowned. Hongbin then directed a swear in French back at Mirae.

"You two, sort things out, because shooting will begin in two minutes. Be proffessional about it and I better not hear any 'if's or 'but's from the two of you." The director turned around before muttering "teenagers" and walking away.

"I don't like you." Mirae told Hongbin

"Feelings are mutual."

"I actually hate you." Mirae then told him

"Ouch. That hurt." Hongbin rolled his eyes, looking at Mirae up and down in disgust.

"Just so you know, this kiss doesn't count. Neither of us will speak of this again." 

"Deal. Not like kissing bugs is appealing to me."

"I ws never a fan of kissing aliens like you, either." Hongbin retorted.

"Listen here you little shi-" MIrae raised a finger before being cut off by the director over a megaphone

"WE BEGIN SHOOTING RIGHT NOW. Everyone, take positions."

Hongbin stood in front of Mirae, his expression changed all of a sudden into the face of an innocent boy who was confessing his love to the girl he *shudders* loves

Mirae did the same, putting a smile on her face and smiled sweetly up at Hongbin.

They executed their lines perfectly.

Here it goes... Mirae thought before standing on her tippy toes to meet her lips with Hongbin's titling her head sideways.

Hongbin proffessionally slid his arm onto Mirae's waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss and ever so lightly carressed his warm lips on top of hers. For some reason, Mirae's heart hammered loudly to the point where she was in shock and just kissed back, even though that wasn't her initial reaction. Slowly, Hongbin's tongue slid into without noticing and tongue. Soon enough, their mouths molded together. Eyes closed but kissing passionately. Mirae swore Hongbin's lips tasted like sugar for some weird reason. On the reverse side, Hongbin was surprised at his own reaction to the kiss. He felt...light and he heard a loud drumming in his ears. 

Welll damn... Mirae thought, kissing back. Her hands were against Hongbin's chest and she could feel his muscles tense up ever so slightly. As if the kiss wasn't realistic-looking enough, Hongbin thought it would be fun to bite Mirae's lower lip, in which case he heard a little gasp escape . Hongbin, despite hating her, enjoyed the experience, I mean, you have got to, if you wanted to get it over with. For some reason, his heart ached but not in a bad way but he couldn't quite explain the sensation. He had embraced Mirae and the atmosphere felt a bit too warm. They finally broke off the kiss, both of them were breathing hard. The director then called cut. 

They stepped away from each other, embarrassed at what had just happened. 

"Perfect shot!" Now time for the next scene. 

Mirae was having trouble breathing and her lip was slighly swollen. She noticed her knees were shaking. She touched her lip. It felt weird. Hormones.... Mirae thought.

She bowed to the staff members, purposely avoiding Hongbin who was intently staring at her, with a look of contemplation on his face, before leaving the scene and returning to her "dressing room" aka the classroom. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Hongbin's Life~

The Hyungs and Hyuk were waiting for Hongbin when he came back, bombarding him with questions.

"Hyung! How was it? Did you do well?" Hyuk asked.

Hongbin grunted still in some shocked Euphoria from the kiss.

N playfully smirked.

"Hey...Hongbin..." N approached Hongbin.

"Yeah?" Hongbin said still in a daze.

"Was it.....hot?" N teased. Hongbin smacked his Hyung away from his side, waking up from a trance, thanks to none other than Hakyeon.

"Where's Ken hyung?" Hongbin looked between the other four, to which Leo answered "I heard a sasaeng fan locked him inside a storage room and they couldn't find him for some time. He was just in there with a sasaeng fan... to be him."

"Mwo?" N looked shocked. "Yeobeo! You never mentioned that! You just said he was locked in a broom closet!"

"Don't call me Yeobeo, do I look like your wife? Besides, I knew you would react in such an annoyingly dramatic fashion to the news. Ugh." Leo frowned slightly at N.

"At any rate, they got him out of there and called the authorities on the sasaeng fan. He's fine now, but he had to be taken to seeishe hadn't done anything wacky to him, you know how sasaeng fans are. Poor Ken Hyung. I'm going to the nurse's office to see him right now. You guys coming?" Ravi stood up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wait..a sasaeng fan? is that what happened?" Mirae looked at Aya in disbelief.

"Yeah, I guess so. They thought you needed an explanation as to why your original "love interest" was suddenly changed."

"I died a little inside, today. On another note, I hope Ken is fine." Mirae sighed. 

"I'm so freaking jealous, that's Hongbin. He's so cute and handsome, he has the charisma of a prince and oh my god, my heart flutters whenever he smiles~" Aya had glazed eyes as she expressed her crush to Mirae.

"Ew. Ugh. Yuck, even though he was a good kisser, no need to describe him to me and make me more uncomfortable than I already am." Mirae scrunched up her nose.

"So you are sure you have no feelings for him, right?" Aya asked cautiously.

"Seriously, it was just a kiss! And for a music video!" Mirae defended herself, "You can have Hongbin." 

Aya felt relieved. She has had a crush on Hongbin ever since she first stepped inside Jellyfish as an assistant-secretary. Hongbin and her were the same age, so she easily got a long well with him and found him to be a cute and really hilarious but painfully awkward and adorable guy that she started to develop strong feelings for.

"Imagine how broken hearted Ken must be," The ends of Aya's lips twitched into a slight grin. 

"Yeah, I mean, he was locked in with a sasaeng fan." Mirae's face etched with concern.

Aya giggled. "Silly! I meant he missed his long-awaited kiss with you!"

Mirae had told Aay everything after the day Ken had asked to be her first kiss. She felt conflicted.

"Yeah, but Hongbin and I both agreed that this kiss doesn't count." 

"OOOOOH! So he still has a chance!" Aya giggled like a love-strucken 4 year old (?) 

"Well..."Mirae tried to reason with her bubbly secretary.

"Could it be? Our Mirae likes Jaehwan?" Aya eagerly asked.

"Well...no...I don't know! I'm still confused. and can we please talk about something else except for kising members of the opposite ?" Mirae pleaded.

Aya sighed, bending to Mirae's will, before switching their topic to something more in Mirae's comfort zone.

Despite this, Mirae couldn't help wonder about the kiss, because she still felt the effects even now. 

On top of that, she had no idea how she felt about Ken.

What is wrong with me? Heo Mirae! Get a grip of yourself! she mentally reprimanded herself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong!

Sorry for delaying the writing but internet was down. Sorry if this chapter feels rushed, but I promise to write better next time!

Despite that, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

P.S. do you guys smell a conflicted love triangle forming (Ah! the classic love triangle found in almost every Korean drama, but maybe[?] I'll do it as well.)

Clichéd story plot is clichéd

Fair Winds!