9

Americano

Personal Taste

They were sitting on a bench situated beside the street.  They were eating a cup of ramyun with hot coffee while looking around the busy midnight street of Hongdae.

“Xiumin,xiumin look! The woman who wears a short skirt and fur coat.” Eunjin pointed towards the female she was talking about. Xiumin didn’t bother to look , he’s busy blowing cold air to his hot ramyun . Not until someone prevented him from eating the noodles he wanted.

“Not interested” He stated and gently pushed her chopstick with his own. Eunjin huffed and continued to eat her own ramyun.

“Well, she’s y and all groovy. Don’t all man like these type?” She mused, slightly tilted her head and slurped the soup from her almost empty ramyun cup.

“Not me but..Luhan do love that kind of girl” He cocked his head towards the direction where the female they were talking about was standing. Eunjin bended her upper body forward, to get a better scene of the female who was standing not far from them.

“Omo, she’s a good kisser! Xiumin look!” Eunjin gasped and pointed with her chopstick. Xiumin chocked and quickly pulled her , back leaned against the bench once again.

“Don’t look nor point! It’s rude.” Xiumin mumbled, not making an eye contact with her and continued to finish off his ramyun cup. Eunjin nodded frantically before gulping down her white coffee.

“I miss my baby boo” She suddenly whispered. Xiumin turned his head to his left, looking at Eunjin with his poker face.

“6 years ago, we always came here, almost every night. That’s when he’s not that busy. We both would sit here, with a cup of ramyun and hot milk tea. Siwan never enjoys coffee hence I too, prefer tea more than coffee.  We would check out boys and girls, commenting how they suit our taste. Deciding whether they are our type or not.” She told him part of her beautiful memories without hesitancy.

“When slowly he become famous, being scouted as an actor and bam! He is gone like the ghost of the wind. I never came here again though, because I don’t have someone to stay next to me. And now I prefer coffee more than tea.” She added and turned her head to her right, making an eye contact with Xiumin. She looked at him with a smile.

“You’re going to be his replacement starting from this night. Agree?” She stretched her small hand to him. Xiumin locked his eyes with her.

..

.

“I’m not going to promise anything”

“But-“

“Agree is promising”

“But-“

“She almost looks like my type. Almost, because she lacks 50 % more.” Xiumin pointed with his forefinger towards Eunjin’s back. Forgetting the situation completely, Eunjin quickly turned her head around, eyes darting left to right.

“Huggable and can give comfort to others” He mumbled and walked towards the bin with empty cups and can. Eunjin found the woman Xiumin was talking about. She saw a woman, to be exact a young mom, probably have the same age as her brother, comforting her crying baby boy. The boy did stop wail and that’s when a man came running towards her and give her a back hug.

*Probably her husband* Eunjin thought and a smile crept on her face involuntarily.

“But wae just 50% ? “ She questioned as Xiumin came back from throwing the cups and cans. Xiumin shrugged.

“She’s not my destiny, not someone I know and for sure, she belongs to another lucky man.” Xiumin stated. Eunjin pursed her lips and nodding her head multiple times.

“I see.” She grinned. She was happy as she knew what to update for the night.


a/n: finish update for today...otte? thanks BaoziEater :)